It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather manipulation may be well beyond what we are told...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
In doin some simple research into how the haarp array works and how cloud seeding works . I find myself wondering why is it that we are still looking for proof?

A strong ELF wave can definately cause an earthquake.

iodizind clouds will make it rain we have used it as a weapon in the past during vietnam to control enemy supply movements.

project woodpecker was observed to be a russian weapon and was being focused so the jet stream was adjusted to cause a drought in california wich led to the development of our very own haarp array.

the cloud chemtrails are definately happening to what purpose unclear but these metal clouds can definately be used to direct haarps signal around the globes curves.

if we werent arguing all the time about if its possible we might make more progress to see what exactly the objective is.

weather manipulation is probly well ahead of what we even think is even possible and i wonder what other atsers think the government can control in regards to the weather.

Be Well

[edit on 19-5-2010 by triplescorpio]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Interested in following this thread. Sorry I have nothing to add other than this is a fascinating topic. I too believe that weather manipulation is more advanced from all that I've read. I recall something about 'owning the weather' by some date.. 2012? I think.

Fascinating topic. And yeah if only people would quit the arguing and just get to the meat !!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Most if not all weather manipulation in the USA is carried out by private companies.

HAARP affects the ionosphere. The ionosphere exists tens of miles above the highest level to which any weather system exists and affects weather in much the same way peeing in the snow on a glacier affects the rock surface beneath the glacier.

If weather manipulation on a big scale was happening, wouldn't meteorologists notice that the weather was behaving differently to how they would expect based on hundreds of years of research and observation?

Or are we talking a very very big scale? ie not making it rain today somewhere where it shouldn't rain, but doing something today to make it rain in 3 weeks times somewhere where it shouldn't rain? Or setting in place today conditions which will subtlely shift the direction of a hurricane in August? In which case whoever involved is waaaaaay cleverer than any human and has much, much, more energy at their disposal than every power station on the planet ....

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The rain maker William Reich was locked up so we know
his technology exists somewhere.

The government must have his equipment and designs and
scientific principles.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
yeah i am so trying to figure out exactly what the level of acheivement we have discovered with our weather science it maybe kept secret because it is that easy and dangerous to perform

Be Well

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Interested in following this thread. Sorry I have nothing to add other than this is a fascinating topic. I too believe that weather manipulation is more advanced from all that I've read. I recall something about 'owning the weather' by some date.. 2012? I think.

Fascinating topic. And yeah if only people would quit the arguing and just get to the meat !!

I believe what your referring to is the proposal to research weather and eventually some day use it as a military tool, but 2012 is too soon, they are looking to be able to control the weather by 2025.

www.space.com...

Perhaps that’s too far out for some. But some blue sky thinkers have already looked into these and other scenarios in "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025" – a research paper written by a seven person team of military officers and presented in 1996 as part of a larger study dubbed Air Force 2025. Global stresses That report came with requisite disclaimers, such as the views expressed were those of the authors and didn’t reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government. Furthermore, the report was flagged as containing fictional representations of future situations and scenarios. On the other hand, Air Force 2025 was a study that complied with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force "to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future."

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
A strong ELF wave can definately cause an earthquake.

Source?

How can a high frequency wave cause tectonic activity? I fail to see any link at all. For one, its not as powerful as people give it credit for, and its pointed in the completely wrong direction. Tectonic activity originates miles below the crust of the earth

iodizind clouds will make it rain we have used it as a weapon in the past during vietnam to control enemy supply movements.

The clouds arent iodized, cloud seeding uses dry ice and silver iodide to stimulate crystalisation of water droplets, therefore causing a higher probability of rainfall. Its not even a prefected method yet, its pretty unreliable

project woodpecker was observed to be a russian weapon and was being focused so the jet stream was adjusted to cause a drought in california wich led to the development of our very own haarp array.

Lol, you cant move the jetstream, ist literally impossible. To do this you would need to change the entire pattern of the prevailing winds acorss the world. And sending the jestream south wouldnt bring a drought, if anything, it would bring more moisture in. Any weather proffesional knows the jetstream flows from west to east, meaning california would be recieving wet weather, off the pacific ocean

the cloud chemtrails are definately happening to what purpose unclear but these metal clouds can definately be used to direct haarps signal around the globes curves.

