It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is "Disclosure" hype in fall then dies in late spring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm asking the question from the last 2-4 yrs of observation. Specially since 2 yrs tho.. We have A LOT of interesting topic (around the net), pseudo claim of Disclosure from ppl in high place in the ufo community (or the unofficial popular media) talking of Disclosure during september, october, november.. and culmunating in december as the "new year" is around the corner like "you will see very soon or very early next year" then, january pass with more ufo sightings, febuary with talk of expert planning the X-Conf .. march cooling down.. then april almost nothing..

then now, simply nothing about " the disclosure " topic but only as usual (and still interesting) old case brought back and ppl talking about the main core topic of ufology.

I can't wait to see if this fall will be the same pattern.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'unno.

I heard someone rambling about this one Bashar dude.

Supposedly, aliens will be "REVEALING" themselves to us this year. "World Wide/Undeniable" disclosure.

I don't friggin' know, man, lol. I really WISH it was true.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I guess people assume that with a new year comes new changes and developments. By mid-year everyone realizes that things are still the same. Then the cycle begins again.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Its just another urban myth that pops it's head up in many forms every once in a while.
And while I would, like most people here, for this to be true, i believe it is nothing more then a re occurring myth.
I also think that if governments did have such knowledge, then why would they suddenly think that the world is ready for it. Maybe some do and some don't. If it is true many governments probably don't want public knowledge of it for many reasons.
But over all, its a false hope for the population. Its a false hope for us to hang on to.
Nothing more.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
After the November 25-27th osh date fell through im pretty sure alot of people got pretty pissed. Ittl take 6-8 months for them to forgive the modern day "prophets". No worries next few months all the prophets will be coming out of their holes with new books and picking a time in the fall or early winter for the next disclosure event. Or maybe its maybe just me being a punk

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
may 6 killed it for me when that date came and went i new the truth. tptb dont want disclosure they want to keep us guessing "like oil of olay". i think the only way disclosure will happen is when we make it happen. hijack an antenna somewere and send a signal
"free us from prison planet terra" that would be my message i am no longer waiting for the govt or religion or the science community or even the disclosure project or whatever i say you want something go out and make it happen

my disclaimer- when i said hijack i meant that metaphorically not literally

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Don't hold your breath for disclosure.

Some knowledgeable people believe that official disclosure may come in the form of a "false flag alien invasion" To unite the world against a common "staged" enemy.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I bump one of my post from late.. to now.

It's hard to tell it wrong, now it's " something gonna happen soon " frenzy again. Thx to.. Collen,Cliffomania, or any other false missile thing.

Every news is highjack suranalyzed and post as - ufo discluse ideas.

I want it like every other jo but why the hype is always now. Is november that boring? eheh.

My Korats prediction: By the end of US thanks giving it will slow down. Then, analyst will be working on their powerpoints and in early december, tickets for upcoming conferences and x-cons will flowed the place.

new topics

top topics

join