It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Jen and I live outside of Philadelphia PA. I work full time, am married and have 3 children.

Life is full of many mysteries and I feel drawn to this site for some reason. Figure it was time to break the ice and finally join.

I have been lurking for a couple of weeks now.

I am interested in Paranormal activities, philosophy and metaphysics, as well as most of the general conspiracies.

I might not post too often but I love a good read.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello there
welcome to ATS.
I hope your time here is fulfilling and enlightening and you find what you need to guide your soul during these difficult times. Im Jonny from manchester , UK.

Love & Light

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JRho900

Hi Jen, welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome Jonny

I would say my life is evolving. Not quite sure what my purpose is but craving more information. I have always had a curious soul.

Time will tell right?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JRho900

Hi JRho900.

Welcome to ATS, the Internet's biggest collection of interesting people!!!

Have you notified your husband/wife about your subscription to this site? (I keep telling the Moderators to include a warning label on the main page), it tends to be quite addictive!! "ATS widow" is a well known term for a spouse around these boards....

Have fun.

Peace

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi Sauron,

Thanks for the welcome. I know first hand how being a moderator can make your head spin. I used to be a mod on a women's website for pregnancy. (Oh the drama!)
I am sure you deal with your fair share here.

So a quick thanks for what you do here

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS JRho900! If you have any problems or questions with the site, feel free to send me a message, I'm more than happy to help in any way that I can. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.. take care.

Peace.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

HAHAHA! Nope have not told my husband. He has his own message boards he plays on during his spare time.

Yes forums can be addictive huh?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Howdy!

Welcome to the crazy house!

There are several topics on just about anything you could imagine (as you probably already know)! If you're interested in the paranormal side of things, there are plenty of us here on ATS that are what you would call semi-experts in that field, me included. So if you have any questions pertaining to that, just look for one of us!

Have fun, and don't worry, most of us don't bite...at least not hard.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Thanks for the welcome as well

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Yes plenty of threads to read! Love it! Well I normally I do not bite, but every once in a while I can get a bit snarky.

I have noticed people can be drawn to me. Some have told me I have a sign over my head saying dump you problems here. Some have said I have too much empathy. Which I feel I do at times.

I am trying to curb the crazyness. I guess I am approachable and easy to talk to. I try to be as positive as possible.

While I have never physically seen a ghost, I believe I have felt one. A couple of times I just knew that I was not alone.

I do need to learn to control my empathy.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
New just like me. Welcome aboard.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by I_Start_Trouble

Thank you! Welcome to you too! Hope you don't start trouble too often

top topics

join