It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican President Knocks Arizona Law From White House Lawn

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Actually it's true, police are told to look for people wearing "illegal clothing and shoes"

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lalo_muniz
I would love to see how you americans manage to do all the jobs mexican inmigrants do for you, you would be helpless

Why don't you go ahead and tell us what all jobs the illegals do, where, and who is hiring them. Then you can make this statement.

If the US didn't sell weapons to mexican drug dealers we could erase this mofos, couple of weeks ago we found a drug camp, where they found 2 barret sniper rifles (this cant be bought in the flee market you know, someone in your country is selling this exclusive military weapons to guerrillas), 4 RPG rocket lunchers (for what #ing use.. mexico didnt even use tanks or chopers), more than 2 dozens AK-47, more than 2 dozens MR-14, frag granades, hundreds of clips. this guys are preparing for a war and US is the main supplier...

Ya, and so, I would suspect you know quite a lot, being at a drug camp. Why were you there? Are you on the good guy side, or the bad guy side? And what war was this dealer planning on?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by redxiii

Actually it's true, police are told to look for people wearing "illegal clothing and shoes"

What pray tell, are illegal clothing and shoes? This is absolutely ridiculous.

That would cause half of the music industry to be arrested, if it is the type of clothing you are talking about.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

How should I know what illegal clothing and shoes look like? That's just what police officers were told to look out for

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

The reason why the U.S. looks the other way with illegals and does not invest in our borders cause they will be obsolete soon. Why invest if they will be no use after the SPP is forced upon us. I see the writing already on the walls and the attitude our gov't has about this issue.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It takes a year to get immigration papers from Mexico. Just sayin'

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

How should I know what illegal clothing and shoes look like? That's just what police officers were told to look out for

Ok, so, why even comment if you don't know what you are talking about? One would take from your comment that illegals wear a certain type of clothing. Where did you get your information from, that you felt it was pertinent to even post such crud?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

My cousin works for the Glendale Police Department and their chief sent out the memos regarding the SB 1070 law and the protocol the state wants them to follow, and that was in there

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Well, it's simple. The law is pure discrimination towards those with a darker skin tone and how they're dressed.

No, the racism issue has not been debunked. So I'm not sure where you got that update from.

Illegals are made up by a lot of people, who come in all colors, shapes and sizes, and where did you get how they dress issue? That must be in your own mind, and a reflection of how YOU differentiate people!

The fact that most illegals happen to be from Mexico, should have nothing to do with the fact that America is sick and tired of all illegals.

Once again, all illegals are not all from Mexico. The new law should be a warning to all of them, whatever they be!

Funny on how wrong you are.
Majority of illegals in Arizona and Cali are indeed Mexican. The police are going to target who? Mexicans. Racist whites have targeted who? Mexicans.

As for the dress issue, yes, that was something brought up by those who support this VERY racist bill.

Sorry, but your post was completely idiotic.

And I feel sorry for those who support Arizona's law to discriminate against anyone who is suspected of being an illegal immigrant.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I want to know who this Officer is that makes that claim, or how about you give us more facts about illegal clothing.
Edited to add:You say Glendale P.D.
Please get a copie of that memo, if need be I'll meet you in Glendale or anywhere and get the memo from ya. This I got to read.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by guohua]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

It's true actually, I've been working with Glendale pd for about 5 years now and I got this memo about a month ago, it's in my office and I'll get it back here asap

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
FACT-Mexico has more millionaires than any other country in the world.

I can believe this statement. Mexico has an absurdly corrupt government. No telling how much money the Elites of that country have pillaged off the citizens

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lalo_muniz
I would love to see how you americans manage to do all the jobs mexican inmigrants do for you, you would be helpless

Meh. We managed to somehow muddle through life BEFORE the invasion. Bet we could do it again.

If the US didn't sell weapons to mexican drug dealers we could erase this mofos, couple of weeks ago we found a drug camp, where they found 2 barret sniper rifles (this cant be bought in the flee market you know, someone in your country is selling this exclusive military weapons to guerrillas), 4 RPG rocket lunchers (for what #ing use.. mexico didnt even use tanks or chopers), more than 2 dozens AK-47, more than 2 dozens MR-14, frag granades, hundreds of clips. this guys are preparing for a war and US is the main supplier...

Arsenal for you to see

_javascript:icon('
')

Those 'mofos' RUN your government. How you gonna erase them without a revolution?

Probably ought to check the serial numbers and selector markings on the AKs. Bet you find out they're Chinese, since the US don't make or use them. Ditto for the RPGs. For the rest, the US doesn't make M-14s any more, either (Springfield Armory still makes a clone, but it's not authorized for official circulation any more). Those probably came from a lend-lease. Again, check the serial numbers and markings. You didn't give enough info on the frags to even hazard a guess as to origin. Everybody has frag grenades (country-wise). Barretts aren't 'exclusive military weapons', and two of them aren't exactly an 'arsenal' (awfully expensive to feed and care for, too). They, like the rest, are available on the world arms market. Matter of fact, the bulk of what you mention is decidedly NOT US. Of COURSE there were 'hundreds of clips'. What good are weapons with no way to feed 'em?

