It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Outs Mother's Citizenship Status During First Lady's School Visit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
I didn`t realise that illegal aliens could vote .

That's why Congress has been trying to push through "instant amnesty" and instant citizenship for the 12 to 20 million Mexican illegals in the USA.

Whoever can claim responsibility for instant citizenship will have as many as 20 million brand-spankin'-new voters on their side — which is why both Democrats and Republicans were fighting to take credit for it (including John McCain and George W. Bush).

Which is what turned me completely against the Bush administration back in 2006.

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think that was planned, that the little girl was coached on what to say. And conviently it also just happened to be when the 1st lady of Mexico was there. Same old trickery of using the children to get what they want. We can't deport these people, "what about the children ?"

Everybody knows that Obama wants to grant the illegals amnesty. Why would the little girl's mother tell her that it was Barack Obama that wants to send back all the people that don't have papers ? That right there makes me doubt that this little girl asked the question without being coached.

If by chance that little girl did ask the question on her own than I'm saddened by the fact that a child has to go through the mental and emotional anguish of worrying that her mother will be sent away. The blame for that lies squarly at the mother's feet.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Using children to get sympathy.

Not saying the child was a plant as in she didn't attend the school but that she was goaded into bringing it up. As in, why on earth was such a polarizing issue being discussed with little second graders. It sounds like foreplanning. And if not, this still sounds like a 'think of the children' heart strings pull.

Absolutely! WTF 2nd graders are supposed to be obsessed with Ninja Turtles or Sponge Bob or Bratz! or at least LEGO's for cryin' out loud!

Since when does a 2nd grader take interest or even comprehend Illegal Immigration...?

This was pure and simple PROPAGANDA.

I'm somewhat surprised that someone else hasn't called it. You give them ALL too much credit.

I'm sure they can barely get through Saul Alinsky books at that age anyhow.

Oh well, Midterms are coming and hopefully treason charges & trials for all of our beloved leaders. They are all illegal.

Barry needs to head on down to Arizona FtW \o/

For The Children!

They did that bullsht in Oregon to get the Gaming (gambling) Commission setup.

Much of the proceeds from legalizing gambling (limited) in Oregon was supposed to go towards funding the underfunded schools.

We waited and waited... Nothing. Only got worse.

When I left there in 2005 they had:
· Cut 10-15 days from the school year
· Were considering a 4 day school week
· The Chairman and VP of the gaming commission were charged with fraud and resigned at some point... IDC It was all in MSM there.

Oregon gov't can eat POO & expire.

So, when you hear the phrase from ANY, and I mean ANY politician... Ignore them... they are lying!

To use children as a rallying cry is despicable and an abomination to humanity (from a politician.)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
heh ,what on earth, ..

get a grip of your self as a "nation",
if this isnt sure signs of infrastructure failing then what is ,

i mean all countries ive lived in i can say with 100% certainly that you wont even get a single letter addressing you that your child is eligble for school let alone get a seat reserved, not to mention anything else your eligble for if your a citizen.

guess making sovereign nation abroad has made you forget what the word implies in reality.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Sure looks planned, poor acting at best.

We've got to work on that?

Really? You think so? It came across exactly the opposite for me. It seems like a truly innocent kid who was worried about her mom and asking a question, not even realizing the possible risk in telling the first lady that her mom is here illegally.

That said, I would not be at all surprised to hear in the news that her mom received her papers due to this incident.... If so, I predict lots of people being upset...

Who knows...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I feel bad for this kid's mom.. and I was thinking "maybe we should make an exception for this poor girl.. why break up the family like that?"

Now I'm thinking "but every illegal must have a story similar to this.." It really puts a face on this whole issue, and I think, perhaps, we should find a better solution -- one that involves giving everybody a chance at prosperity and happiness, not just those who were fortunate enough to have been born here.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

just because she is sincier does not mean her mother wasnt , `?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I know the thought of an all Mexican United States gets you excited, but I think you are being a bit short sighted with our anticipation.

Look you don't know me son, so let me tell you this....

You an me are more in agreement over the US and Mexico being completely different countries than you could ever imagin.

I try to get threw that racist hate filled head of yours but for the life of me I just can't.

If you truly care for your country, if you truly wish Mexicans to stop going up to the US You and your people need to focus all your energy, all that hate, all that vileness on the companies and corporations lobbying for lax hiring standards.

You can not do anything about Mexico but you can do something about your country hiring illegals.

I don't think you would want to see what would happen if your amnesty were to go through.

You are 100% right, I don't want to see what will happen.

But it is going to happen if idiots like you keep falling for this bait and hook.

You need to understand that the Arizona bill is a distraction, a diversion that in reality accomplishes NOTHING.

You need to stop companies from hiring illegals. No Jobs, no illegals.

If you and yours don't get your head out of your butts what little is left of your country is Gone, then they will try to integrate mine into it.

I don't want that to happen and neither do you.

