It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest evidence for aliens and UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What are some of the best evidence for alien life? From pictures, audio/video or visual encounters. Do we have any strange evidence we know is not from earth?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hell I would like to see some real evidence to! Not lights in the sky or blurry videos but the real deal. So if you come across any be sure to let me know
but i think the best pic i have seen is the belgium triangle ufo pic >here>

[edit on 18-5-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

That's what I call a beauty. Same here. I hate all these blurry pictures people rave about.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think the best evidence that there is ufo's in our skies is when the military scramble fighter jets to chase after them,if it is a normal aircraft that is suppose to be flying why the hype chasing after them,,they know what is in our sky at all times,so what are they chasing, something they say doesn't exist LMAO

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Man - there's so much junk out there. Who knows. Of course, if there's any clarity at all, the debunkers immediately start screaming "Fake! CGI! Hoax", etc.

Truth is - without any collaboration or confirmation, and without having any empirical evidence ourselves to validate the images, well - it's just one opinion over another.

Lots of potential on some - but no way to tell how real or fake one is (and yes, I know, the CGI and photoshop self-anointed "experts" love to get all techno-dissection on us, so I'm sure they've already laid into most of them, including the following - intriguing if not altogether unsubstantiated example:

*sigh* a fun mental exercise and cause for wonder if nothing else...

Carry on, wayward soldiers...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Great picture. IT is a UFO technically as its not identified. But is it being flown by ETs? Given it is the popular black triangle shape I doubt it, given there are now a large amount of military aircraft, both manned and unmanned that are this shape. If anything, this is a man made craft that has simply not been disclosed to the public as yet.

There is a whole other thread about this, and after reading the evidence, and the opinions of the peoples thoughts on that thread, you can pretty much determine that black triangle shaped craft are man made.
That's not to say of course that other craft spotted are man made. I am just referring to the black triangle craft here.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I read a book "Night Siege" on Hudson Valley UFO sightings. It contains several testimonies of eyewitnesses of the incidents, detailed investigation, government cover-ups and pictures too.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWretched

I have to disagree, I don’t see how one can conclude that its man made from the evidence I have seen. But on the other hand you can’t conclude that is extraterrestrial in origin either, except for its flight characteristics being impossible for any conventional aircraft. So the real fact is “we don’t know” ...still my favorite "UFO" picture out there

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Pretty much everything is the 'greatest evidence for aliens and UFOs', these days.

IMHO, if you don't acknowledge their presence (or at least, existence) these days, it is YOU who are the 'Weirdo'!

GOD is an effing 'Alien' - think about it - no matter what you think or what you believe, god IS an advanced being from some-where - therefor, Christians are my biggest evidence. And, Hindus, and Muslims, and everyone else.

How ELSE do you explain the fact that every culture/religion, having no contact with one another, ALL speak of global cataclysms, floods, human suffering, and 'beings from the sky in the bellies of wingless birds'.

It's ridiculously absurd, that anyone thinks we WEREN'T placed here by another civilization. There's simply too much evidence supporting it.

[edit on 5/18/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Pretty much everything is the 'greatest evidence for aliens and UFOs', these days.

IMHO, if you don't acknowledge their presence (or at least, existence) these days, it is YOU who are the 'Weirdo'!

GOD is an effing 'Alien' - think about it - no matter what you think or what you believe, god IS an advanced being from some-where - therefor, Christians are my biggest evidence. And, Hindus, and Muslims, and everyone else.

How ELSE do you explain the fact that every culture/religion, having no contact with one another, ALL speak of global cataclysms, floods, human suffering, and 'beings from the sky in the bellies of wingless birds'.

It's ridiculously absurd, that anyone thinks we WEREN'T placed here by another civilization. There's simply too much evidence supporting it.

[edit on 5/18/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

That would be proof of some beings interfering with us, but what would be some proof that they were not Gods or angels/spirits like most religions do? A big problem is that you have people claiming that "Gods are aliens" or "Aliens are spirits or demons" a lot, but not a lot of proof specifying which they actually are. Some of the things that make a case for actual extra terrestrial beings are the descriptions in old religious texts that sound like primitive impressions of highly advanced technology. I believe that there are Vedic writings that sound extremely like they are describing rocket ships and other futuristic technology, like the "Vimana" that the Gods flew in or "the multi-story buildings that shot fire and took of in to the sky" (That quotation isn't exact since I'm doing it from memory, so please excuse me if I am way off).

