It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Banking Cartel Meeting In Sweden - Baron David de Rothschild And The European Elite - May 19

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why cant someone fly a remote controlled minibug into the area and listen in on these conversations...it seems so easy. Any high-school or college genius can construct one these days, but those geniuses are not being given the recognition...instead if someone looks or acts like miley cyrus gets all the fame....Construct the mini spy bugs fly them everwhere and have them transmit via audio and video and pick it up with a receiver close by and tadaaaaa..

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The mere mention of violent revolution is to step onto the battleground of their choice. The intellectual revolution, already gaining momentum, is the one that really scares them. Draw them to our battleground where their formation is obvious and ours obscure and they will be defeated.

I read a really old book about that once, some Oriental chappie I believe.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Yeah he seems to be a good guy, hope that he will be OK!

After been reading what all people have been posting on internet sites of several scandinavian newspapers, I can see that this move by "Handelsbanken" and their CEO has made them quite popular among ordinary people!

Everyone applauded the good moral of this guy and his Bank!

And a lot of people were going to switch bank to Handelsbanken after this!

But to be fair! Handelsbanken has a very good reputation since long time back, but this will surely get them even more customers it seems.

Swedish Bank Tops Customer Satisfaction Poll

Staff at Handelsbanken London, are celebrating after the bank topped a national opinion poll for customer satisfaction.

The survey by EPSI Rating is the first of its kind for the UK banking sector and is based on a pan European model already used to benchmark banks in 11 other countries, over 20 years.

Professor Jan Eklof coordinator of the survey commented “This survey shows that customer satisfaction with Handelsbanken is significantly higher than the industry average and that the banks customers are also very loyal. This separates Handelsbanken from other specially analysed banks in the study and depicts results which are consistent with surveys undertaken in other countries.”

Handelsbanken’s decentralised approach allows them to adapt quickly to the requirements and wishes of its customers, with decision making being made locally by its branch managers. This may appear to be a simple proposition, but it is one that is proving successful for the Swedish bank in the UK.

Handelsbanken, which employs 130 staff across London, and 480 across the UK, was ranked top by both it’s business and personal customers in terms of satisfaction and for customer loyalty.

The survey follows a strong set of results from the bank last month when it reported record profits on the back of strong demand for its services.

Magnus Uggla, Head of Regional Bank Southern Britain, said: “The results are a strong vote of confidence from our customers. Excellent personal customer service is our key competitive factor. Therefore it is very encouraging that we score so much better than the competition.”

John Hodson, Branch Manager of Handelsbanken London West End, said having satisfied customers is something Handelsbanken has always focused on and the survey demonstrates the success of Handelsbanken’s ‘old fashioned’ approach to banking.

“We believe in growing our business in a safe and considered way with the emphasis on a very personal relationship with individuals and businesses,” he said.

“The fact that we’re a large Swedish bank with stable finances and a good credit rating by international rating agencies also gives comfort to our customers.”

About Handelsbanken: Founded in Stockholm in 1871, the Handelsbanken Group has 461 branches in Sweden, 48 in Norway, 45 in Finland, 54 in Denmark, and 62 in Great Britain. The bank has a growing presence internationally, with branches in Russia, China, and India. Handelsbanken is rated Aa1 by Moody’s

www.commercialfinancetoday.co.uk...

Bank of the Year 2009

Handelsbanken has received the Bank of the Year 2009 award from Privata Affärer business magazine. This stimulates us in our work of becoming a little bit better for our customers every single day.

Privata Affärer’s award citation:
“A full-range bank that has proved to be impressively stable during troubled times, and has therefore been able to act more offensively for the benefit of its customers.”

Handelsbanken has a good reputation

TNS SIFO has performed a study in order to increase knowledge of the drivers behind good reputation in Sweden. 1002 people between the ages of 18 and 75 were interviewed. The study shows that the public has great confidence in Handelsbanken.

Bank of the year 2009

Well! they seem to be a quite conservative and safe bank, and not driven soley by unscrupulous greed.

Good that is what most people want!

But of course! I now also believe that this move unfortunately made some great forces working against them as well!

I'm going to observe their stock price from today and see how it develops in comparison with the other banks.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

......and it's purely coincidental that the headline of the (London) Times newspaper is 'The Euro Is In Danger' . . . coincidence? i think not.

these people make me sick

[edit on 20-5-2010 by twentythreedom]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
OH IM SORRY, THE DEATHSTAR IS FULLY OPERATIONAL YOUNG JEDI. Rothchild is a sith in disquise. He would lend monies to finance both sides of any wars if there were any to gain a profit. No good to come from this person.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This might not be so insidious a meeting. I believe it's probably in response to the actions of the "Wolf Pack" a group of financial groups like Goldman Sacks who helped bring down the economy of Greece by shorting it.

