It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican President Knocks Arizona Law From White House Lawn

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Is there anyone who has the time to find
all the e-mail addresses and/or social
network pages of el presidente Calderone
or the senior administration officials of the
Narco-State of Mexico.

If that could be posted then we could
correct him on his lack of decorum as well
as send him the Websters Dictionary
definition of hypocrasy. Or anything else
one might want to add.

I wonder what might happen. I doubt
his flunkies would let him see any, but
what the hell!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
- he does not once suggest that he needs to do more to create economic conditions that would cause folks to stay in Mexico

Of course not. America allowing illegal immigrants to live across our border is the ultimate economic stimulus for Mexico. Probably over 90% (I don't know the exact figure) of Mexican illegal immigrants living in America send large portions of their income back to families in Mexico. This money goes directly out of America's pocket and in to Mexico's.

Not to mention the burden being placed on our tax dollars from all state and federal resources we are providing for them, free of charge. Keeping them healthy, fit, and safe so they can continue to make money to ship back to their families.

Right now, continuing to suckle at the teat of mother America is the best economic plan Mexico has. Why would they want to ween off of it?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by paradigm619]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by capgrup
Is there anyone who has the time to find
all the e-mail addresses and/or social
network pages of el presidente Calderone
or the senior administration officials of the
Narco-State of Mexico.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, you can start here:

www.presidencia.gob.mx...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by dolphinfan

Here is the gem the president just mentioned at his speech on the matter"

"we are not defined by our borders, but by our bonds"

www.youtube.com...

Heh, in Australia bonds are a brand of Underpants.

So your president is defined by his undies. Or held by them?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
Mexico needs to take some accountability: I agree

But saying that to try and justify the AZ law...totally laughable.

AZ law should be deemed unconstitutional....since it clearly is.

But don't allow that to sway the bigoted and misguided.

Anyone with 1/2 a brain stem knows its going to be used to profile latinos.

What's next? Forbid Muslims from using airplanes?

My fellow white people can be so damned ridiculous....why is it that "honkey" is the best word that other people can come up with to describe them?

Perhaps you may consider visiting Mexico. When you do, leave the tourist areas and visit some villages. Do not take any papers with you.

First offense is a Felony. 2 years no Parole.

Then go back to Mexico, again without papers.

Second offense is 10 years without Parole.

Third offense can be Life.

That is the law in Mexico and that is what the Mexican President really believes. He has made no effort to change Mexican Laws on Illegal Immigration.

Now if you enter from the southern Mexican Border, you likely will be shot and you won't need to worry about jail time.

If you get sick in Mexico as a foreign visitor, they cancel your travel papers and expel you from the country. That is also the law there. I won't argue this as I had a friend who they did that too and the Consulate could do nothing to help him. You get sick, they give you a few hours to leave or lock you up.

So, why would you side with Mexico knowing their laws are far, far worse than anything we could dream of. How can you defend them knowing how they treat non-Mexicans in Mexico. Perhaps you should speak to the families of the hundreds of missing American children who went there on trips and never returned? You know, sit down with them face to face.

I know. My Sister In-Law was slaughtered by an Illegal from Mexico in a Rape attempt. When she defended herself, he stabbed her so many times the Coroner did not bother to count them all. We were told not one square inch of the room he drug her off the street into was without blood splatter. He had a long history of brutal attacks on Women inside of Mexico and then one day he shows up in South Carolina when he was supposed to be in Prison in Mexico. They let him go and let him cross the border.

Sis was the fifth woman he attacked in South Carolina. He was released every time and the Detective told us they are not allowed to call ICE. They just let them go.

Now her Husband died a few months earlier of Cancer and she had three kids. Would you please sit down with them and explain how leaving the border wide open to Mexican Drug Dealers and Mexican Criminals is more important than their Mothers life? Please do that, would you? Or, how about you write them a message here and I'll send it too them?

Why you folks pretend that somehow it is only good decent people crossing the border we don't need to worry about I can't fathom. Can't you read or do research? Do you know how many are in our Prisons right now? If you don't, use Google as it's your friend.

I'm all for a worker program. 100% for it. First though we must close the border to stop the criminals. Then we can let in all the people the businesses are willing to hire. No problem with me on that at all. The main thing is close the border.

I lived in a Barrio east of L.A. going to College as I was poor. I know the truth. These are not good people we are talking about here. They terrorized their own people in the Barrio. Most of the murders were Mexican on Mexican killings. Mainly over drugs. Every other house was a drug house in the entire Barrio. That was in the early 1970's. The Illegal population is exponentially higher now. You been to L.A. lately? There are entire area's where no English is spoken and Whites are not welcome.

