It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by manta78
Here's a good one from the net:
"DEAR MR. PRESIDENT, I AM PLANNING TO MOVE MY FAMILY AND MY EXTENDED FAMILY INTO MEXICO FOR MY HEALTH, AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASK
Posted 2 days 15 hours ago by Skye Rivers
Dear Mr. President: I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
(please be advised this was taken from onlinechoice.com via the Oklahoma City News and I thought this would be of some interest to the lot of you, and yes you too Gary... you too)
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All Mexican government forms printed in English.
4. English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers to teach Spanish to my grandkids.
5. Classes on American culture and history taught in their schools.
6. The American flag flying on one of the flag poles at their school, to make my grandkids feel welcome.
7. Both breakfast and lunch served at school for my grandkids.
8. A local Mexican driver's lcense so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U. S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I'll need Income tax credits, so, although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement. I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. From Mexico.
I am sure that President Calderon of Mexico won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely. Thank you so much for your kind help. You da man!
Additional note: We've seen this letter posted in other places online, but have been unable to determine its origin. If this material is your original work, or you know to whom it should be attributed, please let us know, so we can give credit where credit is due.
United We Stand and Divided We Fall!
it is time "We The People" of the United States join together with the State of Arizona and Stop this Boycott Crap that California and other States came up with to Punish Arizona trying to get Arizona to do away with their New Immigration Law!
Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Well, isn't that his problem? LOL, you have got to be kidding!
I don't really think anybody is criticizing him........but we are bad mouthing Obama, for standing there like a dumb@$$!
Really, do you insult folks in their own homes when you go to visit, often?
And, we shouldn't have the same?
He shouldn't even be on the White House lawn at this time. Really, it's a slap in the face to America.
Well having had my grandparents come through there from Italy as well I'd suggest you are wrong.
Balk if you like, but immigration policy has become a huge stinking mess and it won't be cleaned up by disparaging those who come here for the same reasons our fathers did.
Shoot, I don't get angry at someone for exploiting the food stamp system because they did not create it or mismanage it.
Point is, the anger is misplaced.
Originally posted by brokedown
FACT-Mexico has more millionaires than any other country in the world.
Originally posted by andy1033
Still think all you americans are hypocrites for not wanting illegal aliens, when most of you are only a few generations american at best.
Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Well, it's simple. The law is pure discrimination towards those with a darker skin tone and how they're dressed.
No, the racism issue has not been debunked. So I'm not sure where you got that update from.