It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Videos of GOM Oil Spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

New Videos of GOM Oil Spill

www.youtube.com

One video is dated 5/16/10 showing the gusher in the GOM. The other video is about dead fish showing up in Palm Beach, FL.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
New video released by BP showing the gusher in the GOM. Sorry, but there is way more oil coming out of this thing than 5000 BPD. The BP video shows from two angles, the second angle shows the leak in much more graphic manner.

The second video is from someone who took footage from Palm Beach, FL, where there are dead fish ashore. They were not covered with oil, but looks like they died because the water lacked oxygen.

What a disaster.
New BP Video: Gusher shot starts at 2:15
www.youtube.com...

Palm Beach, FL. Footage:
www.youtube.com...

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-5-2010 by SeekingAlpha]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by SeekingAlpha]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread. I was about to do the same. S&F

I found some of the same video on nola.com, seems FL Sen. Bob Nelson is working a little for his state to get these videos.

The Oil Spill LEAK ISN'T PLUGGED, nor anywhere near it. The magnitude of the leak is worse than I knew: I had seen rumors that the top of the Wellhead at the BOP was leaking, but unless FL Sen. Bob Nelson had posted it, would not have had proof. For shame MSM.......

And the little 4" pipe they stuck into a 21" pipe, you can see how well that's working.

Video of well head above blowout preventer spewing, and pipe on sea floor spewing with little drinking straw pipe stuck into it:
nola.com and FL Sen. Bob Nelson provide video
nola.com video of leaking pipe with drinking straw in it

People, it's (way past) time to demand that competent and non-profit seeking parties are in charge of sealing off this disaster.

join