It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jesus Complex

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturaltoBelieve
The Atheist complex.

Fellow Christians, you know what I mean !!

Not long now.

But even I say, love your enemies and do well to those who wish you evil, for in doing so you lump coals upon their heads.

Do you understand humility, that it serves a double purpose? It humbles the haughty and it raises the weak, but it first takes, before it can give only it is not taking it is giving.

Free energy to you is not powered on el but on blood and the love it can create as it is el's conduit. It is sacrifice of life to create one new, and for you to fore go your life is in truth to see that another survive and in it you are raised. El remembers you.

Is not the heaven your thrown and the earth your footstool? Why do you deny the only begotten for the image of a saviour? God is living, always living. Do you know another life? Are you accountable to another time or to the generations lifting you up? The life is in the blood.

Not long now. "I tell you the kingdom is at hand."-Y

Love the Jesus complex

Peace

[edit on 20-5-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This wouldn't be an attempt to excuse the behaviour of Islamic fundamentalists who commit violence in the the name of Islam, by citing examples of non-religiously motivated Christians who commit acts of terror by any chance? Acts of terror are bad enough in and of themselves, but when they are motivated by a religious ideology they are even worse.

Innocent civilians that have died in Iraq and Afghanistan are not due to Christian ideology as you are implying. They have died for a number of reasons - mostly of which have nothing, if anything, to do with Christianity. The reason the civilian count is so high is because extremists on both sides of the war go out of their way to harm civilians for political reasons. If you want to blame the Coalition for sparking the deadly that lead to these events, then so be it, but to try and somehow claim all civilian deaths have been caused by Christian fundamentalism is dishonest.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I have no means or wants to communicate with Islamist extremist.

I know very well they have every intent on killing just about everything they see when they get here.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by EricD

I am dying.

The very laws that are made are supposed to protect me, but they are not. They are killing me or at least trying to. But I am resiliant.

That's too bad. I wish you well. I hope things turn around for you.

Now please offer some evidence that millions are being killed in the name of Jesus in the streets of America.

I'd be happy to discuss any other points that you have tried to make once we can move past your original post.

A few links, some sources, any evidence at all would be appreciated. I think that such a request is more than reasonable and I await your reply.

Eric

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

It usually only happens in our welfare systems and prisons. But it happens in homes too.

Domestic violence etc.

You would be amazed how much religious beliefs can affect ones decision making.

The worst is yet to come.

Be ready and when they start firing, they will likely move on to other targets. There is no point fighting them really.

They are the victims of torture and they would do just about anything imaginable to get their revenge.

But they don't know who their real enemies are.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here's the solution how about we get all the zionists, Christian Fundies, and Extremist Muslims and get them to fight at a arena

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

reply to post by EricD

It usually only happens in our welfare systems and prisons. But it happens in homes too.
Domestic violence etc.
You would be amazed how much religious beliefs can affect ones decision making.
The worst is yet to come.
Be ready and when they start firing, they will likely move on to other targets. There is no point fighting them really.
They are the victims of torture and they would do just about anything imaginable to get their revenge.
But they don't know who their real enemies are.

Thanks for the advice.

I believe that this is now the third or fourth time that I'm asking you for evidence for your claims that millions are being killed in the streets of America in the name of Jesus.

If you can't offer any reasonable support for your claims and if you were going off of a 'hunch' or a 'feeling', just say so.

You have made a specific claim that is certainly not mainstream. I believe that it is eminently reasonable to ask you to support that claim with independent evidence.

A few links, some sources; anything would help.

Eric

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

My only mistake was not lumping every religion into this. But the reason I chose christianity is because thats closest to home. There is a conspiracy to kill off 95% of the world population or more, reguardless of religious belief.

Remember, that the goal is one world government and one world religion.

No other party is more responsible than the Royal Family of England, the descendants of Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Take a look at this picture.

static.open.salon.com...

This is not just torture, it is the creation of a suicide bomber.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

You should realize that the only true powerful one is the queen of england and though they are very good with public relations, america has been doing the dirty deeds since after WWII.

Everybody who knows the game and is playing the game wants to overthrow her.

Aleister Crowley

Hes a fallen angel, but he didn't fall from heaven, he fell from power.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
These things I command you, that ye love one another.

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. - Jesus

No other prophet/god foretold that his followers would be hated like we are.

