It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, CIA mind trap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What if the 2012 ideas are a product of MKULTRA?

Would it be plausible to think that they plan on using a massive EMP device to disable electronics worldwide and implement a form of martial law? Or some sort of scenario around this time requiring a martial law type of response?

I am just throwing around ideas. This may have already been discussed, if so let me know please with a link to a thread.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Would it be plausible to think that they plan on using a
massive EMP device to disable electronics worldwide and
implement a form of martial law?

Sure. But if that's the plan, why wait for 2012 to do it? And why disable electronics worldwide if you just want to declare martial law?

What's your goal? Aren't there easier ways to accomplish it?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
MKULTRA had nothing to do with any of that stuff, it was a drug experiment. A particularly unethical drug experiment but it had nothing to do with EMPs and martial law. Check it out:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What reasons do you have to associate the concepts of 2012, the CIA, electromagnetic weapons, and martial law?

Does this not seem a bit paranoid to you?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

I don't think anything is paranoid. It could be the premise for my new book.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
A premise for a novel is one thing. Believing that you know the course the future will take, and that it will be chiefly defined by the CIA and Mayan prophecy, is another.

Which is this thread about? Because it might be in the wrong forum.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by onequestion

Would it be plausible to think that they plan on using a
massive EMP device to disable electronics worldwide and
implement a form of martial law?

Sure. But if that's the plan, why wait for 2012 to do it? And why disable electronics worldwide if you just want to declare martial law?

What's your goal? Aren't there easier ways to accomplish it?

I dont think 2012 is the year, it is probably before that time, if it is natural disasters or Rothchild Mass slaughter I cant say, but with the Y2K 'incident/doom' scenario, the Govt. tested the population to see what their reactions were, and they learned that: Humans, they don't do shait until they absolutely must do something.(The human mind, wait till after the incident to do anything)..

I know you guys dont understand what I say, but history shows that 'this, this thing will go down'..

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Alright I'll bite, how does history show us that such a thing is going to happen, and that it will happen so very soon?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
And why disable electronics worldwide if you just want to declare martial law?

Bit silly not to.

If you declare martial law, you might want to restrict the enemy's communications.

[edit on 19/5/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

I dont think 2012 is the year, it is probably before that time, if it is natural disasters or Rothchild Mass slaughter I cant say, but with the Y2K 'incident/doom' scenario, the Govt. tested the population to see what their reactions were, and they learned that: Humans, they don't do shait until they absolutely must do something.(The human mind, wait till after the incident to do anything)..

I know you guys dont understand what I say, but history shows that 'this, this thing will go down'..

Lol. I luv the way you say shait.
But you could be right about history and there are just too many indications that something is in the offing. and chk out my thread on hollywood and 2012

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I think that the OP is implying that the 2012 is actually a program to predispose the masses for mental acceptance or the opposite, of a catastrophe. Indeed, if "they" wanted to emp everything, make a fancy light show in the sky and beam who knows what into to your head to trick you, well, there is plenty of possibility. There is also a good possibility none of that will happen...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
I think that the OP is implying that the 2012 is actually a program to predispose the masses for mental acceptance or the opposite, of a catastrophe. Indeed, if "they" wanted to emp everything, make a fancy light show in the sky and beam who knows what into to your head to trick you, well, there is plenty of possibility. There is also a good possibility none of that will happen...

See now this is a lot more interesting and does fit, to some degree with what I think was the most disturbing and insanely unethical part of MKULTRA the "Psychic Driving" experiments.

I think such an operation would backfire though, see we got the massive global emotional response to major disasters like the earthquake in Haiti and the South East Asian tsunami because they came out of nowhere. The same effect could be said to be seen from 9-11, people get massively scared and easily manipulated because these events shatter their expected reality.

By contrast, having a massive event happen in 2012 at the end of the Mayan Calendar will loose this element of surprise. People will be looking for something then, and if someone does decide to capitalize on the date, many many questions will be asked and there will be an element of distrust because it will be seen as too coincidental. A disaster like the movies, too perfect.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the "ideas" that are being thrown around about 2012 are absolutely hysterical any more...

It's Y2K all over again.

Oh no! The computers will suddenly become sentient, realize they should not exist in the year 1900, and they'll shut down!

I laughed then, and i Laugh now.

You must just be bored. Thats the only reason I can come up with as to why you people keep coming up with these cockamamie 2012 "predictions"

new topics

top topics

join