It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best political add evah!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This guy is teh awesome.

I'm thinking about driving to Alabama and voting early and often for this man.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Dale Peterson for President!

Could you imagine. It would be glorious. He comes out to give the state of the union on horseback with rifle on hand. Then when the Dems boo him for some policy he just starts picking them off and spitting tobacco on their corpses.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Is it too soon to nominate him for president?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That was great!! He tells it like it is. Doesn't sound as though he'll take any bull from anyone.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CheeseyMonkey

Aww! you beat me by 3 minutes!...slowass T3!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

LOL, well I gave you a star anyway. I have read some of your writings and I am quite a fan. I wish there was a button that I could push that would star every post you made.

This Dale Peterson is one heck of a man. It would be like having the Marlboro man for a politician.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Very refreshing. Contrast him with all the other political ads you see, and you can see how many of these career politicians just give lip service to get votes.

It's sad that here in NM, the Gubernatorial race is already turning ugly. Attack ads are being aired between same-party candidates before the primary. Can no one remain civil anymore? If a candidate has to resort to negative ads against their opponents, then apparently they have nothing positive to tell us about themselves. Demerits for them, in my book.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This one is better. I saw another one on Dylan Ratigan today but I can't find it online.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That is the funniest political add I've ever seen. If I didn't know better I'd think this was some kind of parody, the way he just randomly takes a gun out, classic.

I'm not a Republican but I would vote for this guy, he looks like he's about ready to stroll into office and locked and loaded to bring outlaws to justice.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That guy is hilarious.... I though it may have been a parody too.... was cheesy as hell anyway.

When he talks about facebook.... It just seems so wrong

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

That is the funniest political add I've ever seen. If I didn't know better I'd think this was some kind of parody, the way he just randomly takes a gun out, classic.

I'm not a Republican but I would vote for this guy, he looks like he's about ready to stroll into office and locked and loaded to bring outlaws to justice.

Even though I am very pro-second amendment, the cowboy rifle was a little bit over the top and kind of detracted form the core message of the ad. I think his candor and the smoke coming from his ears were plenty to get his message across.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
That guy is great. I wish I lived there so I could vote for him.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'd like to see this guy and some east coast pansy politician like Schumer or Biden in a debate. That would be so entertaining.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheeseyMonkey

Could you imagine. It would be glorious. He comes out to give the state of the union on horseback with rifle on hand. Then when the Dems boo him for some policy he just starts picking them off and spitting tobacco on their corpses.

I love that!!

he reminds me of Marshal Lucky doing a commercial for a used car lot in the movie "Used cars"

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I hate politics, politicians and generally despise the act of aligning oneself with any major political party.....

but this man would have my vote. Seems like the type of guy you could crack open an icy cold beer with and shoot the sh# without him talking out of his arse.

Thank you for the post!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CheeseyMonkey

haha sorry, don't know how I missed this comment while looking through the thread.

Your description conjures up only one image in my brain.....the outlaw, Josey Wales.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheeseyMonkey

yup... and he can get rid of those jews, and black people, and those mexicans, and those atheists. why hell, just get rid of everybody that doesn't think like him.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

yup... and he can get rid of those jews, and black people, and those mexicans, and those atheists. why hell, just get rid of everybody that doesn't think like him.

How else would you have peace and harmony?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

What horribly racist statement. Why are you so fixated on race? I dont know you so I dont know if you are a racist but based on your post you certainly have racist tendencies.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wow, he's like a real life cowboy, if only we had a Dale Peterson in the UK purely for the comedic value.

"We got illegals bustin' in" can't believe he actually said illegals lol.
I'm surprised "They took our jobs!" wasn't the next line.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join