I gotta question the 'US is the main supplier' BS. Really, ANY of that can be got from international arms traders, in bulk. Most of what you mention HAS to be gotten that way. Don't believe me? Come on over for a visit, go up to the local sporting good store, and order a case of grenades and a half dozen RPGs. Let me know ahead of time. I wanna be around to watch the fun!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saensfan
reply to post by guohua

It's true actually, I've been working with Glendale pd for about 5 years now and I got this memo about a month ago, it's in my office and I'll get it back here asap

Thanks Saensfan, That memo to be worded like that,,,, WELL,,,,
That is Shockingly Stupid.
I mean, you guys and gals in the Glendale P.D. have the over run from Maryvale and Avondale to content with and they all dress like their proud to be recognized as being illegal.
My Respect to you all on the Glendale Police Force and be Safe. I know most of you have enough intelligence to but that memo in prospective.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Funny on how wrong you are.
Majority of illegals in Arizona and Cali are indeed Mexican. The police are going to target who? Mexicans. Racist whites have targeted who? Mexicans.

Well, how is it that they are an easy target, making people racist? Look, pal, they make up the largest portion. To say that they are being targeted is as silly as saying they are not. If they stayed home, dark skin and all, they wouldn't be targeted, now, would they? Still, they are not the only illegals in the US. None of them are welcome, no matter what color they are. Get that in your head. Nobody is being racist when the largest portion of illegals happen to be of a different color skin. I happen to have lived in Arizona for many, many years, and still have very good friends that are legal Mexicans. Get over yourself, already, because you have no point when it comes to illegal immigration!

As for the dress issue, yes, that was something brought up by those who support this VERY racist bill.

Well, can you describe from this bill, how an illegal dresses, because, really, I am interested.

Sorry, but your post was completely idiotic.

Ok, in your opinion, but please expound further on your stance.

And I feel sorry for those who support Arizona's law to discriminate against anyone who is suspected of being an illegal immigrant.

The only one being discriminated against, are illegals. Legals have not a problem. They are here, legally.

edit to fix quote

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

edit to add:

Larry, can you please put up the bill where it says to target people specifically how they dress? I am sure a lot of us would greatly appreciate that information.

Thanks

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

reply to post by frey51

First of all it's a second world country you moron.

Nice. Can't get your point across without name calling? Don't worry, I got other kids like that, too. Mine grow out of it around 10 or 11 years old, though.

And second, what Arizona is doing breaks so many civil right laws it's insane,

BS. Cite the 'broken civil rights laws'... if you can, that is.

and now they're threatning California with cutting off their power,I'm a former soldier, and if Arizona wants a war, they'll get a war

California STARTED that pissin' contest, by attempting to meddle in the internal affairs of others. Run your own state as you see fit (I can see from here where THAT'S getting you, BTW) and let AZ run THEIRS as they see fit.

Don't like it, and want to pressure AZ anyhow? Generate your OWN electricity then! Seems to me AZ ought to be able to do whatever they want with what they make. That would include witholding it from ingrates.

Keep in mind, your boycott seems to be backfiring somewhat, so before you start making military invasion threats, you might ought to consider a rumor I heard, which is that AZ has a couple of 'former soldiers' in residence THERE, too...

HUACHUCA. Gesundheit.

Threats often bring repercussions, and are ALWAYS a warning to prepare, just in case. Looks like you little boycott experiment would have taught you that, but some folks never learn.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Mexico needs to take some accountability: I agree

But saying that to try and justify the AZ law...totally laughable.

AZ law should be deemed unconstitutional....since it clearly is.

But don't allow that to sway the bigoted and misguided.

Anyone with 1/2 a brain stem knows its going to be used to profile latinos.

What's next? Forbid Muslims from using airplanes?

My fellow white people can be so damned ridiculous....why is it that "honkey" is the best word that other people can come up with to describe them?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

Anyone with 1/2 a brain stem knows its going to be used to profile latinos.

Sadly, most latinos make up the illegal population.

All illegals need to go, the fact that latinos are the largest portion, oh well, if they don't like it, they should stay home.

Feel free to house a few if your so compassionate!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Oh really Mr Mexican President..

stop discriminating against US citizens!!

I want to buy land in Mexico!!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

AZ law should be deemed unconstitutional....since it clearly is.

I've seen this claim SEVERAL times now, and have yet to see anyone back that claim, to wit: that the AZ law is 'clearly unconstitutional'. How so? Please elaborate. From what I've seen, it parrots the federal law almost word for word, but makes that same law a state law as well, so that the state can enforce it. States do that, you know, enforce their own laws.

So, if the AZ law is 'unconstitutional', then the federal law it parrots is too, no? If you can successfully argue this case, you could get famous!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join