It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cya California, Hello Arizona. My Mancott of California.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Everyone knows money gravitates toward stability,

Government however throws money at instability in hopes to create stability. That is why our gov costs so much. Throwing good money after bad ideas is going to leave good people broke surrounded by bad people who stole there money.

Now, with that being said long term Arizona has set a precedent to create stability in a border state.Border issues have routinely been used as a weapon by our federal government against southern border states.
The federal government refuse to adequately enforce the border, wile prohibiting those effected to doing so.

The above policy has created an outrageous situation with our border states one that should never have occurred. If this were a less civilized society you would see violent rebellion.

Arizona has won me over with bill 1070. This bill helps create stability to the infrastructure and increases the long term investment stability in Arizona.
Since Arizona's illegal invasion problem is so large, it will move the problem to the other southern states. So that will make it much more attractive investment wise and long term Arizona is on the rise.

I think this bill strengthens Arizona for years to come. In Light of San Diego's attitude toward Arizona I decided to pull the plug on my trips and home search in San Diego.

Arizona seems to have it figured out. Open carry,Protection for those who reside here legally, Long term investment and infrastructure protection. Arizona just seems friendly to U.S. citizens.

California is a 3rd world cesspool of tyranny and self loathing. They can keep there hate.

Hello Sedona,Arizona you will be my new home.

God bless Arizona.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Don't forget concealed carry without a permit.

AZ is winning me over too. I've been looking to find another state that isn't totally taken over by progressive feel good crap. Nevada is starting to become that way with all the idiots from California trying to annex our desert.

I may be your next door neighbor soon enough.

Of course some of my friends have questioned my motivation since I'm a green card carrying Hispanic. But the law is no different for me here either. And the police don't go out of their way to mess with me. Ever!

[edit on 18-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I always thought that if I ever had to move, I would go to TX. Seems AZ is about two steps ahead of TX though. If the right things were to happen, I would have no problem going to AZ.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So I take it you'll stop eating all the produce from California, then? And of course, you won't be watching many movies or TV either.

I really don't understand why non-Californians think it is such a bad place.

Especially those from states that are supported by California taxes.

Perhaps it's because everyone with intelligence and beauty tend to think they can make it big in Hollywood, so we have a far-above-average population in terms of beauty, intelligence, education, and tolerance.

We tend to be more fit and aware than most, so envy is inevitable, I suppose.

So go ahead and boycott California products if you can bring yourself to give up all we provide....but I doubt any California bashers would discomfort themselves to that extent.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm in Texas atm, I have much work to do. Texas has a somewhat friendly business atmosphere.The tax rates here are very reasonable and responsible.

However the Texas firearms laws are very confusing,Police are brainwashed, Limp sheriffs. Most of the police around here are tyrants for hire,They stand for a check and that is about it.
Rick Perry was reelected, he said he wont sign any bill like Arizona. That is 4 years for the illegal problem to be pushed into Texas from Arizona.

With that being said you better read the writing on the wall, Arizona's invasion problem is coming to Texas that means less investments. If you are taking in people with nothing and expecting them to contribute you are asking to much.

Read the writing on the wall, when your leaders support you being disarmed,and want Illegals to be in your state,eager to tax you at gun point.Let the social engineers pay 10x to build a false fake society just pack up and move on To a place you have a chance to succeed.

Liberty needs something in the Win column. I think it starts in Arizona for me.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I live in AZ right now...and let me be the first to say that if TSHTF, the Phoenix Metro area is going to be a disaster!

However, if you want to move here now, there are some really great deals on housing
- Good luck with the move...however, I hear Sedona is still a bit pricey, but beautiful! (yes, I have visited there)

My major issue is all the crime from human smuggling and drugs that reside here. I suppose if 1070 does its job, it should alleviate some of this...but who knows really?

Oh, and while we are on the topic of 1070...all the people out there who think they know better then the people that live in this state when it comes to why 1070 was actually passed...try walking in our shoes for a bit and dealing with all the negative things that illegal immigration and an unsecured border bring on a daily basis...then make your decision as to if 1070 is justified. Most of the people who think on their own down here will already tell you that it IS needed due to these circumstances.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by MarshMallow_Snake]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Sedona is pricey but im willing to pay for quality, Right now Arizona is very attractive for me long term.

