It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Psychology 222"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Nothing more funnier than a sociopath that doesn't see when they are being a sociopath.

There are many things more funny than that. What about Seinfeld?

Defending those who live illegal is the same as acting as an unlicensed lawyer. Again, that is living illegal,

Defending those who 'live illegal' - whatever the hell that measn - does NOT mean you are acting like an unlicensed lawyer. And no, that isn't 'living illegal'.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

well i ask because the number has meaning to me as well.. i grew up on route 222, my army unit was 2-22, my bday is 8/28/82 which is 11-2's, 11 is my numerology number. i dont like to include seeing 2:22 on the clock all the time, tho i do, i think its pretty common and not of any significance. so yeah.. ur not the only one bud

222mystery.com

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
While I would never condone suggesting or asserting that anyone is mentally ill (I have had such aspersions cast upon me before without merit, so I know how it feels,) I do have a question.

Tormentations, are you a lawyer by trade? Are you a judge? Are you a law enforcement officer? Are you any sort of legal professional whatsoever? If not, then I would politely suggest that you consider applying your own logic to yourself as well when it comes imploring non-professionals not to draw conclusions regarding others' words or conduct.

Just a thought. No offense is intended.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by AceWombat04]

[edit on 5/23/2010 by AceWombat04]

<< 1   >>

join