It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New And Improved Chat is Now Running!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Bad news= I'm booted till I get the two hundred

Good new=thats only six away

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
hey, I agree with you. Chat was becoming one of my favorite things here too.. it wasn't always doom and gloom. It will probably be a little while before I have 200 posts. I sometimes hesitate to post because I don't want to deal with the trolls and whatnot.
I'll miss chattin' with y'all for a while.

What about starting threads that are of interest to you. Once you've got one working it's not too hard to get immersed in it and the post count is up there before you know it and you've explored something of interest. You may have even learned something you didn't know. That's not just you but everyone that thinks that 200 posts is a lot. I think during the 2004 election I was pumping out about 200/day.

Catch me if you can:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ahhh u need 200 posts, AGAIN, well this thread looks like it can handle 112 of the adds up to 200 i'm gonna post, can it?

whoever is behind this *snip snip bah bah * needs to grow up, no offense
let the people speak!!!

i'm gonna start counting the rest of my posts
.....post 89

[edit on 29-5-2010 by raynemarina]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by raynemarina

the 200 post thing is/was always there and for good reason...it keeps those that do not know how to follow T&C and the new members from ruining it for the rest of us.....it is a reward ...or gift, not a guaranteed given, but hey I can't get in anyways...so it don't matter to me ATM..

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
oh i have an idea, i'm gonna find some 1999ish old threads and post on them to add up
cheers guys....hope your network can handle it..... duh.... stupid rulezzz, no offense

post 90....

just how ridiculous that sounds.... u be the judge

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Doesn't work with Ipad? bummer!

Second line

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
well I recieved a ban and am waiting for someone to respond to me as to why I was given a ban. I dont believe i broke any of the T&C's. I may have been present when T&C's were being broken, but I dont believe I personnally broke any rules.

i appologise to all members who used the chat room if any of my actions caused this Although I'm sure most who have been in chat when I am there can vouch for my good behaviour..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thank you, now I just need about 150 more posts.
But I agree with this system regardless.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join