Why use metal when the ice crystals in contrails would do a much better job. And HAARP signals go straight up, they dont follow the curvature of the earth.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver

Originally posted by SeekerLou
I recall something about 'owning the weather' by some date.. 2012? I think.

:

I believe what your referring to is the proposal to research weather and eventually some day use it as a military tool, but 2012 is too soon, they are looking to be able to control the weather by 2025.

www.space.com...

Perhaps that’s too far out for some. But some blue sky thinkers have already looked into these and other scenarios in "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025" – a research paper written by a seven person team of military officers and presented in 1996 as part of a larger study dubbed Air Force 2025. Global stresses That report came with requisite disclaimers, such as the views expressed were those of the authors and didn’t reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government. Furthermore, the report was flagged as containing fictional representations of future situations and scenarios. On the other hand, Air Force 2025 was a study that complied with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force "to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future."

You are right: Thank you for the correction." Owning the Weather" by 2025. I will read that link tomorrow.

Just MO , I believe they will never be able to control the weather completely...for they are not God. Manipulate ? YES, but totally control ?never... They can never own what God owns. WE ourselves are not our own but Gods. Weather manipulators could sure cause a lot of catastrophies though.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The ionosphere has ions already.
So what is HAARP supposed to do and what exactly are the
principles involved.

Tesla told us more about space than the government or NASA
or Einstein ever did and only mentioned weather or rain making
incidentally at Colorado Springs if I can recall correctly.

Probably worthwhile to see the circumstances surrounding the
Tesla mention. Like who else of note makes the claim besides
Reich as all is hearsay from writers about HAARP.

Tesla wrote about tornadoes that was published twice or had
different writes ups. He did not go to his ether pressure coil
at all for the tornado destruction and never mentioned such
force until 1940 when Germany was most likely on to it and
cause great concern by the FBI to lock up Tesla's labs.

So weather control, look in the secret Tesla library in new Mexico.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I thought that "chemtrails" were actually farmers trying to seed the clouds to bring more rain. Ive never seen chemtrails other than before a storm front is supposed to be moving in.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by newBodyoldSoul

Yeah that was the old idea.
Some people think gigantic Tesla ships, see Stephenville,Texas UFO,
loaded with industrial waste of the illuminati is depositing the waste
world wide in the air it can't be disposed of in normal channels or their
operation will be exposed.

Then some theories say the ship itself is actual dissolving of metallic
atoms from the destructive influence of the propulsion system of the
high voltage type from Tesla that dissolved every material he used
in his bulbs.

People should brush up on Tesla as at least one or two of today's
mysteries the Illuminati don't talk about or tell lies about straight
faced to us via agents of the media would be considered known.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I got to say that when I see the trails it happens to rain a day or two later...our clouds don't even look like clouds anymore vie seen live Doppler radar having a huge strait chunk missing from the left side the. Later that day baja had that earthquake...idk just saying

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rickmac33
I got to say that when I see the trails it happens to rain a day or two later...our clouds don't even look like clouds anymore vie seen live Doppler radar having a huge strait chunk missing from the left side the. Later that day baja had that earthquake...idk just saying

Well, contrail persistence has been an indicator that cold fronts and storm lines are only a day two later. If anyones familiar with what a side view of a cold front looks like, they will notice that humidity increases beofre the lower levels do. The reason being is that warm moist air is forced upward with the movement of approaching cold auir...hence we see more contrails.

And doppler radar has nothing to do with tectonic activity...I should know, I do use one

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The rain maker William Reich was locked up so we know
his technology exists somewhere.

The government must have his equipment and designs and
scientific principles.

wilhelm reich and tesla are the two important guys to look at when considering chemtrails and atmosphere manipulation.

and you have to look at it from a totally different perspective than what traditional science taught you.

think of the skies more like the "heavens" not just "sky". our souls are affected by the sky. what im saying is they can control more than just the weather and earthquakes, but possibly things like the astral realms and time...

new topics

top topics

join