Sure there will be problems, it will take time for this law to have an effect, It is always darkest before the dawn.

Arizona will be the jewel of the south.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have relatives in AZ. But I changed my mind of heading in that direction simply because I read something somewhere where it said "cities with fences will be destroyed" something of that nature is what I read...the obvious came to mind when i think of cities or even a State at that surrounded by fence..

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Besides...if ET's are out there, I would consider them Alien right? Wouldn't you? So ET's are not allowed in AZ either...hmmm

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
So I take it you'll stop eating all the produce from California, then? And of course, you won't be watching many movies or TV either.

I really don't understand why non-Californians think it is such a bad place.

Especially those from states that are supported by California taxes.

Perhaps it's because everyone with intelligence and beauty tend to think they can make it big in Hollywood, so we have a far-above-average population in terms of beauty, intelligence, education, and tolerance.

We tend to be more fit and aware than most, so envy is inevitable, I suppose.

So go ahead and boycott California products if you can bring yourself to give up all we provide....but I doubt any California bashers would discomfort themselves to that extent.

Do you think that california is the only place that grows produce? What
a laugh. I would eat produce from mexico before I would eat the garbage
from cal.

And what states are supported by california taxes? Are you serious.
California can't even support its own pathetic a$$. Can I prescribe a lude
for you? And I personally don't watch any of the movies or tv filth coming
out of hollyweed. They can stick their so-called entertainment where the
rays of the sun never reach. This country could use a break from this
type of filth and garbage from so called movie "stars" and "celebrities".

And oh yeah, we all know that california is the most fit state in the
country. None of the other 49 states have caught on to the idea of
staying fit. Only in beautiful california.

Give me beautiful Arizona any day with their naturally beautiful women
(and men), and not some painted up, implanted, plastic faces that
hollyweed uses to TRY to look good. Ha Ha !!

And try to protect yourself in California and see where that gets you.
Arizona is where to be with the right to carry, (and concealed) WITHOUT
a permit. California !! What a laugh.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
Hello Sedona,Arizona you will be my new home.

Sedona is beautiful and EXPENSIVE...welcome to Arizona....

Yes...I am a native of this proud state.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If this new AZ law and the San Diego City Council's opinion on it keep people from moving here to San Diego, I may have to rethink my opposition to the San Diego City Council's opinion. We don't really need you here.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Sedona is pricey but im willing to pay for quality, Right now Arizona is very attractive for me long term.

Sure there will be problems, it will take time for this law to have an effect, It is always darkest before the dawn.

Hi,,, As mention in the above post by solarstrom, Welcome To Arizona and please enjoy our Great State.
We are Very Happy To Have You as Our New Legal Resident.
Yes, I'm also a native of Arizona.
Sedona, Beautiful country up there, hwy 89A through Oak Creek Canyon is our favorite scenic drive and place to camp.
We had reservation for a camping site on the beach at Silver Stand in California for 7 days. Yup, It's been canceled, We have decided to stay on some BLM land in Flagstaff on the 89A by exit 300. Tall Pines, Cool Nights.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

From 81-05, Arizona recieved nearly $65 million more from the federal government than was paid in taxes by it's citizens.

California on the other hand, paid more than $489 million than it recieved back.

www.scribd.com...

We could afford a lot more if our money wasn't being sucked away by states that can't support themselves.

SUBSIDIZED STATES: (Dollars received for every tax dollar paid) North Dakota (2.03), New Mexico (1.89), Mississippi (1.84), Alaska (1.82), West Virginia (1.74), Montana (1.64), Alabama (1.61), South Dakota (1.59), Arkansas (1.53), Hawaii (1.52), Virginia (1.47), Oklahoma (1.47), Kentucky 1.46), Louisiana (1.44), Idaho (1.34), South Carolina (1.32), Missouri (1.32), Maine (1.31), Tennessee (1.24), Iowa (1.22), Arizona (1.20), Maryland (1.20), Nebraska (1.19), Utah (1.14), Kansas (1.14), Vermont (1.12), Pennsylvania (1.08), North Carolina (1.07), Rhode Island (1.06), Wyoming (1.05), Ohio (1.02), Georgia (1.01). (26 Red States, 6 Blue States)