Betting against ANY commodity or stock, only made sense when it was originally for Farmers to hedge against bad crop years by losing profit when crops were good -- but it has absolutely no productive use in currencies, mortgages and other derivatives.

So I'm guessing the Europeans are going to pool together money, look at who is the "weakest in the herd" getting attacked by the wolves, and then make them lose a boatload of money by propping up the value. So the easy picking for the Jackals are probably over as far as European countries go.

>> But I haven't really looked into any of this (no time) -- I'm just throwing this out there as something the rest of you could consider.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

So I'm guessing the Europeans are going to pool together money, look at who is the "weakest in the herd" getting attacked by the wolves, and then make them lose a boatload of money by propping up the value. So the easy picking for the Jackals are probably over as far as European countries go.

>> But I haven't really looked into any of this (no time) -- I'm just throwing this out there as something the rest of you could consider.

Thanks for posting!

You know, this was actually one of my theories about how the Europeans were going to strike back against the wolves!

Contrary to what most people think - European Banks are actually the richest banks in the world with the highest combined wealth and assets. So if they would pool together with the politicians they could help their political leaders and the political elite to fend off the wolf packs from destroying their pet project!

The elite will of course not to this favor for free - there will of course be some strings attached to their help - and that will unfortunately just make it easier for them to implement their NWO'ish demands in the longer run.

The European Union is the European elite's pet project. And the elite are of course playing both the politicians and the public like a fiddle!

I have this gut feeling that something is soon about to happen.

There are going to be reforms & regulations implemented on both sides of the Atlantic - and we will be one step closer to the new order when this crises is over!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This all reminds me of a very poignant quote that still sticks with me to this day...

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest." - James Warburg (Rothschild Banking Agent 1950)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We can all relax now, the expert elites will figure out how to make everything better.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Nathan Rothschild said (1777-1836): "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply."

the mdia is owned, 'they' couldn't have done it otherwise

project mocking bird.

have a read- 2012time2growup.ning.com... for a rough idea.

upload a picture- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yay my bank is less corrupt!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why do we all know that this secret meeting is happening? Isnt very secret is it?

Couldnt people with this kind of wealth just fly somewhere on their private jets and meet up whenever and where ever they wanted, without anyone knowing besides themselves and whoever is transporting them?

Just saying...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
If they had good intentions why would these meetings be behind closed doors. Nothing good ever happens behind closed doors.

Maybe it's all just a big show. Just imagine what gets talked about on MSN or, heaven forbid, Skype... or is there some "none of that new-fangled internet thing" rule amongst all these old groups? Always with the planes and the fancy bulletproof cars to make themselves feel important...

I have noticed a certain amount of incompetence from the powers that be. Perhaps they are surprised they couldn't hoodwink the entire world... Duh. I don't think the NWO is going to be a problem, but the war between them and their adversaries could be eventful.

The self-appointed elite should do a reality show to make money once their gazillions dry up through lawsuits brought on by countries affected by economic terrorism and negligence.

[edit on 2010-5-20 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hasn't it crossed anyone's mind that maybe, just maybe, Handelsbanken was asked to walk away from the meeting to give us the illusion that there are still some goodguys so we can relax a bit? Maybe to creat some credibility to the bank / it's CEO.
Just a thought... I guess i just don't trust anyone anymore.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kr0ss

Maybe they actually saw a reason to get some good publicity and some more customers.

But people also need to udnerstand that, this "secret meeting" aint so secret. They can meet whenever they can and also on the net so. They're prolly just gonna have an after-work party :p

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kr0ss

That would be a good idea but I don't think they would want all that attention. I mean look at all the attention this has received so far. I would try to keep it as secret as possible.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
They are the guys who feel threatened. Therefore, they tend to be as secretive as possible. Without this feeling, all would collapse.

Watch out for their preventive action!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
They have all these secret meetings away from the public eye because they sincerely believe that the uneducated, x factor watching simpletons called the public truly wouldn't understand why they take certain actions, or even comprehend what is being discussed, that's why they have the most intellectual and visionary people of the world conversing and taking actions for the benefit of us. I really do believe on some level they think like this and and that they are doing us a favor.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Their policy is to make people as stupid as possible.
Just look at the school system which produces those "uneducated masses". Whose doing is that?
So, they exist in the middle of this ignorance zone and need no better protection for their "secret" ambition

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I really do believe on some level they think like this and and that they are doing us a favor.

Without wanting to offend you, I'm sorry but i think you are being gullable.
I personally don't trust a bunch of guys who I don't know and who never heard of me and who are meeting in secret to discuss about the future of the economy to dictate the future and well-being of my own family. I personally think they just want to get their pockets full of my (We The People's) money.

And if we the people don't understand and don't know what's best for us... who the hell are they to decide it for us? We didn't even elect those guys (not that I trust the ones who we do elect either).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join