It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR Meeting: Zbigniew Brzezinski Fears The Global Awakening

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
In this CFR meeting, Zbigniew Brzezinski (in other words, one of the elites) talks about the unprecedented political awakening that is occurring amongst the global mankind. He also talks about the emergence of other world powers and how a paradigm shift is occurring in the global power dynamics.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, isn't this guy a part of the inner power circle of Obama administration? Instead of bringing Afghanistan to a stable situation, the reverse is happening. Now a new entity namely, Pakistan has entered the equation. If one follows the MSM propaganda closely, they would find that initially, the news reports were focused on Afghanistan, then the term Af-Pak came into picture, now slowly Pakistan is becoming a front line for the "war on terror". Perhaps Brezenski's love for the Grand Chessboard is getting visible in the Af-Pak region.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
where is the line for alien abductions?
give this guy a ticket.
please.

+7 more 
posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
If I am not mistaken, isn't this guy a part of the inner power circle of Obama administration?

Zbigniew Brzezinski is in the inner power circle of EVERY administration!

He's also co-founder of the Trilateral Commission, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and a frequent attendee of Bilderberg meetings. He knows EVERYTHING!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by order in chaos
If I am not mistaken, isn't this guy a part of the inner power circle of Obama administration?

He's also co-founder of the Trilateral Commission, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and a frequent attendee of Bilderberg meetings. He knows EVERYTHING!

Indeed!

When this guy talks ...

You Better Damn Well Drop What You Are Doing And Listen Up, Bubba!

No alien abductions needed ... He's headed straight for hell ...

OMG God may consider him a Peace Maker... They will be called the children of God.

Hmmm... Doesn't mean that he won't get a supernatural ass kickin' when he's sent home.

Being important and knowing everything doesn't mean anyone likes him.

IMO He knows satan better than he knows himself... And trix him too.

Great Find!!!

Keep bumping this so all can see.
Study this and all of his words.
Definitely read between the lines.

[edit on 5·18·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
One of my favorites:

Zbigniew Brzezinski is "Deeply Troubled"

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

That means he is a member of

TPTB

and I'd be willing to bet
he knows what really happened on 9/11

Vwe have vways of makin u twalk

[edit on 18-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There was a video I saw where he talks about how its easier today to kill a million people than it is to control a million people, unlike in the past, before the global political awakening. Yes he`s been talkin about this awakening for a while now. I can`t post a link to the other thread since I`m on my phone but it`s near the bottom of the 1st page of the thread about the band muse and how they dissed glen beck, just type in muse and its on the 1st page of results. It`s a propaganda video but I admit it`s creepy when they zoom in on this guy`s eyes... some people just LOOK evil! Gives ya the heebie jeebies!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

I like the CFR. I have frequented their website on numerous occasions.
What I have noticed is that they are opened minded to argument as long as
it is intelligent. It is odd that so many threads hint, judge, or just downright
condemn "The Elites" as if they are in juxtaposition to humanity at large.
If you take out the electron microscope you will find that there are as many
disagreements to be found in any body. In other words, every basket has
a few bad apples.That is true for the complete cross section of humanity
worldwide. So the cool thing to do is to empty the basket once in a while
and sort out what kind of baggage your carrying around . Then Regroup.

After that, have a nice picnic with a pretty gal under the sun.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yes, Zbig's right up there in the great NWO vulture nest but he does make some valid points.
There is a mass awakening among the workers of the world. They know they have been used and they are pretty pissed. But left to themselves would the billions of workers come to any real solutions? In times past I would say no but this is new age where the internet has opened to the world up to instant access to information and ideas. I believe that we can solve our own problems and do not need BIG BROTHER to show us the way. They already did and we had 2 world wars to show for it.
Forget the UN and all the NGO's that supposedly work for world peace and ::cough:: climate justice. They have been bought up by the elites and they are using our own best traits against us. The environmental movement globally is a sham and is being used to destroy the industrialized nations and neuter their populations through carbon taxes and cap and trade.
If we do not lead ourselves they will continue to do it for us. We must find solidarity with other workers of the world and seek real justice for both humanity and the environment. We are on the cusp of a great change, for better or worse I cannot say but we all sense it in the air. If we let fear guide our decision making we will have lost and that's why the PTB are playing the fear card so incessantly as they have since 9/11. Yet even fear grows boring after a while and loses it power over the rational mind.
We can manage our own affairs Zbig. I hope you have the good sense to stand aside when the people rise to control their own destinies.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why do the masses allow such things to further propagate through our societies?

You would think that people would rise up against TPTB and correct the injustices that they create.

Take the USA (or USSA, as I refer to it lately) as an example. Normal people are being targeted as "terrorists" because they do not agree with the agenda that is being pushed by their government (more so Shadow government / TPTB). Of course I can see how it is propagated via the MSM propaganda machine, but how long before their people wake up to the lies and the continued brainwashing?

How about the EU, and it's people. The talking heads, and the leaders are all corrupt by the bank cartels (same with the USA, and the Fed).

It's turning into a dire situation, the USA is over-do for a revolution, and Europe is quickly headed that way as well.

THe idea that it is easier to kill 1 million is their view on dealing with the "problem". I have no doubt that if people do start revolting, that it will lead to a quick retaliation from the governments, which, in turn, should wake up the rest of the sleeping giants known as the population.

It is getting dire, folks, and the best and only thing that any single person, or family, or small communities can do is to BE PREPARED.

Even still if things correct themselves, your even still ahead by being prepared.