3 years ago while passing through L.A. on a trip, I pulled off of an exit east of L.A. because I needed a hard drive and I saw a Circuit City. When I went in with my Wife, nobody would wait on us so I walked up to a salesman and asked where the hard drives were. He spoke no English but pointed to the aisle because he understood hard drive. Finally a man walked over to help, but he also spoke no English. He went and got another person who spoke a few words and I managed to get what I needed. Everyone in the store stared at us like what are you nuts? That was a nice middle class neighborhood by the way. Not a typical barrio.

Right about now you are ready to play the Race Card on my butt. Thinking this guys a Racist and I can shut him down by simply playing the Race Card. Problem is, I'm White and I married a Black Woman. She often told me that my color blindness would get me killed. Your blindness however will get others killed. Your blindness is dangerous.

It has nothing to do with color of skin. It is culture. Do you think they are trying to escape Mexico because they like it there?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Unfreaking believable! Do we even have a president? The idiot-inchief just stood there and had the nerve to say that our courts would be looking into the Arizona law? The very same law the federal law is suppose to enforce! I'm surprised obama didn't kiss the mex presidents feet!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
First offense is a Felony. 2 years no Parole.

This is false. Being illegal in mexico has not carried jail time since 2008.

Mexican lawmakers decriminalize migrants

EDIT - Just wanted to add that about 500,000 immigrants get through mexicos southern border without being shot.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by daskakik]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

Excellent post!!!!! Oh but you forgot something you have to take Obama with you and he is not aloud back!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Hyperbole, exclamation points, and silly faces do not make a good point. We all know Obama is smart enough to read a bill, and that he knows federal law. And, yes, the belly of the beast is the white house. Like it or not, our government is just as corrupt as any other. Its just legal here.
The only way this problem will be solved is if our corporate interests in THEIR country are regulated like hell, providing decent jobs, and we naturalize a lot of illegals that have been here with no criminal history, and learning english. We do need to work together. Its not just mexico's problem, and its not just the mexicans' fault.
Also, as a side note, illegals did more to be in this country than anyone who was born here. Just sayin.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by frey51

Looks like we'll be having ourselves a shootout with Arizona in the upcoming months

Keep in mind, your boycott seems to be backfiring somewhat, so before you start making military invasion threats, you might ought to consider a rumor I heard, which is that AZ has a couple of 'former soldiers' in residence THERE, too...

HUACHUCA. Gesundheit.

And it looks like it's against neo-nazi folk

[edit on 20-5-2010 by redxiii]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wow, did not realize the vast majority of racists here. First, on a moral question, how many of you would want to live in Mexico? How many of you would want your children to grow up there? Why do we even have borders in the first place? Border cause war. If any of you answered "no" you would not want your children to be born there, how many of you BORN lucky people would not try to better the life of yourself and your family?? By the way, it was BROWN skin Indians that inhabited this land many years ago, before the white people raped, stole, killed for the land that you currently live. Scared that history will repeat itself, in a less violent way, kinda karma for your ancestors past?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If people living in the USA were prohibited from sending funds to their families in Mexico, the world would see Mexico implode within one week.

I think Obama made an enormous mistake with Calderon, the state dinner, and the press conference. This little bit of political theatre will backfire on Democrats, and I honestly have no idea what Obama is trying to do. This sort of disconnexion between the Executive and the citizenry always leads to one of three things (1) assassination; (2) revolution; (3) ongoing destabilising civil unrest and civil disobedience.

May none of those things happen to you in the States. May Lady Wisdom speak in the Democrats ears, if only to warn them.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by likeabull

If that post wasn't in response to mine you might want to clarify who you were addressing...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Mexican President Knocks Arizona Law From White House Lawn

www.breitbart.tv

ABC News: Mexican President Felipe Calderon took the unusual step Wednesday morning of criticizing an American law while visiting the White House, saying cooperation is needed to fix the US-Mexican immigration issue but "such laws as the Arizona law that is forcing our people to face discrimination. If we are divided, we cannot overcome these problems."
(visit the link for the full news article)

This assclown should have been deported from American soil without delay. The sovereign people of Arizona are taking direct responsibility to enforce laws Barack Obama refuses to enforce. Felipe Calderon has no standing to criticize Arizona law.

I would be interested to see how Mexican immigration law compares with ours. How many rights do illegal immigrants enjoy in Mexico? I'm thinking that they have none of the rights that illegal immigrants enjoy here in the United States.

