It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK for Humans to Have Litters of Young?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is Octomom's bizarre statement during a recent interview:

Nadya Suleman urged everyone to make sure dogs and cats don't have multiple litters -- adding, "Humans of course are much different."
www.tmz.com...

.... this woman is under the impression that it's OK for every woman to have around 8 children?

Yes, cats & dogs do reproduce more young & certainly more often, but how is it that someone sanely believes that it is acceptable & responsible for humans to procreate in this way?

She doesn't go on to explain her statement in detail, so the reader is left wondering if she thinks that every woman should strive for around 8+ children during her lifetime? .... or, even more frightening,.... is she promoting that women should not be afraid of having litters of young through invetro fertilization?

What do all of you think of this statement? What do you think she meant by it?

It almost seems as though she is representing the women of yore. The woman who had to keep having children so the village wouldn't die off while their man was off warring somewhere. Is the Illuminati using her as an example/propaganda tool of what is to be acceptable? Is this how we'll be having children in the future? If you think about it, she is a perfect little flashback from the past combined with hints of what is to be the not-so-distant future? Afterall, we do keep hearing about how the male gender may be becoming extinct & scientists mentioning the declining sperm counts among men.

Is there more to Octomom than meets the all-seeing-eye?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The more babies a single mother can have, the more federal welfare checks she can claim. Not to mention if the mother happens to be an Illegal Immigrant, then those anchor babies are not only going to bring in welfare checks but also a guarantee that the mother won't be deported.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I think the Western World should start having litters of babies before the Muslims outproduce us and become leaders of the world and all the women are wearing so much clothes you cant even get a peak and we are all living under Sharia Law.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
This is Octomom's bizarre statement during a recent interview:

.... this woman is under the impression that it's OK for every woman to have around 8 children?

What do all of you think of this statement? What do you think she meant by it?

Is there more to Octomom than meets the all-seeing-eye?

A birth rate of 4 per 2 immigrants will produce over 100 descendants in 80 years. A birth rate of 8 will be astronomical in numbers.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's not for anyone to judge how many children people choose to have, provided, they are able to care for, love, nurture and raise them (and if they need help) are also able to obtain/employ/or have family to help.

If, at the time their choices encroach on the state/tax payers, than they leave themselves open to scrutiny and judgment.

Have children, take care of them and their needs. Simple concept.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I appreciate everyone's responses, but a must cordially ask if anyone read to the bottom of my thread.

Yes, I believe that the more babies you have, the more state/federal support you get & that people who have that many kids SHOULD want that many kids. I don't believe that humans should have children out of necessity over love. Seriously, in my humble opinion, humans already are prolific enough all over Earth. Yes, there's a lot of death happening, but not to the point where humans are making it onto the endangered species list.

Here's food for thought: What's the difference between a puppy mill & a responsible breeder? Most people are familiar with the fact that canines from puppy mills are less healthy physically, not to mention psychologically, than dogs who are acquired from responsible breeders where each puppy is treated with care & nurtured. The are also receiving better nutrition compared to the puppy mills who feed their victims the cheapest thing on the bulk market.

So, now. What is Octomom promoting? How much is she making from being the possible face of the mother of the future?

join