Always.... Always... be prepared. (Excellent Boy Scout motto, BTW!)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Of course he's scared - he should be! He probably has nightmares of him and his buddies swinging by their necks from trees and lightposts - put there by the very people whose lives they have controlled and destroyed. An informed public is a dangerous public to those who would control and enslave them. I'll bet he's not the only one wetting his pants over this either.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by order in chaos

I like the CFR. I have frequented their website on numerous occasions.
What I have noticed is that they are opened minded to argument as long as
it is intelligent. It is odd that so many threads hint, judge, or just downright
condemn "The Elites" as if they are in juxtaposition to humanity at large.
If you take out the electron microscope you will find that there are as many
disagreements to be found in any body. In other words, every basket has
a few bad apples.That is true for the complete cross section of humanity
worldwide. So the cool thing to do is to empty the basket once in a while
and sort out what kind of baggage your carrying around . Then Regroup.

After that, have a nice picnic with a pretty gal under the sun.

These elite thinktanks are masterminds at deceptions and the implementation of grand schemes that take many years to accomplish...
What you see on the front page of their website is quite distanced from what the real insiders are doing and planning.. in my opinion of course...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
There was a video I saw where he talks about how its easier today to kill a million people than it is to control a million people, unlike in the past, before the global political awakening. Yes he`s been talkin about this awakening for a while now. I can`t post a link to the other thread since I`m on my phone but it`s near the bottom of the 1st page of the thread about the band muse and how they dissed glen beck, just type in muse and its on the 1st page of results. It`s a propaganda video but I admit it`s creepy when they zoom in on this guy`s eyes... some people just LOOK evil! Gives ya the heebie jeebies!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I watch Morning Joe every morning, and his daughter Mika is a co-host on that show. They have Zbig on every now and then, and her reaction when talking to him is very interesting.

Sometimes she acts like she is scared to death of him. Its not so much her attitude toward him as it is her tone of voice.

Also, in case you all don't know this, Zbig and his son Mark were both advisers to the Obama campaign, and his son Ian was an adviser to the McCain campaign.

Add in the fact that Mika was solidly (as much as she could be while still attempting to look impartial, lol) rooting for Obama, like most of the MSNBC team was.

When I found out that two sons were playing different sides of the field, but Zbig was on Obama's side as well, it made me wonder just how much * good * advice ol' Ian was giving to McCain. ("Yeah, John, take it from me, the economy is as solid as it's ever been!)

For another dose of the heebie jeebies, go to the Wiki article about Zbig, he had his finger in the Pol Pot & Khmer Rouge pie.... although he's denying it now.

He also was involved in Afghanistan in the late 1970's, read a quote from that portion of the Wikipedia article below, and note what he says about Islamic militants. He has been involved in setting up some circumstances that evolved into some of the worst human disasters in history.

Wikipedia on Brzezinski

About his role in Afghanistan

In 1998, Brzezinski was interviewed by the French newspaper Nouvel Observateur on the topic of Afghanistan. He revealed that CIA support for the mujaheddin had started before the 1979 Soviet invasion. Brzezinski saw the invasion as an opportunity to embroil the Soviet Union in a bloody conflict comparable to the US experience in Vietnam. He referred to this as the "Afghan Trap" and viewed the end of the Soviet empire as worth the cost of strengthening militant Islamic groups. He went on to say in that interview, "What is most important to the history of the world? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?" When the interviewer questioned him about Islamic fundamentalism representing a world menace, Brzezinski said, "Nonsense!" [30][31]

Cambodia

In 1981 Brzezinski revealed that he encouraged the Chinese to support Pol Pot. This was part of a wider policy of forcing the Vietnamese out of Cambodia by funding anti-Vietnamese guerrilla groups that the U.S. helped create.[33] Between 1979 and 1981, the World Food Program, which was under US influence, provided nearly $12 million in food aid to Thailand. Much of this aid made its way to the Khmer Rouge.[34] In January 1980 the US started funding Pol Pot while he was in exile. The extent of this support was $85 million from 1980 to 1986.[35] Brzezinski's support of the Khmer Rouge was a continuation of the friendly relations the US had with the Khmer Rouge during the presidency of Gerald Ford. Kissinger had already asked Thailand's foreign minister in 1975 to tell the Khmer Rouge that the US would be friends with them.[36] Brzezinski himself however denied that his administration helped China fund Pol Pot in a letter he sent to the New York Times in 1998.[37]

Very definitely someone to keep an eye on.

God Bless

sezsue

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You should read his book the grand chess board and also watch alot of interviews he gives. Vile, cold and calculated. He speaks of his strategy for American dominance in euroasia like one of us would talk about resource and military dominance on a RTS PC game, forgetting the victims and real people involved in his little imperialistic adventure. Can't stand the man....

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have always had a very uneasy feeling about that man. I am not so sure he is not one of the "Aliens".

It is time for everyone to get "mad as hell" and refuse to take it anymore. He and his buddies are not looking out for the average joe. They are the power elite who think it would be just peachy keen if a good percentage of the world population died off tomorrow. They are also the ones who are keeping the technology from us that would make a better life for everyone on the planet.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Looks like another good candidate for a self inflicted shotgun wound to the back of the head.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Begone NWO apologist!!!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have an original song that IMHO embodies the feelings of many of my fellow Americans. I would like to take this opportunity to publicly dedicate it to Mr B and company.

It's called "Playing poker with politicians"

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Za big new, he thinks it's news, that Americans are tired of being used.

SnF , OP

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join