It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Spill: Are we seeing Biblical Prophecy unfold?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
as far as the other comments are concerned Sun turns Black description from 2,000 years ago Translation ECLIPSE . Moon as blood dont know about you ive seen it several times in the last few years . Mountains moving from their place sounds alot like earthquakes to me . And just another thought as far as the sun/black and moon/red thing maybe they arent a problem but just a sign or possibly an alert to something else

www.stariq.com...

Just because we dont understand something doesnt mean it hasnt happened or not going to happen . We just need to figure out what was trying to be communicated from 2,000 years ago and translated and reinterpreted from a dead language into ours.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by keepYourLampsLIT

If you read the book of Enoch and study Genesis you will find that God destroyed the people of the earth because the fallen angels had taught their half breed children and human wives evil and it spread thus God had to rid the world of these things; it was the WHOLE point of the flood which is often missed by the average joe. The Bible also states that Noah was saved because he was of pure generation if this were relevant why would Noah have been spared due to his being pure blood? But yes the Bible also states that people will be going on about there business and the wicked will not see the signs or believe them only the wise will. Isnt this just like today?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacefull observer
no you are not alone in your thoughts i had seen the similarities to these things earlier this month i posted several times go ahead and read www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by peacefull observer]

Thanks for sharing! I will read ASAP....
Melissa101

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hey Randy long time no see; lol, I got it. Yea I have been thinking about this for a while and I decided to put it up to see what others thought. Thanks
reply to post by Melissa101

Thought about this somemore today. I havn't heard this anywhere else.
The big institutions seem so far out of it anymore. I believe things are being revealed to those who are paying attention. Just in the way you have done here Melissa. God would rather use someone who is paying attention. Then some big bombstic organisation. imo. This fits the time line to,
so we are looking at our own destruction right here in this spill.
Exciting times are just ahead of us now. Things are keep'in time.
You keep in tune. I completely missed this one. You come across anything else you thread again ok?

Yes I will and you do the same, we are the watchmen and we should alert each other as we spot things.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Check this out Mellissa, I was just on the other thread about nuking the oil spill. If you havn't been there yet, check it out. This could be how 1/3 of the world becomes scorched. They seem to be seriously contemplating.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Also read genesis again there were 2 tree's in the garden not just one. The tree of knowledge and the tree of life. We were kicked out for our own good because had we become immortal too we would be stuck in our present state FOREVER. And also, we may have been cursed but we were not demoted. Only the serpent was demoted. We werent and considering also we were given heirarchy over the animals. The serpent was cursed to below them. As you read in the New testament james 4 verse 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. We have power evil but the problem is we lack the will. You see it over and over again in the bible and real life. Most people dont want to change. They are happy with what they do. Now understand i like to have my fun too dont want too argue. But to fully understand I highly recomend google a video. THE SECRET OF SOLOMON'S KEY REVEALED by Michael Hoggard. You will then understand then that the book of life is about genetics and things such as "Jacobs ladder " in description resembles double helix DNA. As he points out in the video that we also know that certain genes cause certain things. And certain animals are also resistant to certain disease. Such as sharks can't get cancer. Now think about STEM cells and I point out the name. IE: tree of life and were do stems usually come from or apples have , but the problem is. If we accept the DNA of an animal are we still human? No. And considering we are in his image what better difilement than to corrupt what was made with his hands , and would we still have that power of evil. No. As we see in the time of Noah they were evil continuously. So then we would be equal to the devil in heirarchy and loose any protection we had. Now it makes sense in matthew 16 verse 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. When stem cells are fully developed. You can take one cell tell it what you want to be as far as a gene, because they can become anything. Witch by the way is were , "The philosophers stone" comes from. And if you get cancer. BAM! You are cured. But at what price? Because you still get old but now are immune to most disease. Not good. Revelation 9 verse 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. It also now make sense why we shouldnt make images and to worship god then love one another because we are all the same. If you love each other then you love me and if you do these things for one another then you do these thing for me. I could could go on forever about such things as the blood is the life were dna is found and so on. If you knew somebody who made some predictions about things and they just happen to come true, I dont dont know about you but i would have to start believing that they might know whats going on. But unfortunatetly the basic church concept and me , I grew up catholic. I know dont get me started. But most people shy from any thinking or possibility because about premisconceptions about christianity or christians. Cause we all screw up. But this wasnt how this was supposed to be and people wont listen, mostly because of how most churches are corrupt and are afraid that most people think oh he's a bible thumper he's judgemental and turn a deaf ear. But if you were to tell them about a hippie preaching peace and love one another. Who hung out with prostitutes, thieves and alchoholics and was a wanted criminal. Which he was as far as the government was concerend at the time and who walked around with 12 buddies and talked anti govt. ideas. Stood his ground for his beliefs and put to death for them. Now he sounds like a fun guy. People prob would listen. The point is this. It states that in the end times poeple will be eating and drinking and going on about their lives. Does it sound like people who believe that this could be happening or in denial too you ?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
[54] And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.
[55] And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.
[56] Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
"....and every living soul died in the sea"

whoa, just noticed that...so animals do have "souls" and not just spirits? Does anyone know if "soul" in that verse is translated "pneuma", the greek word?

