It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Survival of the United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC
Watch the video clips.
www.lincolncountywatch.org...

Here's the second clip:

I see the speaker from Alaska that I recognized is Schaeffer Cox. He may end up in history books.

I LOVE this video!!

It feels good to have someone articulate what you're feeling. I like what he said, "We know in our gut that something is horribly wrong."

He mentioned that the Constitution says, "No state shall make anything but gold or silver coin a tender in payment of debts." He says that within the context of the danger of inflation from printing money.

Hmmmm. He seems to be saying the States cannot issue paper currency...

I see there are at least 6 parts to this video...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Watch the video clips. Listen to what he has to say about what they are doing in Alaska.

RedmoonMWC,

Thanks so much for posting this!

I've just finished watching all 11 parts. It is very inspirational.

I love what he says: "You've got to put right and wrong above legal and illegal."

I guess his approach is different from what I've said on the thread about needing to rely on the State legislatures. His approach seems to be establishing a separate, grassroots, alternative to official government on the Federal and State levels.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Watch the video clips. Listen to what he has to say about what they are doing in Alaska.

RedmoonMWC,

Thanks so much for posting this!

I've just finished watching all 11 parts. It is very inspirational.

I love what he says: "You've got to put right and wrong above legal and illegal."

I guess his approach is different from what I've said on the thread about needing to rely on the State legislatures. His approach seems to be establishing a separate, grassroots, alternative to official government on the Federal and State levels.

You are very welcome.
I really like the idea of being prepaired "when" not IF, the current government implodes.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wow, very powerful stuff, thanks to all the posters thus far for the thought-provoking and well-researched information.

What amazes me is that this thread extends to all of one page and a quarter! This is the primary problem with the idea of sovereign individuals performing self-government--so few are interested in doing it! As Alex Jones says in the first series of clips, most people are more like domesticated animals than responsible citizens, more apt to bleat into our cell-phones for an authority figure to take over the responsibility from us than to take simple direct action, even when a person's life is at stake.

And is it any wonder? We say we live in a free society, the greatest and free-est nation on earth, but from cradle to grave we are subjected to nothing but totalitarian rule. As children, we are subjected to corporal punishment to literally beat us into submission to the demands of our parents, even in the best of circumstances we are conditioned into a prisoner mentality through "time-outs" "restrictions" and being "grounded" if we fail to provide the required levels of obedience. We live with such aphorisms as "spare the rod and spoil the child," "children are best seen and not heard," and "shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you."

Then we go to school, where we are indoctrinated into the expert authority system by being trained to sit down, shut up, eyes forward, pay attention to the person you are forced to look up to and they are always the only person in the room who is authorized to disseminate information. The teacher in their classroom is the sole and unimpeachable authority. No matter how long you stay in school or what subjects you study, this "skill-set" of recognizing and tuning out everything except the expert at the front of the room is required for success. In fact, since the training you receive in college is deliberately out of date and out of step with the current vocational practice in every field, the primary function of a college degree appears to be a type of certification that no matter how deep the bulls**t gets, the holder is guaranteed not to bolt out the door, interrupt with anything resembling logic or common sense, or fail to obey even the most ludicrous set of instructions. The longer you spend honing this skill, the more wages they will give you access to each week, because they know you will do exactly what they expect you to do with it.

Thus certified, we leave the ivied halls of academe to enter the most important institution in society: our place of employment, where we are supposed to spend 9 hours or more each day, 5 days a week, 50 weeks of the year (or more if you are temporary staff or unskilled labor). If ever there was an institution that mocked the idea of freedom and liberty, it is our jobs. They tell you when to be there, what to wear, who to talk to, what to do on a minute-by-minute basis, how much they'll pay you, what to do with your off-hours, and in many cases, who to vote for in elections. As an employee, you have no say in or part of the governance and oversight you submit too, all decisions are made in secret, you have no representation at all in decisions that are made which affect your livelihood. People who you do not even know can and will fire you with or without cause but definitely without due process.

So where does liberty and freedom enter this picture? Where does individual responsibility or (shudder at the thought) human dignity have a chance to be expressed?

But it is all so comforting, to know where you are supposed to be, what you are supposed to be doing, to have the risks and opportunities made verboten so you don't even have to think about what you're doing throughout the day. And this is so we can spend all that mental energy wondering if that cute co-worker down the hall wears a thong every day, or how we can afford the down on that new car lease, or if our spouse is cheating on us, or how we'll squander our daily freedom of choice--McD's or BK for lunch today, or should we splurge and go to Panda Express?

Because that's our real freedom in this country, the freedom of choice to decide which gaudy, well-lit poison-pusher we'll go to for our 3400 calorie lunch feast, guaranteed to nudge us every day toward a life-changing medically-managed health crisis before we reach retirement age and become a real burden on the world's best and most free society.

And this has been our lot for several generations now, it's how our fathers and their fathers and conversely, our children have been trained to live. How does one make the change from victimized ward of the state to responsible adult when no one is left alive who has lived any other way?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yesterday pro se activist Randy Kelton was a guest on the Alex Jones' show to talk about the foreclosure crisis.

I was very impressed with Randy's street smarts in the area of how dire our situation is here in the United States - that we are in a police state and that the foreclosure crisis we're in could mean the unraveling of our country. He talks about the reality of corruption in the courts, but at the same time, he is not giving up; there are things that can be done legally using the procedures that are already in place and at our disposal, and, the political climate is changing and can be capitalized upon.

I highly recommend these videos. I think they're inspirational:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join