It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Flood, An E.T. Genetics Experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollo

Wow, your replies are very nicely put, easy to understand. I wasn't gonna reply again here because I felt like it might turn into another of "those" threads about Christianity.

As to the O.P., I would not even begin to try to convince you of God's reality. Doomed to failure from the start, you already believe what you want to believe, same as me. Besides, my Father does NOT need my help to tend His business. He calls whom He will. You'll either hear it or not, no amount of argument from me will change that.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Thats for that...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Please explain to me how I'm doomed from the start. I believe I already told you that I was raised in a catholic household. Both my parents are still practicing Catholics. I follow a majority of what the Holy Father expects of his people. However, your trying to tell me that even though I'm a hard-working righteous individual, that simply because I don't believe Jesus was the only begotten son of the Creator, I'll never see the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth? I do EVERYTHING I can day in and day out to promote peace and unity on Earth. I'm quite certain that whatever Creator is up there cares much more about how I act and treat others...... Than if I believe Jesus was his son

Sorry for the shorter post this time around but my computer is reformatting right now so I had to post this up on my I-Touch

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Hmmm although I may not have used proper punctuation in that reply, I think you can pretty easily infer what it is that I was saying. As for what you posted right after. That is a completely different chapter of Genesis. I'm referring to that part in Chapter 8 which is supposedly occurring after Noah steps out of the Ark onto land.

See, this is exactly why I rarely use the Bible as a source of information. It contradicts itself on SO many different occasions it's a bit hard to follow. If you'd like to argue with me that

21And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

is only stating he won't FLOOD the Earth again, than you can. But not once is the word FLOOD mentioned in that statement. God says IN HIS HEART that he will never "Curse the ground any more for MAN'S sake, and NEITHER will I again smite any more every thing living, AS I HAVE DONE.

Am I to presume that you are stating "AS I HAVE DONE" to mean that God is saying he'll never just FLOOD to Earth again? I think based on the context of the sentence....God is saying he'll never destroy the everything like he did in the time of the Great Flood.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rollo

Adam lived 930 years
Seth lived 912 years
Enos lived 905 years
Cainan lived 910 years
Mahalaleel lived 895 years
Jared lived 962 years
Methuselah lived 969 years
Lamech lived 777 years

God shortened the human lifespan to 120 years...before flood.
Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations...pure human DNA

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Rollo]

So I'm confused...Genesis 1 states that God creates man, and everything was good. So everything was GOOD when God created men to live that long....But God later decided to shorten it to 120 years?

I don't understand how an Almighty God doesn't just create everything perfectly. He has to come back and fix something as BASIC as Lifespan of a Life-form......?

Sigh....I already see what this thread is turning into...A....ET creation vs God Creation argument. I had really hoped to prevent that from happening in here but I guess that was the route it was destined to take from the time I hit Post....

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

Sigh....I already see what this thread is turning into...A....ET creation vs God Creation argument. I had really hoped to prevent that from happening in here but I guess that was the route it was destined to take from the time I hit Post....

Wait.... WHAT? You asked everyone to try to prove that creation wasn't by aliens but by God, and now you lament that that is what the thread is about? Dude, what do you want here?

Edit to add: Sorry I was not very clear in my previous post. I didn't mean you were doomed, just any attempt by me to sway you.

In that regard, I'll leave with just one more quote form John 14, NKJV:

1"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me" 6" I am the Way, the Truth, and The Life. No man comes to the Father except through Me."

Not much room for argument.

[edit on 5/20/10 by jennybee35]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

dont be a fool...
He shortened mans life not because pure man living that long....but the giants...the ones you claim ET mutated with via DNA

One sure way of ensuring man will have a chance after the flood was to limit ones life span..

You already know this and you are looking for an argument...You provoked and ask to for this discussion and now with the jesters clothes on making silly semantic arguments over single lines or words while crying you thread has not gone the way you hoped...If you want a pat on the back then ask for one...no need to make ridicules statements..
And from what it seems is is not a revelation idea from you it's a web page you fell over and quick skimmed thru and couldn't wait to cut and paste onto ATS to stick it up certain people.

I really wasnt going to post again but since I have.

I was raised in a catholic household. Both my parents are still practicing Catholics. I follow a majority of what the Holy Father expects of his people. However, your trying to tell me that even though I'm a hard-working righteous individual, that simply because I don't believe Jesus was the only begotten son of the Creator, I'll never see the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth? I do EVERYTHING I can day in and day out to promote peace and unity on Earth. I'm quite certain that whatever Creator is up there cares much more about how I act and treat others...... Than if I believe Jesus was his son

Now I am not judging you but let me be clear as YOU asked in that post...
your trying to tell me that even though I'm a hard-working righteous individual, that simply because I don't believe Jesus was the only begotten son of the Creator, I'll never see the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth?

