It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteries of Google Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

My Collection of wierd and wonderful objects in google sky

I tried to find things that looked odd or out of place, I took images of google earth app aswell so you can see the coords and check for yourself

I found quite a few strange and wonderful things, from battlecruiser type shapes to a object that looks like a stargate

PICTURES IN MY PHOTO ALBUM
VIEW MY PHOTOALBUM

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, how long did it take you to find these using Google Sky? Im thinking about downloading it just for the fun of it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Didnt take me that long maybe 2 hours i just searched a little area then scrolled mouse and let it scroll for a few minutes then stopped it

Some very interesting stuff to be found.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

What's this? UFO, star or planet?
What is it?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I know looks very wierd. Stargate maybe. Honest thats what it looks like.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The deep space images on Google Sky come from the DSS (Digitized Sky Survey) consortium. They are not real time images. The images are scans of photographic plates (most of which were taken in the 1970's and 1980's). In many images there are photographic flaws in the original images and things introduced in the scanning process (like dust). The way Google "stiches" the images together also can introduce oddities.

You've found some of these artifacts but you've also found some things that are really there. For example, that stargate is a ring galaxy.

[edit on 5/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Whether they be real or just Dust. They are Fascinating and i have never had soo much fun scouring space with an application

new topics

top topics

join