Calderon is a damned hypocrite. Barack Obama deserves impeachment for failing to enforce our nation's laws on immigration. He is in direct violation of these laws and a conspirator in the systematic breach of these laws.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Murky]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooseinhisglory
reply to post by guohua

Hyperbole, exclamation points, and silly faces do not make a good point. We all know Obama is smart enough to read a bill, and that he knows federal law. And, yes, the belly of the beast is the white house. Like it or not, our government is just as corrupt as any other. Its just legal here.
The only way this problem will be solved is if our corporate interests in THEIR country are regulated like hell, providing decent jobs, and we naturalize a lot of illegals that have been here with no criminal history, and learning english. We do need to work together. Its not just mexico's problem, and its not just the mexicans' fault.
Also, as a side note, illegals did more to be in this country than anyone who was born here. Just sayin.

I don't care what you think makes a good point, I know you DON'T!
No one really knows if that Idiot Obama can read anything put a prompter with really big letters and scrolling real slow.
And then again, What part of the Federal Law does this A$$ Obama know exactly?
Please enlighten us, He has asked for the law to be investigate for legality and constitutionality. Here let me help you, He wants some one to tell him if our Law is Unconstitutional.
Obama, Your man is to Lazy or Stupid to read it himself?
And Yes, This is Mexico's Problem, They can not get over their Racist problem. They treat their people like SH$T and then you have these Idiots come here and want us to change and be more like them speak Mexican! That Is Nuts!

I want you to show me proof, documentation of what an Illegal did more of to be in this country than anyone who was born here.
I can tell you this, there was no Illegals fighting and bleeding and dying and just scared sh$tless with me in Viet Nam.
Those men where my bothers and we slept, eat and cried together and guess what, You Liberal, Open Boarders and Sanctuary City A$$,
They all spoke ENGLISH! They and our warrior Men and Women today and past have more RIGHT than any illegal has to be in our country.
So, Don't give me this Illegal Holy Than Thou and they have RIGHTS SH$T.

You know what, Your arrogance has done nothing but piss me off.
You can BITE MY A$$.
Your dismissed go and worship your Obama Idol.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by guohua]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooseinhisglory
So what's new? We are allowed to go to other countries and criticize their policies but others can't come to our country to criticize ours?

Not really. I'm pretty sure if a non-citizen went down to Mexico and started a political demontration, they would arrest you immediately.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
President of Mexico fail. We all know full well that if any of this happened in mexico he would take no opposition as to why people should be searched if they were thought to be illegal immigrants to mexico. But lets face it, no one wants to live there so that is not an issue for him.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Now if you enter from the southern Mexican Border, you likely will be shot and you won't need to worry about jail time.

If you get sick in Mexico as a foreign visitor, they cancel your travel papers and expel you from the country. That is also the law there. I won't argue this as I had a friend who they did that too and the Consulate could do nothing to help him. You get sick, they give you a few hours to leave or lock you up.

This is such a BUNCH OF CRAP.
I live in Mexico, Mexico City to be precise.
I live extremely well down here and all of what I have quoted above is absolutely not true.
and no, I don't come from a line of corrupt politician who have made their money by stealing.

I am against illegal immigration, in any country , from any country. Illegal is illegal, period. But what I find concerning is the whole anti-Mexican sentiment that has been firing up lately in the USA.

I travel fairly often to the USA on vacations and little shopping sprees. I may want to reconsider my next trip and maybe opting for Canada instead. No offense, but I don't want to be treated poorly when I show my passport (I don't look like, nor dress like your average Mexican).Granted, most of illegal immigrants are Mexican, but I don't have to tolerate that crap.

Funny story. I was married to an American citizen who I met in Mexico. His company transferred him back to the States and so I lived there for several years.
I have always had my tourist visa, since I was a baby, but I applied for my resident card once we moved there. Got a divorce, came back to Mexico with no plans of living anymore in the USA.
Went to the American Embassy in Mexico City to renounce to my American residency (lol, you should've seen the faces! How could someone NOT want to live in the USA???). Went back to my tourist visa and have since been 3 times on short trips.

Now talk about a Mexican citizen doing exactly the opposite of what a lot of my countrymen are doing.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
this is madness!! this is an act of war!! pepelepew or whatever that naturally retarded have no respect for america or obama. it is childish and he need to be taught a lesson. mexico/mexicans keep smacking us in the face and we aren't doing anything about it.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I am outraged that the "President" of the United States of America soiled the memory of those selfless veterans who gave their lives defending our right to determine which laws shall be passed by the AMERICAN VOTER. Now we have another Mexican criminal showing up here and spouting off that we're discriminators and racist. This from a national figure...and another one standing next to him with his arm around him, agreeing!!!!!

I saw this on Boston Craigslist in Rants and Raves...

"I will galdly contribute $100.00 to anyone taking up a collection to send Auntie Zeituni to any town in Arizona with an ice cream stand."

Take your nephew with you!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join