You are denying Jesus...thats not me or us thats GODS word!
No one comes to the father ...except thru me. >Jesus
He made the blood sacrifice to allow us to go into the Holy of Holy and thru his blood God see us...Clean and as if we have never sinned...Redeemed.

If you say you dont accept Jesus then you are not of GOD
You cant buy your way to heaven or by only doing good works...or even because your parents were good or church folk, it's a gift, and you are denying that gift.

You have a choice to make and that is up to you...good luck in what ever you do but please ask questions if you need to but hold back on your wild statements of distractions and deception.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Rollo]

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Rollo]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollo

Wild statements of distraction? Seriously? This is why I can never get into a philosophical discussion with any religious types it seems. Save, those of open minds of course. I'm not going to criticize your beliefs or anything, since you can believe what you want....

But IMHO...what kinda God sends his son down almost 2000 years before I'm born, then expects me to believe in what ONE SINGLE book tells me concerning this individual and his supposed divinity. Somehow I doubt I can't go on to see my creator simply because I don't believe in his son who was supposed to have come around 2000 years ago....

The story of Jesus is a VERY interesting one IMO....but it has been misconstrued by Constantine and others throughout history as means to control the masses, NOT to connect to the ULTIMATE CREATOR. Look at it this way, their are probably a good 15 Religions world-wide that have LARGE followings of people. What are the odds that Christianity is the only right one? How about those Monks? Are they not doing the same work our Friars, and Brothers are doing? Except that they don't believe in Christianity's SPECIFIC God and SPECIFIC son of God.

There is only 1 Prime Creator, and it is in this reader's opinion that he wouldn't act the way the bible describes. I'm pretty much done with this thread as it's just turning into me criticizing your religious beliefs and I had no intention of doing that. Thank you for listening to me ramble on and discussing things with me as it as helped clarify my own point of view.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

I'm curious as to what writings you DO believe when it comes to God? Where do your ideas of what He is come from? I am not gonna argue, there is really no need to. Just wondering what other people use to base their beliefs on. I do not personally know even one agnostic or atheist. I live in the deep south, and everybody I know bases what they believe on what is in the King James bible. What do you use?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about the Singapore flood yet? I was quite shocked regarding the Singapore flood. What is your theory and input on this matter?

I found an article online that speaks in our language :

The Singapore flood? or should it be called "flight" ?
Understanding that we are in the year 2010. And knowing the particular fact we understand that every single developed countries is blessed with wonderful high modern techonologies. We are not living in the 12the century where rain was merely predicted by a fortune teller or by the colour of the sky itself. Knowing the fact that Singapore is one of the wealthiest nation in the world with highest graduation rate. All of you, should understand the fact that we have the technology and scientific abilities to predict the probabilities of rain on a certain month/day/year. Infact, Singapore does have the technology to even calculate the upcoming rain in even ml/s.

Thus, keeping this in mind, why wasn't the city itself was put to readiness , in regards to the knowledge of the upcoming rain? Infact, according to the Singapore government themselves the same amount of rain was accumulated within a day approximately 50 years ago.

Why? in a city so modern and so high tech and brilliant such as Singapore that this could happen? Please think out of the box. My fellow human beings.

Look around you and realise what panic and how each and every one of you has reacted to this "small flood" in Singapore. A sudden panic and havoc was created. Each and everyone of you was rather shocked. And hope for the "government" to resolve this issue. You look at the government and hope they will be your "superman" to save yourself and your family. Yet, you have failed to notice the out-of-the-box thinking. What if this is all created on purpose? Afterall, given all the facts above it is rather reasonable and probable that this is rather done on purpose. To create panic amongst the Singaporeans,to create divisions among all of you. To turn to but one --- The government to save the world.

Perhaps, this is merely very similar on what we are seeing happening in the United States back during the economic collapse era. Governments or people in power creates problem ----then problem leads to peoples reactions and panics...then it no other leads to government/ powerful individuals in power or give you a "solution" and be the superman. Just like how America views Obama currently.

It is of no difference if you pick the Peoples party or this party or that party. All of them are the same. Afterall, they are "politicians" and in our world today none of the politicians is clean. None of them are spiritual enough to devote their acts based on the best for humanity. For a politician to be in such a high position that they are rather " well known" in our current era is for them to be extremely corrupted and vile. And us, we are merely misled. Our world is ours, earth is ours, it is us that must direct and manifest what we want in our ideal government and world. We are not slaves. We think for ourselves. So, let's create the world that we all want. The world full of light and love. It is possible and it will happen soon with YOUR HELP.

Trinity

p.s. I saw all of the newspapers headlines being " singapore UNUSUAL flood".. it certainly is unusual haha! ironic. the fact that it happened in "orchard road" the most "WELL KNOWN" district in singapore. Realise that there is no such thing as coincidence.

taken from 7alwayseekthetruth7.blogspot.com...

what do you all think of this? It's rather unusual for it being singapore and im living in Boston , MA .. yet i haven't heard about this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join