It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A columist in N.Y. thinks we shouldn't clean up the oil in the gulf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

So what should we do? Oh yea leave it there......what about the oil and gas that's still leaking into the gulf? Should we just let it flow and say forget about it? WHAT?!! And my favorite part of the article...

“Cleaning off oil-slicked birds may sound warm and fuzzy, but it isn't. In fact, German biologist Silvia Gaus, of the Wattenmeer National Park, is one of a number of experts who say that putting the birds down would be more humane,” she writes.

It's bad enough that we're losing any wildlife, but let's just go ahead and kill the ones we could save/ sarcasm
www.wwltv.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sorry to bump my own thread but it's awful enough that this even happened to begin with but to have this woman say "Stop, you're wasting your time" is too much. I'd like her to come down here and say these things to all the fisher's faces and to the people who will lose everything because of this!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Unimportant people say things controversial to get their name or agenda noticed.It is easier than looking for real solutions or investigative reporting(if that even happens anymore).Look it worked for this columnist,They made it on ATS.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Yup, you got me on that one!

new topics

top topics

join