It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11, The spiritual alarm?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I'm sorry that you don't understand who we are, but we are truly the Branches of the Vine, the Many in One, and the Creator is not void, nor are we. The only void that exists is a program, a toaster, all Light/Eneryg is Life.

The Creator is that which is between us, and does not demand worship. Is not a jealous God, is not the ones created by the annanuki's. Doesn't even care if you believe in God or not, at this level, because this is about LOVE and this is our school.

We are all INFNITE. My own memories stretch back for ages, and my contact is also with my Higher Self, and glimpses of whats behind the veil.

You'll be very happy to understand how wonderful, how equal, how profound and joyful, the Creators real plan is. And that WE ARE ALL the Many In One.

And yes, I do pray to Mother/Father, for I do believe we have a very wise ONE, and that we are all 1111111111111................. ONE-1. In fact only when I looked within an contemplated the Infinity there did day after day of contact and downloads occur.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

you cannot make random silly sentences and claim being one of infinite one, just using the fact of creations and awareness worries about
you are obviously not talking of anyone and surely not yourself one, when you are meaning nothing at all but misery and saying sorry to misery in such cheap way

hey if truth is one and you claim being one you should be an explosion of words explanations to everything in details and starting from you as a living condition one
and you should be the least proof of positive character without meaning then any opposite to justify a word existing

and put in your mind that a lot of people like me think how void is great and not you or anyone else, the source is always the source of anything coming out from, your sequence of one is to void mister not to also one

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

and it is the only logical justification of existence, because it is void then it can be anything if it is the least objective absolute positive one reality, so it wont be void but it would be of void supports in positive truth life freedom always more

but you mean a god just to gain anything from meaning powerful life as objective source while killing void and truth
the fact that there is one god evil say that any god is evil then, and how the concept of god is evil life

who do or know or want mean always positive freedom as true one being its own life, so it is you only that care there to preach about creator as the way to sense being positive end yourself without ever meaning to act as free positive living one self source , and that is why it is easy for you to deny any truth in another expression and quality it as negative when it is not meaning to fill you

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have found that whenever I see 11:11 or 1:11 I feel a sort of verification that I am on the right path spiritually even if my everyday concerns seem challenging. Sort of like a spiritual thumbs up!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by itsallmaya]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join