I guarantee you would see realized the race wars so many are afraid the elite are setting up. You would see it occur both within the USA as well as spilling across the border. The societal leaches would slug back across the border because they will find that being a legal American at that point would be more hazardous and restrictive then being dirt farmers in whatever hell hole they came from. Then they will be illegal in their own countries, and you can see first hand what a drain on the nation it will be., but at least they will speak the language so that will only be a taste of it. This all in addition to the international tensions that will be created.

This is already happening, can't you see that. All the Slim your privatise prisons have crated are being shipped back to Mexico.

Americans are starting to hate Mexicans. It wont be to long before someone like you takes it to fare.

You need to stop YOUR government from exploiting my people. And you need to do this yesterday!!

There is no racism in Mexico despite what that American Puppet Calderon would like you to believe. Americans will always be welcome in Mexico....as long as you have money. We judge a man by his wallet not by the color of his skin.

So maybe you will get your wish, and along with it you will get murder, economic turmoil and racial hatred unlike any you have raged against.

All I wish for is for you Americans to wake up and place the blame where it will do something. Amnesty is going to happen all politicians care about is potential votes. The white vote in becoming the minority. But if you take steps to ensure that companies can no longer hire illegal you can by your selves some time to repopulate.

And while I sit there angered at what has become of the USA, I will try to pause a moment and take joy in knowing its all coming back on you and Mexico. Things are going to really suck there, and that's saying something when your talking about Mexico.

We have chickens, pigs and know how to grow our own food and how to get clean water.

Laugh while you can because in a few years you are going to wish you lived in Mexico.

Mexico sucks and it has always sucked but Mexicans know how to live in a crises like it no problem, America on the other hand, my God be with you.

Wake up, think with your head.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zenjewel

No, I'll still worry about all of the new welfare applications and how that bill is going to get paid. If they actually made a good monetary contribution to the country, I might be swayed. Until that day comes (yeah, like it ever will), they can stay illegal and face deportation.

It's not up to you, no one is going to ask you if they can grant Amnesty to 12 million illegal immigrants.

They will just do it for the future voting polls.

All White America can do now is try to stop companies from hiring illegals. this is what needs to be done.

If you focus on the companies and not on the Mexican you eliminate the Race issue, you eliminate any negative aspect of this issue and you can successfully accomplish eliminating the incentive for illegals to come to America.

All blaming the Mexican and Mexico will do is give you a stomach ulcer.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Sincere perhaps, but the timing is suspect.

The immigration issue, the Arizona law, visiting Mexican president, who will be momentarily addressing a joint session of congress... And this happened in front of cameras at the perfect time?

I believe the girl was sincere, and maybe even the first Lady's answer as well... But it is possible that the girl's question for the first lady was arranged for political advantage.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

UPDATE

First, after a second-grade girl in a suburban Maryland school quizzed Michelle Obama about whether the president would be deporting her mother because she "doesn't have papers" documenting her U.S. citizenship, officials with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced that they would not be trying to locate the parent in question. They have also announced that they will not deport the girl's mother if she were to surface.

"ICE is a federal law enforcement agency that focuses on smart, effective immigration enforcement that prioritizes criminal aliens who pose a threat to our communities," ICE spokesman Matthew Chandler told the Washington Post's Ed O'Keefe. "Our investigations are based on solid law enforcement work and not classroom Q and As."

SOURCE

There you go. ICE is useless. They are openly saying, they wont do what they are supposed to do.

The nation is in chaos at the hands of traitors and invaders.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Wolf321]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by AshleyD

Sure looks planned, poor acting at best.

We've got to work on that?

I love the little girl in pink, she is just in la la land.
I think this was also staged as the first lady didn't even blink....hmmm...almost as if she was expecting this.
waa waa waaa

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

UPDATE

Peruvian child becomes symbol of US undocumented

The TV appearance made the pigtailed second grader a voice of the estimated 12 million immigrants living in the United States illegally — and a source of pride for Peru's president, who visits Washington on Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has said it is not pursuing Daisy's parents. Immigration investigations, it said in a statement, "are based on making sure the law is followed and not on a question-and-answer discussion in a classroom."
"I'm really proud that a young girl of Peruvian origin is highlighting the enormous problem with Latin American immigration in the United States," President Alan Garcia told reporters last week.

He said it would be scandalous if her parents were deported.

Source

I knew this $#!+ was going to happen. They are making here one of the poster children for 'poor innocent illegals.' They are going to shine a light on every sad story of these illegal families they can to placate to the bleeding heart liberal hippies. Just like they did with the college illegal who got to stay to finish school instead of being deported. Screw that.

And then the President of Peru says it would be scandalous if the US deported ILLEGALS?!

President Garcia and Peru just made my $#!+ list. I always thought of vacationing there one day to see the ruins. Now that's ruined.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I didn`t realise that illegal aliens could vote .

Hyperbole ?

No, it's naivete. On your part, if you were serious about IA's voting. Even dead people vote in America, my friend. And they all vote Democrat.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by mishigas]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join