It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Watchtowermaya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I Am Watchtowermaya. Hello from the Blue Ridge Western North Carolina Mountains

I am a 54 year female...Human...born on Earth...as far as I know

I recently got a laptop and my last computer crashed in 1997 and it was a 1981 model. So I am still learning my way around this computer...computer Age...and the Eithernet. So please be patient with me. I love this Site and I have so much to share.

I am going to make this a short intro because several times I written a lengthy intro only to lose it all becaus eof my intro title. I still don't know about this computer beyond save file...not yet of cut/copy/paste...which apprarentally I find better learn fast.

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Interesting introduction post. Welcome!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Welcome!

Control + c = copy
control + v = paste

helpful hint

MessOnTheFED!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtowermaya

Hi Maya , and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Adopt a New Member!

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtowermaya

Hey there watchtowermaya,

Great intro post ... I'm a bit of a technophobe myself but I get by (usually).

Enjoy the time you spend here ... and I look forward to seeing you on the boards and reading your threads when you've made your 20 posts.

Welcome to ATS.

Woody

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS my friend, I'm also from North Carolina too!!!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks. I had several other Intro Post but they went flying into the Ethernet. But I plan to redo them and share them as story threads of my experiences...such Higher Awarness - Dimensional. I need to rest my right hand/arm be I can get into longer post though after all the typing I been doing just to get this far. Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by zemase

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I live 1/4 mile from the New River though it's been said by experts that's it's the oldest River in the world. Some claim the Nile is.

These Blue Ridge Mountains have also been called the oldest mountains in the world...cause they are so worn down.

i]reply to post by SelfmadeGME

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks I will try that later on. Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ats you will love this website

you to see many of your post soon

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

There is beer and cold pizza in the frig.

Let the cat out before you turn in for the night.

PEACE

Slay

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thanks. I have alot to share. It's been a long time since my last computer...1997 and that was a 1981 model. I am still learning my way around this laptop. When I was flying around in the Ethernet I found this Site and fell in love

reply to post by woodwytch

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Cradle--(?) Interesting. My Code Name in my C.R.U.S.H. is Baby Girl and C.R.I.B. be Central Radio Intelleigence Bureauand C.R.U.S.H. be
'Central Radio for Unity for Seventh Heaven'. A Higher Awareness -- Multi-dimensiona experience since 1983. I will share on it later...it was one of my original Intro Post but then.....

reply to post by Cradle12003

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Howdy and welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hummm, sounds good...interestling enough Slayer69, you managed to say 3 of my Code words from C.R.U.S.H in 2--3 sentences... and ye in Uniform to Boot.

I will share...

Beer= Truth
Pizza=Need Information Quick
(or information coming through--tone/way say it can have multiple meanings just like with the English Language. this is what frustrates governmets trying break this old Code (since 1983). I mainly use newer Code...Number Code since 1995.

Cat= Spy...so I will make sure I let the Cat out before I turn in

reply to post by SLAYER69

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Perhaps you can help me thread back...if I am using that term right....

As I was trying to learn my way around the myATS ...hummm what's that? ALL ? does that show more Post/replied if I click it? Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back. Now, if it would only bring my post/replies back

If I am correct in thinking if you were to reply to this Post, then it would go back to myATS Threads?

Also if you happen to pass by my Post to 'name you 5 favorite UFO storties' where I replied thinking he meant your experiences...let me know where it is. I haven't been able to find that Forum since... I whoops.. deleted ALL my Threads. But I was really tired after hours on this laptop.

Truth, Love and True Light

reply to post by woodwytch

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hail, I also use my latest two grand laptop only as a typewriter and my email E book business device. I´m a high-tech hater, no matter I´m an internet matketing guru. I hardly use my $ 5 plan cellphone. I felt urged to reply to your smashing honest intro. I mean, it really made me smile, as I usually frown, though I´m serene, the dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest, sort of a la Steven Seagull, lol.

top topics

join