BREAK-EVEN STATES: Oregon (1.00), Florida (1.00) (1 Red State, 1 Blue State)

DONOR STATES: Indiana (0.99), Texas (0.92), Washington (0.91), Michigan (0.90), Wisconsin (0.87), Delaware (0.85), California (0.81), New York (0.81), Colorado (0.79), Massachusetts (0.79), Illinois (0.77), Minnesota (0.77), Nevada (0.73), New Hampshire (0.68), Connecticut (0.64), New Jersey (0.62).(4 Red States, 12 Blue States).

www.democraticunderground.com...

Crops

California grows over 200 different crops, some grown nowhere else in the nation. Crops include grapes, almonds, strawberries, oranges and walnuts.

California produces almost all of the country's almonds, apricots, dates, figs, kiwi fruit, nectarines, olives, pistachios, prunes, and walnuts. It leads in the production of avocados, grapes, lemons, melons, peaches, plums, and strawberries. Only Florida produces more oranges.

The most important vegetable crops grown in the state are lettuce and tomatoes. Again, California leads the way. Broccoli and carrots rank second followed by asparagus, cauliflower, celery, garlic, mushrooms, onions, and peppers. Only Texas grows more cotton than California.

Hay, rice, corn, sugar beets, and wheat are also grown in large quantities.

www.netstate.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnumber
If this new AZ law and the San Diego City Council's opinion on it keep people from moving here to San Diego, I may have to rethink my opposition to the San Diego City Council's opinion. We don't really need you here.

No Sir / Mam.
You don't need us, Really You Don't and That's A Fact

This way as more people (legals) leave your state, it only makes more room for our illegals to move there and by moving there, They'll run your property values down and ours will,,,,, I assume you get the idea

If you want to live in a Sanctuary City, That's fine, Go Ahead.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So we've got cowboys running for government in Alabama and now Arizona being called part of the south. Well Arizona wasn't even called such at the time of the American Civil War, it was part of New Mexico Territory. It was troops from California that actually kept New Mexico Territory from the Confederates in the war as well.

Good luck learning any kind of controversial history in Arizona though, they are already working to ban all ethnic studies that remind anyone that their people were ever oppressed.

As for California, my wife is from San Francisco, and we lived in Orange County for a year after leaving Milwaukee but before moving to London, I liked it. More importantly though it is absolutely impossible to divorce yourself from California and still be a part of American identity and culture in my opinion.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Oh, and while we are on the topic of 1070...all the people out there who think they know better then the people that live in this state when it comes to why 1070 was actually passed...try walking in our shoes for a bit and dealing with all the negative things that illegal immigration and an unsecured border bring on a daily basis...then make your decision as to if 1070 is justified. Most of the people who think on their own down here will already tell you that it IS needed due to these circumstances.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by MarshMallow_Snake]

This reminds me of when Massachusetts began to allow gay marriage. There were plenty of pundits and random out of state people who were rather vocal in their opposition - to which I replied "Keep your nose out of our local politics".

This statement is in no way meant to derail the topic at hand, just to illustrate how any controversial political news can and will lead to anyone and everyone giving their two cents, regardless of if the law affects them.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Informyounow

But ET's or EBE's don't officially exist according to the government, so how can you deal with a problem that doesn't exist? At least we know
that illegals do exist......There are here, they are real, and now we
need to deal with the problem. ........hmmmm

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnumber

But according to this comment:

"Visitors from Arizona, who number 2 million a year, are a major component of San Diego’s tourism industry, contributing roughly $800 million to the economy, the visitors bureau says. "

You really do.

(Assuming that a certain number of visitors eventually become residents)

[edit on 18-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"I've got some ocean front property in Arizona. From my front porch you can see the sea."

If you think California is third-world, you've never been to a third-world country.

Enjoy being landlocked in AZ.

Seriously, I hear they have really nice air there.

[edit on 5/18/2010 by Nemesis0123]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join