It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wem Ghost Girl photo solved ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think everybody knows the picture and here you have 2 links that are interesting. The mystery could be solved

www.ghosttheory.com...

german link with same pictures :

grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.blogspot.com...

enjoy

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
edit- i misread the dates and thus my post proves nothing.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Tragic]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I must say I was very disappointed. This picture seemed one of the stronger cases in favour of ghosts so far, but now there's no doubting it's a fake. Both pictures are identical to every detail.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tragic

well you don't need a sophisticated programs to do it , just use the firefox browser and open the sit , then go to both pictures and drag the original one over the alleged ghost , and voila
. of course you can't paste it but will give you an idea.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Ah, I've never even tried it so I figure I would leave it to someone who knew what they were doing. So, thank you.

So, I guess people saw what I wrote before I edited lol. I suppose the dates don't matter much now that I think about it. It just simply looks like it's superimposed to me. But I don't know much about ghost's behavior and pphotographing them so, yeah.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
For me it was just a: rent a costume from your local drama theater or shop or whatever.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Hiya Rohdan, I posted a thread last year about this image. It was one of the few that gave me a small chill and I was curious.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/161ef34f878c.jpg[/atsimg]

Needless to say, it was quickly shown to be a hoax photo with links and video to show how. You can see a good analysis here.

I've posted 3 or 4 threads that didn't get a star or flag...so I'm starring and flagging yours outta compassion.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Good Find!

This is infact one of the photo's that got me hooked on the subject. The school library's only book on the genre was full of the "old-school pics" like this and the Borley Rectory one.

All being said - they do look identical.

new topics

top topics

join