It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant hexagon of clouds spins on Saturn while clouds disappear from Jupiter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just whats going on with Saturn has Aliens created this hexigan shape with a piramid and all seeing Eye. Are Aliens on planet Saturn Right NOW.

Small bit of artical. Far more bizarre and mysterious is something that NASA's Cassini spacecraft first noticed in 2007. There is a large rotating hexagon circling the north pole of Saturn.

This isn't some conspiracy theory. It's not some sort of far-fetched interpretation of random organic structure. It is quite clearly a massive hexagon, and it's circling the north pole of Saturn as we speak. And by "massive", I mean this hexagon is larger than the planet Earth.

Straight from the NASA website: "This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides," said Kevin Baines, atmospheric expert and member of Cassini's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer team at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. "We've never seen anything like this on any other planet. Indeed, Saturn's thick atmosphere where circularly-shaped waves and convective cells dominate is perhaps the last place you'd expect to see such a six-sided geometric figure, yet there it is."

The hexagon, according to NASA, is 60 miles thick (deep) and an astonishing 15,000 miles wide.

www.naturalnews.com...

this is the link

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
Just whats going on with Saturn has Aliens created this hexigan shape with a piramid and all seeing Eye. Are Aliens on planet Saturn Right NOW.

Small bit of artical. Far more bizarre and mysterious is something that NASA's Cassini spacecraft first noticed in 2007. There is a large rotating hexagon circling the north pole of Saturn. (www.nasa.gov...)

This isn't some conspiracy theory. It's not some sort of far-fetched interpretation of random organic structure. It is quite clearly a massive hexagon, and it's circling the north pole of Saturn as we speak. And by "massive", I mean this hexagon is larger than the planet Earth.

Straight from the NASA website: "This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides," said Kevin Baines, atmospheric expert and member of Cassini's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer team at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. "We've never seen anything like this on any other planet. Indeed, Saturn's thick atmosphere where circularly-shaped waves and convective cells dominate is perhaps the last place you'd expect to see such a six-sided geometric figure, yet there it is."

The hexagon, according to NASA, is 60 miles thick (deep) and an astonishing 15,000 miles wide.

www.naturalnews.com...

this is the link

The NASA link comes up with a "Page Not Found" error. Interesting.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

Edit to add: The clouds disappearing from Jupiter apparently happen every 15 years or so. I'll have to dig up the link I found for it, but apparently it's a regular occurrence? Here's the link that I read about the cloud disappearance.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 19-5-2010 by truthseeker1984]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by truthseeker1984]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Those hexagons have been well documented for quite some time.

They are a space puzzle

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nice,never heard of this before thankyou

heres the link i think you used,yours is broken

link~www.nasa.gov...

Regards to all

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

Cheers The bottom LINK holds the story cheers anyway What do you think Did Aliens create IT

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

came up fine for me.. WHOA . !!!!! that is really weird.. !!!

2nd line

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

Cheers The bottom LINK holds the story cheers anyway What do you think Did Aliens create IT

Im unsure to be honest,its very odd though i will say,the fact that you could fit 4 earths in it is mind-blowing,will be interesting to hear peoples views/theorys on this.Good thread mate

Regards to all

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Probably my favorite mystery of the solar system.

I don't think aliens did it, at least not the grey ones with flying saucers.

I don't see the eye in the triangle though.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Hey man, interesting article.

There was another thread recently discussing this and a possible explanation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hexagons forming in fluids is a known phenomena and totally reproducable right here on Earth. Can't remember the specifics of how it happens. However a classic fluid hexagon is the basalt columns formed when lava cools ie Giants causeway in Ireland, Isle of Staffa in Scotland (same basalt really!).

Sorry no Aliens, no conspiracy, just know phenomena which at first glance looks "other wordly".

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Easily recreated here on Earth yes. What the ring heat source equivalent at the center is more interesting.

A video of actual hexagon in fluid

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i was listiening to an interview from David Wilcox. He said the climates on all the planets are chaniging. Not sure what this has to do with the subject matter except he DID mention both Jupiter and Saturn, amongst other planets. Sorry don't have the direct link to the video. Google him.

SpeedBump

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

I dont know weather I belive that or not I dont think they have a Answer to what it is they say they can recreate it in a lab but they dont tell you HOW. Strange one.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Could it be a highly coincidental arrangement of wind currents?
The video I saw of it a long time ago appeared to portray it all moving the same direction which could support a theory based off wind right?

join