It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jesus Complex

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

We all have to use restraint. It's part of growing up and being mature. If using restraint ruins your day because you can't do exactly what you feel like at all times, it would seem to me like there is still some growing up to do. If I didn't use restraint I would be running idiots off the road on a daily basis, and it would be because of actions done specifically towards me.

Preaching should stay in the church. People telling others about the grace of God is definitely for outside the church. I'll admit its best done with people you have built up relationships with, but that doesn't mean there aren't other times when it is appropriate to share with strangers.

Yes, there are other religions. I believe they are wrong. You can believe whatever you want, that's your freedom. Doesn't make what you believe right though. In countries run by Muslims, they behead you or stone you if you mock their god or his prophet. Having somebody ruin your day by taking a few minutes to tell you that you should believe in Jesus doesn't sound too bad in comparison I don't think, even if I don't agree with how they went about it.

Your post, to me, sounds like the exact type of hypocritical crap that people like you often accuse Christians of. Sorry, but I call it like I see it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
we live in satan's world that is why there are murder, violence and etc.. it is not what Jesus do to us. It's Satan himself. we will die and rise again. because God the creator can rise us from the death. I have see many proven evidences that people death come back to alive. it is real life they do come back and tell what they saw heaven and hell. simple do research

[edit on 25-5-2010 by DeafRaz]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz
we live in satan's world that is why there are murder, violence and etc.. it is not what Jesus do to us. It's Satan himself. we will die and rise again. because God the creator can rise us from the death. I have see many proven evidences that people death come back to alive. it is real life they do come back and tell what they saw heaven and hell. simple do research

[edit on 25-5-2010 by DeafRaz]

There is no hell. Earth is hell. They say the righteous man shall live a good life. I find that hard to believe. I have seen a lot of JC complex from a lot of people. I remember even one guy talking on his cell phone loudly saying to the caller, "we are blessed people!". I get sick of those types.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mykahel

I personally believe all religions got it wrong and just worshiping the Anunnaki. But that is for another thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
its not a Jesus complex, its a religious one, many religions believe in Jesus, and many spiritual paths too, yet Jesus wasn't religious he actually peeved off the local religions. Associating Jesus with people working or trying for a religion is the wrong way to go about things, its rubs off on the shoulders of Jesus and other greats who had religions made in their name by other people. wot people do is nothing to do with Jesus, its their freewill.
Jesus was very accountable in his days, within 300 years of the Romans executing him they dumped their gods and replaced them with him. no nation changes their beliefs of god unless they see something to make them change their beliefs, the Romans saw god in Jesus, its the only way a nation could ever dump their gods. Yes we all know religions have a lot of control mechanisms for the masses, cause that's the man made part made for that purpose, people abusing their power as it were.
Humanity expect too much of god, we are supposed to be intelligent beings who can look after themselves, but many many sceptics, atheists and agnostics say if god doesnt come to me or help me i wont believe..

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join