It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New details emerge in Polish crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

New details emerge in Polish crash

english.aljazeera.net

Aviation officials have revealed that non-crew members were in the cockpit of the jet carrying Lech Kaczynski, the Polish president, who was killed when it crashed last month.

The aviation committee investigating the April 10 crash also revealed on Wednesday that the jet's crew had ignored repeated warnings of weather conditions that were unsuitable for landing.

More than five weeks after the tragedy, however, the investigators still did not offer concrete conclusions about its cause.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
search.yahoo.com
www.nytimes.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
BREAKING: Proof of survivors in Smolensk!
Polish Plane Crash (Digital Enhancement)

[edit on 19-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It looks like more and more information is going to come out about this plane crash. So, there were others, besides the crew members in the cockpit just before the crash. I wonder if that had something to do with the actual crash.

To me, it has been proven that there were gunshots directly after the crash which would make it highly plausible that this was not an accident.

With all of the evidence that we have so far, I am all but certain that this was no accident, though I'm not 100% certain.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why other people would have been in the cockpit, during what would have been a landing? Highly suspicious if you ask me.

--airspoon

Note: Visit this link, to see why I am certain that they were in fact gun shots fired, as opposed to going off due to fire exposure.

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well it was a smaller plane. Maybe since there were so many government officials on it some of them just wanted to go in the cockpit and informally watch the pilots at work and chat with them.

If they were just talking it up, the pilots may have lowered the volume on their headphones to talk, but didn't hear the repeated warnings about the landing conditions.

Just a speculation.

The gunshots, as some have mentioned, could have been from the bullets going off in the fire.

[edit on 19/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Tupolev 154[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de05d235663a.jpg[/atsimg]
I don't think that this is a small plane. It looks about regular size to me. Even still, during landing of all times, nobody should have been in the cockpit.

--airspoon

Edited to add:
Note for clarity: Though I have flown in many planes, I have rarely ever landed in them so I am hardly an expert at landing in aircraft. However, it does seem logical that during landing, no one should be in the cockpit besides the crew who actually work in the cockpit.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Also, the gun shots could not have gone off in the fire and still have that normal pop sound. I explain in the thread linked from the OP. The sounds are completely different when a gun shot is actually fired through a barrel as opposed to just going off due due to fire or heat. I even give a pretty good test for anyone to do at home to verify the results. I am 90% certain that those gun shots were not due to fire exposure. That claim has been debunked.

--airspoon

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There was a blog post by an experienced Russian pilot who logged tons of hours on that kind of airplane (which unfortunately I don't have time to translate into English). Basically, he said that that model is hard to pilot, that the pilot in the crash didn't have enough experience in piloting this particular plane and was "searching for ground" in difficult conditions "below the point of decision making".

Sounds quite credible to me.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

The design is similar to the Boeing 727, which killed quite a few people in landing accidents. I'm not sure about the flight characteristics in respect to the 727, but I would imagine they were similar. The 727 would fool the pilots into thinking that they were in a better position than they really were, and they would continue the approach thinking they could handle it.

I've been on several Russian VIP Tu-154s, and they are an interesting airplane. The maintenance types had several policies that just blew us away when they told us. The biggest one that shocked us was that they would routinely spray hot brakes with cool water to keep them from overheating too badly. Bad Things tend to happen when you do that.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I'm sure that the Polish government kept their aircraft in tip-top shape, especially the aircraft for the President. The same thing goes for the pilot as well. Would they not get the cream of the Polish crop to fly the official Polish aircraft? If there was no other evidence to support something fishy, then I wouldn't look twice at this crash. However, when the evidence is combined, it is pretty alarming.

--airspoon

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
that the pilot in the crash didn't have enough experience in piloting this particular plane and was "searching for ground" in difficult conditions "below the point of decision making".

Sounds quite credible to me.

Not True comrade!

The pilot had years of experience!
This thread has already been discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Nothing new folks,
Move along.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I think it's quite incredible that the cockpit voice-recorder picked up non-crew members in the cockpit during the last few minutes that the plane was in flight. To me, there is absolutely no excuse for this to happen, especially seeing the extremely suspicious circumstances in which this plane crashed and the aftermath of said crash.

--airspoon

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I did a thread on this and the few people that bothered to look my thread, shot down my premise that this was a execution conspiracy.

I still say this is a conspiracy and did not happen by "chance".

Jim Marrs supports my suspicions so I consider myself in good company.

President Lech Kaczynskiwas as well as the heads of Poland's army and navy, its central bank governor, lawmakers and members of the presidential administration were marched onto a plane and executed April 10, 2010.

Why? They went against the NWO, namely the union of Europe which is to include Poland.

ufo-planetx.blogspot.com...

Most people just ignored my thread and as usual, another conspiracy that resulted in mass murder went unnoticed.

The NWO is sneaking up upon us and the majority of folks just go along with blinders on.

www.youtube.com...

The cameraman that took the above film footage was (past tense) named Andrei Mendierej and the FSB also assassinated him.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Not only that, once the plane was down, there was clearly gun fire.

I know gun fire when I hear it and this was gun fire.

The ones that did survive the plane crash (landing) were shot.

This proves the New World One Government being put into place can do as it pleases right under the noses of the average citizen, unnoticed and uncaring.

When this puppy comes back to bite everyone in the butt it will be because most people are just too dumb to see what was going on.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

and here on 4/17 before the ones you listed.

I saw this coming comrade.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well, if that video is authentic, and the translation of what is being said on that video is accurate it sure does seem to me like any survivors are being shot and killed.

The guy who sot the video being knifed twice, (the second time while in the hospital after being knifed) and killed, sure sounds like a clean up of witnesses.

The reports that the runway lights were moved, (and placed back where they should have been) one hour after the crash does kind of make you wonder if they werent placed in such a way to make the plane come down in the woods.

I am often a skeptic, but there sure is a funny smell associated with this crash, and it sure does seem like a hit.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
In one of the previous threads concerning this assasination, there was some speculation as to whether there would be "extra voices" on the planes "black boxes". I believe the theory going around at that time was that one of the voices would be that of the polish president demanding to land. I have to agree with the above post that the aircraft carrying the polish president would be properly maintained and that crew for this vessel would be highly qualified to operate it in ALL conditions! This is absolutely nothing except a decapitation strike against the poles for refusing to cooperate with the nwo.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

I would have to agree, however if that was the Polish President demanding to land, then I'm sure it would be noted as such.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Experience goes right out the window when there is a distraction in the cockpit however. Cockpit distractions have caused more crashes related to pilot error than just about anything else.

top topics

join