It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos activity detected near STS-132 Atlantis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Something strange happen out there...
Take a look to this short footage from Shuttle Atlantis camera into the cargo bay.
A swarm of luminos objects in formation near the spcecract from NASA live and quickly after the event is passed, the control center closes the live images broadcast.

Ufos fleet?
Debris collision warning?
Nasa said something about this event?
Any idea?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Antor]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
when was this and if it's real what could cause what was seen on the footage, let's try and find an alternative answer before we say alien intervention.

questions...
Synchronised ice crystals?
meteorites in the background looking closer than they actually are?
Is the footage real?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Whoa.. that's quite interesting to say the least. I agree, lets speculate on all reasonable possibilities before jumping to conclusions. Fuzzy white orbs does not scream aliens to me.. but then again I've never actually seen an alien.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Interesting ... I look forward to seeing if they provide some kind of explanation ... or whether they just ignore it and hope no-one noticed. Thanks for sharing.

Woody

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Would be nice to know if this is in fact footage taken from the Atlantis flight.

Any source/link for the footage pls?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok well looked into the video and the user says the following:

@butlincat2 Yes copied it from NASA TV using ' Jing Pro ' while they broadcast. So it is genuine and yes I do not understand why they did not slam on the disconnect sooner than they did.
In My Opinion - they got caught sleeping. I still think it's awesome!
Checkout the video response I posted to this and you will see that it's the same 'type of Spacecraft.' I would not know how to fake videos, I can barely operate my computer. Lol.
Streetcap1 2 days ago

Still the link provided takes you to the space walk. (with commentry) I am assuming this is live?

Would be interesting to know what the CGI guys think?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Could it be a waste dump? UFT - Unidentified Flying Terds????

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Where did the 5th light come from?

anyone else catch that...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is great! All we need to do is wait until StreetCap1 comes back from his time in space and get an ATS interview asking for further details. It says very clearly at the bottom of the video that StreetCap1 FILMED it.

We should all keep an eye out for StreetCap1 online, because finding actual astronauts ONLINE is a rare event, isn't it?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by MKULTRA]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow, that's quite an odd little video. I'm not sure on the "space turd" theory. If something was being ejected from the side, I'd have thought that it would be improbbable (not impossible) for those 3 objects "in formation" for want of a better phrase. They'd be spinning and bouncing around still. (I'd have thought)

I dunno what to think about this video to be honest. I don't think it's particles close up to the camera. You can see them going behind, you can even see the tip of one of them at 0:21 as it goes behind the shuttle.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This has already been posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion linked above.

Thread closed.

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

top topics

join