It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former French TV heart-throbs look unrecognisable on the red carpet after too much plastic surgery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Former French TV heart-throbs look unrecognisable on the red carpet after too much plastic surgery Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Thirty years ago they were the heart-throbs of French television with their own primetime series on science fiction. Now Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff look more like the alien life forms they used to report on. The twin brothers have had so much plastic surgery they are barely recognisable. Posing for pictures as the 150th anniversary party for luxury jeweller Chopard, the pair - now aged 60 - looked freakier than ever. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk

Thirty years ago they were the heart-throbs of French television with their own primetime series on science fiction.

Now Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff look more like the alien life forms they used to report on.

The twin brothers have had so much plastic surgery they are barely recognisable.

Posing for pictures as the 150th anniversary party for luxury jeweller Chopard, the pair - now aged 60 - looked freakier than ever.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The link didn't open for me, unfortunately.

People shouldn't automatically assume it's plastic surgery. It could be impostor-replacement.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
The link didn't open for me, unfortunately.

People shouldn't automatically assume it's plastic surgery. It could be impostor-replacement.

Hi Someotherguy,

You need to click on this link:

CLICK ON LINK HERE

These guys have been interviewed and boasted that they are VERY HAPPY with their new look. One brother said he had his surgery done once he saw how great his twin looked! They claim their families love it. So they are NOT, at least publicly, claiming the least inconvenience with this appearance.

I see this as representing a special phenomenon. They were well known for presenting a futuristic Sci-Fi program delving into space exploration and high technology. It seems that they may actually be projecting into the public mind new representations of aesthetics, to prepare us for stranger sights to come?

Or might they be actual Reptilians using less and less camouflage to hide behind human masks? It's anyone's call. They would use 2 well known personalities as Cover Identities to merge among the crowd, and infiltrate media and society. This is part of what the entire Celebrity Impostor Replacement 0 which has become a widespread phenomenon - is all about.

Imposter-replaCIAments: they don't want you to know

Celebrity Doppelgangers

Botched plastic surgery in poor taste is by no means a satisfactory explanation. There has to be a more plausible reason for such a monstrous result. Something else must be going on behind this.

GS

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Whenever I hear things like this, it raises a red flag for me:

The twin brothers have had so much plastic surgery they are barely recognisable.

[T]he pair ... looked freakier than ever.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...[/quot e]

From heart-throb to freak show... is that the purpose of cosmetic surgery?

I see plastic surgery as a convenient excuse for why someone looks different sometimes. No one will expect an impostor if the differences can be passed off as plastic surgery.

You could be onto something w/ the Rept projection. Much like in "They Live," maybe some people are seeing thru the projection? Or maybe these 2 were possessed, which warped their looks? I don't know. This is an interesting recent interview with David Icke in which he talks about the rept projection:

top topics

join