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Roswell is the tip of the iceberg, with tons of testimony from people that can be corroborated with, that's more than enough evidence right there. In addition to the other thousands of sightings and testimony from all kinds of people. Not all the claims are real and many suspect, but overall the evidence is way way way overwhelming if you just did a bit of research.

There is also physical evidence, I saw on UFO hunters titled relics episode.

Of course the problem is that people have such confirmation bias that even if you present solid evidence to a skeptic they wouldn't even believe it's real.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by redrezo]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
en.wikipedia.org...

Roswell is the tip of the iceberg, with tons of testimony from people that can be corroborated with, that's more than enough evidence right there. In addition to the other thousands of sightings and testimony from all kinds of people. Not all the claims are real and many suspect, but overall the evidence is way way way overwhelming if you just did a bit of research.

There is also physical evidence, I saw on UFO hunters titled relics episode.

Of course the problem is that people have such confirmation bias that even if you present solid evidence to a skeptic they wouldn't even believe it's real.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by redrezo]

A question that would be left behind is what exactly are these extra terrestrials? Are they an advanced species from somewhere fare off in space? Do they exist on some sort of metaphysical plane? Are they "spirit beings/demons/angels" like some sources claim? I've even heard some people say that UFOs are made by humans, and are being created by the government. That might be a subject for a different thread, since this is just about the existence of UFOs.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
pyramids or puma punka or machu picchu or easter island
would be the strongest eveidence ive seen, i jsut ahve a hard time beleiveing people 10 thousand years ago could move multiple hundred ton rpecision cut rocks over many miles if you asked peopel today to do taht witht eh tools back then it jsut would not get done.
edit for thousand years not 10 years

[edit on 19-5-2010 by super genius]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Babylonia/Mesopotamia.
That's the smoking gun!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The Bentwaters UFO case for sure. Go check it out.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
What are some of the best evidence for alien life? From pictures, audio/video or visual encounters. Do we have any strange evidence we know is not from earth?

There's only one piece of evidence I know of, and it's still being debated:

ALH 84001

On August 6, 1996[6] ALH 84001 became newsworthy when it was announced that the meteorite may contain evidence for traces of life from Mars, as published in an article in Science by David McKay of NASA.

The debate over whether the organic molecules in the meteorite are in fact of exobiologic origin or are due to abiotic processes on Mars or contamination from the contact with Antarctic ice on Earth is still ongoing.

Other so-called "evidence" like the Belgian UFO photo for example, seems a lot more questionable. I suspect the photo's a hoax but even if it's not a hoax, I don't see how the photo proves it's alien, it could be a secret human craft.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Personally, when I am outside, I tend to look up. You can't trust evidence on the internet as about anything can be faked. Look up as much as you can. It may take awhile but you will see a UFO that you will never be able to explain. I have seen one in the past 3 months of looking. It is tedious but it is the best way to get the evidence you want.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Lots and lots of good cases for ufo's that bring forth alot of evidence for their existence, not any for aliens...atleast ones with any half decent evidence. You should check out this thread if you haven't already. www.abovetopsecret.com... I have a few favourites, but i always like telling people about the Iranian 1976 case, truly bizarre case imo.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Some videos out there show so many different kinds of craft, mostly disks, but quite a few that have totally never before seen attributes...
I just don't think these can be man made at all.. I believe there are some the U.S. military has, plus they may have figured out some of the physics involved, but I can't buy into the belief that anyone on earth is smart enough to reproduce them.. The materials alone just can't be manufactured here. Maybe in the vacuum of space they can.. Some metals have been analyzed and have perfect crystaline structure and purity that could only be made in zero gravity and a vacuum. I believe most of the real craft are most likely 10,000 years or more in advancement than anything we can make. There are so many different craft shapes, types, configurations that makes me think they are coming from somewhere else for the most part.. just my opinion though

You can see some really good footages here:
www.paranominal.com... n-tape-part-1.html

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
en.wikipedia.org...

Roswell is the tip of the iceberg...

I think it started just before Roswell

_____

And, honestly the best [tangible] evidence on Earth, as someone mentioned above, are the megalithic structures that exist throughout the globe that have little explanation as to how or why they were built.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join