It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican President Knocks Arizona Law From White House Lawn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
Here's a good one from the net:

"DEAR MR. PRESIDENT, I AM PLANNING TO MOVE MY FAMILY AND MY EXTENDED FAMILY INTO MEXICO FOR MY HEALTH, AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASK
Posted 2 days 15 hours ago by Skye Rivers

Dear Mr. President: I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

(please be advised this was taken from onlinechoice.com via the Oklahoma City News and I thought this would be of some interest to the lot of you, and yes you too Gary... you too)

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. All Mexican government forms printed in English.

4. English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers to teach Spanish to my grandkids.

5. Classes on American culture and history taught in their schools.

6. The American flag flying on one of the flag poles at their school, to make my grandkids feel welcome.

7. Both breakfast and lunch served at school for my grandkids.

8. A local Mexican driver's lcense so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U. S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits, so, although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement. I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. From Mexico.

I am sure that President Calderon of Mexico won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely. Thank you so much for your kind help. You da man!

Additional note: We've seen this letter posted in other places online, but have been unable to determine its origin. If this material is your original work, or you know to whom it should be attributed, please let us know, so we can give credit where credit is due.

United We Stand and Divided We Fall!

it is time "We The People" of the United States join together with the State of Arizona and Stop this Boycott Crap that California and other States came up with to Punish Arizona trying to get Arizona to do away with their New Immigration Law!

source: redblueamerica.com...

Brilliant, absolutely Brilliant Idea! Maybe we should all do this (but take lots of bottled water)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Well, isn't that his problem? LOL, you have got to be kidding!

Perhaps it is his problem. I'd suggest that it's a sad testimony on his country, but I doubt I'd get much opposition in that.

I don't really think anybody is criticizing him........but we are bad mouthing Obama, for standing there like a dumb@$$!

No, read more posts and you'll see what I mean. What, however, did you expect Obama to do? He has no interest in any kind of lasting solution nor would he stop him in mid-comment, so I don't think anyone should be surprised by this.

Really, do you insult folks in their own homes when you go to visit, often?

That's not a valid comparison, but even if it was I would certainly voice opposition to something I perceived as wrong sure. I'm not afraid to speak my mind, but your definition of "insult" certainly has a wide berth.

And, we shouldn't have the same?

Yes and no. It depends on how and what aspect you are talking about.

He shouldn't even be on the White House lawn at this time. Really, it's a slap in the face to America.

I don't see how. If the Chinese and Russians can come here then the Mexicans surely can too. I'm sure you wouldn't say the same thing if we had someone tough on immigration in the White House (like Reagan? lol) so it would make it a moot point.

Yeah, right!

I think you could use a little peace, but disparage the idea if you want. You don't hurt me, only yourself.

Peace
KJ

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
oh wow, this is a good one - people are complaining about another country being mad about our laws when the U.S. complains about other countrys' laws and tries to intervene?

what do these people not understand about these immigrants being here ILLEGALLY?!?!?!?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Well having had my grandparents come through there from Italy as well I'd suggest you are wrong.

Balk if you like, but immigration policy has become a huge stinking mess and it won't be cleaned up by disparaging those who come here for the same reasons our fathers did.

Shoot, I don't get angry at someone for exploiting the food stamp system because they did not create it or mismanage it.

Point is, the anger is misplaced.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Of course, why keep the burden of your poor, murdering, and unconstructive population when you can have your good old friend America to carry the load. You're a pathetic man Senoir Presidente. And to think that I thought there was a shortage of good politicians in America.

P.S To those living in poverty in Mexico, don't run from your problems but face them. Revolution!!!!

[edit on 19-5-2010 by marsvoltafan74]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Mexico is a 5 th world nation . Its poor as dirt, Its got no water source , and its just over populated . They need to look at there own problems before they try to build a new united states . I think they would love for America to just let all the mexico in here so they can just rebuild there land .

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Lol, Meskin President is all butthurt.
He was gonna cross the border himself, and now that's messed up.
Oh well there is still Canada he can go to. Gonna have to use tire tubes to get there tho.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by g146541]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
FACT-Mexico has more millionaires than any other country in the world.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Well having had my grandparents come through there from Italy as well I'd suggest you are wrong.

Wrong about what exactly?

Balk if you like, but immigration policy has become a huge stinking mess and it won't be cleaned up by disparaging those who come here for the same reasons our fathers did.

Who said that JUST "disparaging them" will clean it up? Not I. Yeah it's a huge stinking mess, I and those like me aim to fix it once and for all...or try very hard to.

"Same reasons"...nah. It's the Exchange rate between two nations that share a border. (USD) vs. (MXN) ...the Peso. Look it up sometime. Imagine going to Canada to earn roughly 1,000 dollars a day USD.

Same reasons? Ahhh, the old "they come for a better life" cop out again? Seems I wrote a thread about that recently.

Shoot, I don't get angry at someone for exploiting the food stamp system because they did not create it or mismanage it.

Yeah, I don't get angry at bank robbers and Internet hackers either...they're all good guys. Banks and computers are to blame.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Point is, the anger is misplaced.

The anger is hitting all the right places IMO. Government, Corps, Illegals themselves, President Obama and Calderon, Lawyers, Pundits, Special Interests, Lobbyists......

Yep....we're right on track and truckin.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
FACT-Mexico has more millionaires than any other country in the world.

No way! I don't believe that and will require a source!

I have a friend from Bahrain, and he says the same thing about his country. He also receives a government salary just for being a citizen!

I heard the same about Kuwait just before the first Gulf War in 1991.

I have heard the same about the United States.

I have never heard anything like that about Mexico though. Please prove or elaborate, or at least justify with a good story.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Still think all you americans are hypocrites for not wanting illegal aliens, when most of you are only a few generations american at best.