I don't think its bible prophecy because the earths trees and grass have not been burnt by a third, so the first vial would need to be released... It does paint a clear picture of the elements burning up with fervent heat, thus our sun expanding/dying or a gamma-ray burst toasting the solar system.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

It could be referring to a drought or possible wildfires ...?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by peacefull observer

just want make a note there is one thing i didnt agree with in the video . Was about the star of david . Because of this
Amos 5 verse 21-27
I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Randyvs: Yes you are right it could be. I have read some of that thread and wow are they really that stupid to think this is a good idea? Jeez, and these people get PAID to think. I am not 100% sure that all this is directly related to Biblical prophecy but my gut tells me we are in the end times for sure, it is hard to know for sure exactly what the prophecies are refering to but what is going on in our world today is as close it gets.
So far this year alone we have had:

Economical issues world wide.
War and rumors of wars.
Earthquakes in divers places.
Volcanos
Oil spill of unprecendented oil spills.
Weird things in the sky; ei: Norway Spiral.
Riots world wide.
Issues in Isreal.
Jews plan to rebuild the temple is falling into place.
And I am sure much more that I cannot think of right now.

Yes these things have occured since the begining of time, I agree but goodness all of this is going down at the same time, I do not believe ever in History this much has happened all at once in such a short time period. We also have to remeber the Jesus stated that these are just the begining of sorrows so we do have some exciting days ahead of us that I am 100% sure of.

Peaceful Observer: I agree with both of your posts in regards to Solomons Key.

Melissa101

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You know what Melissa I am not a religious believer as you can see by now, I don't believe on bible dooms and glooms, but girl I am with you on this one now, even when I don't base it on the Revelation prophecy, what is going on in the gulf with the news that no even experts can close the spill is actually an Armageddon in the making and biggest disaster ever know to human history ecologically.

I tell you this is going to hurt on only the US economy but the entire world ecosystem.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I agree regardless if it is tied into Revelations or not this is a horrible disaster and I believe unless it is contained rather quickly the results will be devastating. Our fragil economy cannot take another hit IMHO. Our ecosystem not to mention our food chain depends on the health of the ocean. We are living in perilous times. Melissa101

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

What kind of a disaster could be more devastating to mankind than one with a creeping effect like this. Looks like we have finally screwed up
bad enough to seriously threaten our own survival. I'm thinking this whole idea of life with out Gods guidence, may not be such a good thing after all.

Oh ya! I've always thought that.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I think they literally meant blood. Which is more than likely symbolic (Blood is usually a symbol in the bible, right?). I don't think that oil in water would look like blood. Some other bodily fluids it would look like, but not blood.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

rev 8 vrs 8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

thats just it but given the book of revelation which is mostly symbolic i would just look at it either way. here is is something earlier this month

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the oil disaster is Revelation 8:8 and 8:9 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
Now just think about this you are a guy from 2,000 years ago given a vision of an oil rig on fire . Now this vision don't get mixed up with the next one about the star fell from the sky which also talks about the fresh water. This vision talks about a mountain on the sea burning with fire and cast down (sunk) in the water. Nothing about the sky or from the air . Mountains from perspective sit on the horizon and rise up. Now think about this you are from 2,000 years ago. What do you know about crude oil other than just like blood over time turns black "the sea became blood" any thought's appreciated (be civil) but this cant be coincidence... keep in mind this thing hasn't been stopped. Has a potential over a short period of time to do exactly as predicted and kill 1/3 of the life in the sea.

and this

now if this is the second angel what was the first???
"rev 8: 7The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up." Now once again to a man 2,000 years ago what could hail and fire mingled with blood be???? LAVA aka: volcanoes any thoughts are appreciated

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefull observer

Cool I hadnt seen these guess I aint the only one to put this together. Huh, I feel better now, not that I felt bad in the first place, but it is nice to see others colaborate. Thanks for sharing, :

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It suffices to say that we who know the prophesies, this is in my opinion the start of the prophesy you have identified. This was caused to thwart the food production and promote the objective of food genocide later to come. This supports Kissinger and Haig's Depopulation Plan NSSM 200 and Global 2000. Also, this will justify the evaucation of the Gulf area to make way for the coming invasion of Chinese, Russian and Cuban forces soon.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
No, this is the prophesy and oil does look like blood as they have in fact described it. Reference my website on www.nwofighters.org.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The blood of a deadman is certainly a unique description.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a38ea5fb6b3.jpg[/atsimg]

Gods word, absolute truth Indestructible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join