No other prophet/god gave his life for his followers.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Why did Aleister Crowley fall from Royalty?
Was it his attack on free will or his stance for it?

Do what though wilt.

In other words, do whatever the hell you want, there are no laws. But.

There are laws. And it is not do whatever the hell you feel like.

Satan or lucifer was called out for being jealous of mans free will.

Connect the dots.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Your not hated by me.

I at least understand you and where you are coming from.

I hate religion, I hate politics, but I dont hate you. Not at all.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

No other party is more responsible than the Royal Family of England, the descendants of Jesus Christ.

. . . and that is a whole 'nother layer of crazy in this utterly insane thread. If you have fingers, type. I'm trying to hear but I don't think I'm speaking your language...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
First I want to say that is hilarious the beating the OP is taking... everyone trolling him by calling a troll. I've long held the belief that hypocrisy is a human trait we all share.

No better example than Blanca Rose proclaiming to be done with the thread, after incessantly repeating the same darn thing over and over for about 5 pages... and then she comes back to dig on the OP some more lol... 54 years old and zero will power? Too bad.

True sad state of affairs you will find all over ATS for sure.

------------------------------------------------------

Now... the topic... is Christianity killing millions? YES.

Of course Christians don't want to admit it... they often pass the onus by saying "these people are not true Christians" ... as if they know the true definition of Christian anyway.

You need to look no further than the Bible scriptures that appeared on George W's war briefings every day.

Look at the Pope's influence in Africa and AIDS.

Look at the MILLIONS (proves OP's point right there doesn't it?) dead in Iraq because of Christianity's war against Islam

Look at Sarah Palin's quotes proclaiming that we are doing God's work.

When it boils down to it... it is nothing but truth that millions (billions actually) have died in the name of Christ... and trillions have died in the name of religion in general.

The critical element is the question that the OP posted... something along the lines of "Why are Christians okay with this and why do they not do something about it?"

For all the "real" Christians.. the question stands.. when the so called "bad christians" use Christ's name to kill... why allow them to do this and be so silent?

When you look at the millions that have died because of the Christian nation's war in the Middle East... it pails in comparison to the 3000 that died on 9/11 and those that have died since due to radical Islam.

Is that what christianity is about? You kill 3000 of us, and we kill millions of you? Sure missed that verse...

I am defending no religion by the way... radical Islam is as bad as Christianity and vice versa. We're all killing each other for God.

*as far as the other claims by the OP... that millions die every day in American cities.. obviously impossible so focusing on this assertion by the OP and ignoring the substance of this debate is fruitless. 5 pages of repeating the same crap isn't helping anyone.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Post now self-deleted in the interests of greater courtesy.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Why do people follow Jesus anyways? He died for our sins and then rose from the grave. That makes him a Zombie. Remember how they placed a boulder in front of his tomb? They did that because they knew he was infected and what he was about to become.

It all started when Jesus got between some centurions and some of the infected. The centurions were killing the zombies for the sake of survival and Jesus got in the way. He thought he could cure the zombies but he was bitten on the hand. They put him on the cross as punishment for interfering with the Law and after a couple days he started to turn. So they put him in a cave with a big boulder for a door thinking that would keep him. They underestimated his Zombie strength and he escaped.
The rest is history.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

OK our court system for example.

Thats the best example I have right now.

The IRS, Religious non-profit orginizations, Alcoholics anomynous. The 700 club. All the crap on TV. Everything.

Who the heck is feeding you this drivel? Quote your sources please.
I think this argument might be better waged with them, not their sheep.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by palg1]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

reply to post by jagdflieger

Putting together the funds to send the Jews back to Israel.

This explains everything! You actually hate the Jews and blame all the hatred in the ME and the world on the Christians who are sending them back to Israel.

This post is is purely an attempt at hate mongering. You should be banned from ATS since you do not want to debate, you simply want spread your hatred. Every attempt to get you to show proof for your argument is answered with nonsensical gibberish.

Good by, and know that when I pray for all wayward souls, yours is included.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by palg1]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Actually, Christian churches have been on an advertising campaign for the better part of this year. I don't think it is a "national" Jesus week just the week for the thread originator to tackle an issue that has been on his mind.

I have noticed an increase in people's posts on other sites about their wish to use religion to solve the world issues. Funny how some of these Christian promoters fail to acknowledge the source of several world issues: religious disputes.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join