What part of ILLEGAL is causing your understanding to falter? The ancestors of those folks you disparage as mere 'generational immigrants' arrived for the most part as LEGAL immigrants. They integrated into American society... learned the language... all that. Read about the 60's. 'Integration' was all the rage, and seen as a GOOD thing. Personally, I think it still is.

Try to wrap your mind around the concept of 'legal' versus 'illegal'. Use your imagination... it's easy if you try...

Oh yeah, all my ancestors were already here before this even WAS a country, so I reckon I don't figure into your statement. Still, I feel it's my duty to come to the defense of the 'newcomers' you disparage who came here legally.

It's the American thing to do. Try it, just once. You'll feel better for it!

[edit on 2010/5/19 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I totally agree with you, I live in Tijuana Mexico, and I understand how you feel threatened by mexicans jumping the border all the time. I see it everyday, and when I cross the border to San Diego is like going to a nice Mexican neighborhood, everybody speaks spanish. But even Mexicans that have fled to United States prefer living close to their love ones in Mexico, but they can't, because our filthy government sucks.

Just like in Cuba, you can go to Havana and get a ride in a Taxi, and the driver is a Medical Surgeon. In Mexico City taxi drivers are Lawyers, Engineers, Medical Doctors, etc. This happens thanks to the Neoliberal gangsters that have been ruling for the past 30 years killing, and selling all of our natural resources which in fact are huge enough for Mexico to be a first world economy.

Our economic problem is the reason why this happens, and there hasn't been a President who fixes it. The one that could have done it is Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, he actually won the last elections, but Halliburton and the Mexican Elite cheated him out of it and they placed Calderon instead. Many of us here in Mexico don't look up to him as our legitimated President. He is a midget clown.

The saddest part is that most medium class mexicans are ignorant and prefer to watch Football Soccer and the Mexican TV novels (very stupid by the way), and when you talk to them about these issues they always change the subject or call you a rebel, and the always say something like: Yeah it might be true, but what can you do man?? just keep watching the game!... But the poor poor people are starting to wake up, and they are marching to Mexico City, and believe me, they are HUNGRY and ANGRY!. Things are getting hot out here. Last week a very important mexican politician was kidnapped and officials (who are involved in the drug business) don't know who did it!!, people are saying that some underground army is forming to start killing them for treason, because no one in the government will do it.

Anyways, I understand how it must feel to be in your place. You can count on me that I won't move to your country, I like it is very nice and modern, and you have everything in there, but still, I prefer my disorganized country as bad as it looks maybe because I grew up in the border and the economy here is better than the rest of the country, and I can come and go to San Diego in 30 minutes and still not leave the country.

Lets fix our own countries and perhaps one day all these problems will be over and we can make John Lennon's dream come true.

I send you all love my friends and brothers, even if we don't share the same Flag, we're still family despite our skin color, religion, music, etc..

best wishes for all of you

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by molovino

I long for the day the people of Mexico rise up and hang the Elite bastards from the light posts. I TRULY wish for a free and prosperous Mexico. Just not at the expense of my countrymen and women.

ETA: Come to think of it, that would be a great day. To see the poor Mexicans rise up and snuff out all the RATS in their Government. I would seriously consider joining the after party down in Mexico.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

Well, it's simple. The law is pure discrimination towards those with a darker skin tone and how they're dressed.

No, the racism issue has not been debunked. So I'm not sure where you got that update from.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by molovino

You Sir or Mam, Have All My Respect.
I appreciate word understanding and I appreciate your own problem in your country.
To tell you the truth. Your country needs a good revolution. Bloodless would be nice, But that is a dream.

Respect to you and your family.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Well, it's simple. The law is pure discrimination towards those with a darker skin tone and how they're dressed.

No, the racism issue has not been debunked. So I'm not sure where you got that update from.

Illegals are made up by a lot of people, who come in all colors, shapes and sizes, and where did you get how they dress issue? That must be in your own mind, and a reflection of how YOU differentiate people!

The fact that most illegals happen to be from Mexico, should have nothing to do with the fact that America is sick and tired of all illegals.

Once again, all illegals are not all from Mexico. The new law should be a warning to all of them, whatever they be!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok, I read the OP and got overwhelmed with the need to comment before I could read the rest of the posts. Star and Flag by the way.

I cannot believe the nerve of this guy. I mean, I am no fan of the Corporate Empire we call America. But this guy has crossed the line in my opinion. He does absolutely nothing when HIS people (as he himself stated) come over here and destroy our economy. But God forbid we retaliate with an off chance of disrupting HIS corrupt economy.

I live in Dallas, Texas. Have been in the same area for 15 years. And in that short time span, I have watched this area deteriorate horribly. I am not racist by any means. But it angers me that all these illegals come here, don't care to learn the language. Take all of our jobs and then flood the educational system with their 12 kids per family and don't expect someone to get pissed about it.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I would love to see how you americans manage to do all the jobs mexican inmigrants do for you, you would be helpless

If the US didn't sell weapons to mexican drug dealers we could erase this mofos, couple of weeks ago we found a drug camp, where they found 2 barret sniper rifles (this cant be bought in the flee market you know, someone in your country is selling this exclusive military weapons to guerrillas), 4 RPG rocket lunchers (for what #ing use.. mexico didnt even use tanks or chopers), more than 2 dozens AK-47, more than 2 dozens MR-14, frag granades, hundreds of clips. this guys are preparing for a war and US is the main supplier...

Arsenal for you to see

_javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
We could easily just make Mexico the 51st state and be done with it.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by frey51

First of all it's a second world country you moron. And second, what Arizona is doing breaks so many civil right laws it's insane, and now they're threatning California with cutting off their power,I'm a former soldier, and if Arizona wants a war, they'll get a war

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join