It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SkyTruth: Possible Second Leaking Rig Found In Gulf Oil Spill Satellite Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

SkyTruth: Possible Second Leaking Rig Found In Gulf Oil Spill Satellite Images

(nolink)

SkyTruth who has been providing excellent satellite image analysis through the Gulf oil spill crisis has found a possible second leaking oil rig in the gulf miles away from oil spill leaking at the Mississippi Canyon site.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's all coming together now. For 4 weeks I've had this thought in the back of my mind: "what if the video of the 'leak' is from a different well?"

It started when I analyzed the vid of the robot-sub trying to flip a switch on the riser (this was one of the first vids put out about a week after initial blow). Being a student of NLP and an amateur, yet astute intel analyst, I deduced that the video could be of another 'leak' that was being passed off as the Deepwater catastrophe. (NLP comes into play when you hear people like gov chirst say "volcano of oil" and the NYT write "chasm on the sea floor" and AP "erupting".)

Almost certainly there is an open chasm on the gulf floor erupting magnitudes of oil. The videos we have seen are of a second, perhaps purposely created 'leak' to keep us clueless to the true magnitude of this event.

PS--It is important to realize that there are thousands of rigs in this pic, but obviously cannot be seen from space. This second 'leak' could be an anomaly, but skytruth is pretty on top of things.

(nolink)
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Z.S.P.V.G.]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

[edit on 5/20/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Oh My . .

Look at that picture right there - That is so bad - I can't even express my opinion without curse words.

Its like the blood of the earth is spilling out - we f'ed up b a d

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So is this thread going to turn into a post glacial rebound thread? All the oil platforms are popping like zits? I almost laughed but then again, nearly vomitted when I considered the idea. I can see how the Earth would obviously slow on its axis, losing the protective power of the electromagnetic field which protects us from solar activity. Pretty creepy theories flating around here. Cant really call them pipe dreams either.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Great images, but there is already an ongoing discussion here:

Tarballs reported at Key West beach; surveys continue Tuesday

*Edit* Realized this was a different topic...

Carry on!

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Kevinquisitor]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

That picture right there. Amazing.
Amazing because every so often i see something that reminds me what a disgrace we are, it amazes me how we always manage to beat the last one.
I would jail them permanently for this. What would the punishment be if it was somewher on land? jail?

But yeah thanks for posting that pic, because ive witnessed one of those moments. I dread to think what it will take to beat this one!!!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I find it amazing that there has been no media reference to this at all.

It is highly likely that this is leaking and no one has even checked it out yet.

join