It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I finally figured out what's going on in the music industry.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRoadLessTraveled
OP, I've researched a lot of material on this subject and I think that there is much truth to it. I can't provide links right now, but checkout Hip Hop and Freemasonry: Culture Creation and The Shape Of Things To Come on YouTube. I think you would enjoy it.

Seriously... this documentary needs it's own thread.

I watched it twice.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Selling one's soul is illegal as you legally cannot sell something that does not belong to you. The body you live in is yours however your soul is just on lease. The Hall Of Souls owns all souls as it is the entity which places and schedules souls for assignment.

TPTB know this and try to use music (all genres) to get us to sign over ours. That alone does not work so they try to use entertainment to get us to sin and commit acts of hate and violence so that our souls are dirtied or corrupted. See through the lines people.

Overall purchasing of pre recorded and mp3's are down. This is a good thing an extremely good thing as it means we are winning. Take out the purse strings and you in effect take out the power and control it has over us.

A "Kill or be killed" type thinking. I flat out refuse to keep on giving these dingbats money and prefer to go to either a second hand spot or at Salvation Army as at least the money generated will go to something positive, wholesome and good.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Nas & Damian Marley - Patience

www.youtube.com...

^^

[edit on 27-5-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think you might find this VERY intresting. While doing some research for my own thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found out some intresting facts about BMG (Bertelsmann Music Group).

BMG is owned by giant german media corporation Bertelsmann. Now look what Wiki say about their history

"The C. Bertelsmann Verlag was founded as a publishing house and print shop in July 1835 by Carl Bertelsmann. At first Bertelsmann concentrated on Christian songs and books. In 1851, led by Carl Bertelsmann's son Heinrich, the company began publishing novels. During the following years Bertelsmann expanded steadily. By 1939 the publishing house employed 401 people. During World War II, Bertelsmann was the biggest single producer of Nazi propaganda. Owner Heinrich Mohn and his son Reinhard Mohn were both members of the SS."
en.wikipedia.org...

Strange? How come a media company with Nazi backgrounds was allowed to carry on to become one of the biggest media outlets in the world!

Reinhard Mohn is also a strange man. It turns out he a member of The club of Rome.

"Mr. Mohn was an honorary member of the Club of Rome. He was also the founder of the Bertelsmann Foundation in 1977."

www.theglobalist.com...

What do you think? Conspiracy?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
As an avid hip-hop fan, I have to say in defense of my favorite genre that what's on the radio doesn't account for nearly half of what's out there. I can name plenty of artists who aren't concerned with bling, and actually kick real knowledge. Rap literally means to speak, conversation & discussion. I can't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

The industry itself is corrupt, which entails ALL genres at some level.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by newBodyoldSoul]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join