It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China have agreed on Iran sanctions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
More info

The United States, Russia, China and other key nations have reached agreement on a "strong" Iran sanctions resolution, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday. Speaking before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Clinton said the United States has been "working closely" with its international partners -- the so-called P5 plus 1 -- on a resolution to present to the United Nations Security Council.

Russia and China supporting Iran?? the news changes...

If this is true, the USA has demonstrated again that we are good at bending other's knees.

I think Iran has a legitimate right to achieve nuclear civilian energy...but the reality is that the world doesn't work that way.

you can't not argue to the owner of the bat and the ball...if you don't play within the owners rules, he will leave and the game is over.

USA is not the owner of the world by any means, but the reality is that the world have to play on our terms and conditions...that's the way the cookie crumbles =)

[edit on 18-5-2010 by metalpr]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
As soon as Iran get's nukes they will nuke Israel, the US and then europe through their terrorist proxies, like Hezbollah etc. You may feel Iran has the right etc., but the fact is, they are evil to the core, thanks to their satanic religion.

Other than I have no strong feelings about it.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

As soon as Iran get's nukes they will nuke Israel, the US and then europe through their terrorist proxies, like Hezbollah etc. You may feel Iran has the right etc., but the fact is, they are evil to the core, thanks to their satanic religion.

IN YOUR OPINION

What you state is NOT fact. It's nothing but adding to the recent rage of fear mongering propaganda racist BS.

And that is MY opinion.

Se we both have them. Only difference is one of us is right - and it isn't you.

Don't forget the country that's attacked other countries with no provocation in the last century (and more). It isn't Iran that's for sure. It's that 'Christian Nation' the USA. Just in case you didn't know.

Beyond that Iran has every right to have their own nuclear reactors - just like the rest of the world.

Again, my opinion.

peace

[edit on 19-5-2010 by silo13]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Oh? Care to take a look at what your hero Ahmadinejad has been saying?

"...Addressing a conference in Tehran on Wednesday, entitled "The World Without Zionism", Ahmadinejad said, "To those who doubt, to those who ask is it possible, or those who do not believe, I say accomplishment of a world without America and Israel is both possible and feasible..." www.atimes.com...

The goal of a world without the United States or Zionism, Ahmadinejad said, is "attainable and could definitely be realized. ...Our dear Imam [Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini] ordered that the occupying regime in Jerusalem be wiped off the face of the earth. This was a very wise statement."

www.militantislammonitor.org...

I could go on and on. The stated intentions are clear, as are the reasons. The satanic book of Islam calls for the death of jews and christians. Israel is particularly hated, because it proves that Islam is wrong and the Bible is right.

You could go on believing your little lie, but it won't change the facts of history. The hate Israel, hate America crowd has been carefully inculcated with money from America's enemies going way back to the era of the Soviet Union (See the Venona papers). You have fallen for the propaganda, making you a mere tool or drone for evil people. Wake up.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Here we go with the warmongering again...

I think its just wishful thinking...

I suggest reading this very informative article:
Iran signs uranium swap deal

If nothing more, it serves as a counterbalance to the other articles.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well they kind of hate Europe and Israel. In the end it doesn't really matter. hating another nation = declaring war on that nation eventually. and for rouge states, that's nukes.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Kinda happy with this news. Was really worried about China and Russia, still don't trust them to much (government in general, nothing personal). Sanctions will do utter crap though. They will help drive those people to be more like North Korea's people. I hear they have a great life over there.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

what your hero Ahmadinejad

My Hero eh?
Well, you just shot your own credibility all to hell and back - lol - but that's what you get for presuming.

I could go on and on.

I see that you did. With propaganda induced fear mongering and ignorance (in the true sense of the word, not an insult).
Anyway. I for one, have had enough.

You forget - There is NO DIFFERENCE between YOU calling THEM satan worshipers that should be wiped out, and them saying the same back.

You're both just one side or the other of the same mirror.

Wake up? Hun, the only one that's gotten sucked into the propaganda it you.

TPTB WANT you (and the world) to fight, to despise, to hate, to point fingers and name call.

As long as you're fighting each other you can't fight what truly counts.

Battling injustice to ALL MEN, of ALL NATIONS, and ALL COLORS.
FEEDING the WORLDS CHILDREN with food and education and love and good health and the RIGHT to BELIEVE in their own culture and belief system without persecution.
Saving the World from the damage being done like only Man can do - to our own Home!

Just to name a few.

Anyway... It's your CHRIST that said LOVE your ENEMY.

I see none of that in you.

peace

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well said.

To be honest, I'm surprised the Iran warmongering happens at all on ATS.

This place is supposed to be about denying ignorance...

So I would think it would be obvious to an avid ATS'er that war with Iran is NOT an issue of national security... it is a NWO agenda, plain and simple.

It is Israel's agenda, plain and simple.

Think about it this way: We all know that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are loads of crap, catalyzed by 9/11 which was most probably a Mossad/CIA operation.

And look! How convenient is it that we now want to go sanctioning Iran(which is always the first steps to war)... It is so convenient because WE ARE FLANKING THEM.

No wonder Iran is trying as hard as it can to prove to the world that it is peaceful, because they know they will be blown to smithereens if they don't make nicey nice with China, Russia, Turkey, Brazil, India, etc.

Thankfully countries like Egypt have focused on Israel during Obama's Nuclear meetings lately... because it is highly hypocritical that Israel warmongers against Iran having nuclear energy... when Iran IS... I repeat IS a signatory to the NPT.

Israel IS NOT. I repeat, Israel IS NOT a signatory to the NPT.

You can see, if Ahmadinejad cares about his country at all, he must play wisely and NEVER try to make weapons.

However, he must carefully push for peaceful nuclear energy in a highly public way so that the rest of the world is forced to acknowledge the hypocrisy and hegemony of the United States and Israel.

new topics

top topics

join