It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineering SEXLESS Humans tommrows tek

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
First thing to say we haven't got all the tek needed to completely make a sexless Human.
But were getting close so lets just see how close and what we still need in order to FINLY be equil .
Ok stem-cell research check, cloning check, gen sequencing check< mapping the DNA of a human check. Great now we have all the things nessery to start our project .
so we create a stem cell take the x and the y out leaving a way for the human to excreta wast. aka an anis and a very small hole for liquid say the size of a pencial.
now we take out the sexual pleasure centers in the brain .
now we start the cell dividing were on our way to a human that is sexless.
wile all this is possible now theres still one big thing we need a way to grow this human without a female so the thing we still need most as the rest can already be done with time is a incubator and yes we have them but they are only good enough for the first two weeks or the last two months we still need a female for the rest.
so put every one on this in 15 years we should be able to build something taht would work
sounds good ok now whats the point? well men are overly aggressive (being male I know) so this gets rid of that problem and females are overly emotional now we stuck the two toghter it will be more balanced and NO MORE rape no more pedos No more false reports (male being raped)
no more I am not equal all will be the same sex .
ovesly from then on all new humans will be incubated you want to create a new human you come in we take a cell create a stem cell shake and bake come back in 9 months and pick up your new human.
better yet do away with that part as well using forced growth and electronic learning programs wate 1 year and out comes a fully devolved Human ready to go into life.
You may think this post is just trolling but it isn't I could care less if you think its nuts you the ones running around waiting to find the next advantage you can get over the other sex .
my god just read the post on here woman are the cause of the credit problems?
men are wanting war once again always hoping the next one will be it 2012 and the gulf are the most posted post here and almost all the doom and gloom is replays by men.
mean wile all the woman have to say is they can do it all alone wich is a crock who is going to help with that breach birth? try that alone who is teaching your children ?
I would just love to see you do it alone and accutly get it right NO one could not me not her not him .
but theres one thing that both men and woman have in comin there both aragent .
Its time to up grade the human race we ovesly cant grow up unless we are equil in every respect now even any one even reply's watch as the sparks fly.
show us just how much we need a up grade

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
o by the way I am male and i wouldn't want another person to go through what I have all because of instincts its not worth it .
and i sure feal bad for the lady's who are hert so badly by males as well.
so get ride of it or devolve the human race intelligence and sex drive dont work toghter as any woman about her last jerk or any man about what that did to him .

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have always said that one day we will be 1 gender, but i doubt the time is now to make this happen. But 1 day mankind will be 1 gender, and it will be a totally different human free from being used, by who knows what.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Every intention that has "engineering" and "humans" in it is evil. Evolution for the win. If i evolves that way, ok, if its engineered, bad

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Reality check. If you see sexes as different, that's alright. Just know you both exist, and with that in mind, you are both one.

And i believe you can already do that. Its called she male.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
she male sex changes hermaphrodite sill sexual not sex less.
and man and woman be one makes for a great nursery rhyme
but take one look at the divorce rate and tell me just how well thats working
This is real life not some disne movie the good guys and girls dont win

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You forgot one thing, even if we were all sexless, what about race?

It's the differences, the big things, the little things, the anomalies that make us special.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sexless Human
Single Race, not white not black, but Grey.

Think of alien greys. Sounds like us from the future.

sorry, off topic. But true.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Theres only one race which we humans belong...and its the human race.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
Every intention that has "engineering" and "humans" in it is evil. Evolution for the win. If i evolves that way, ok, if its engineered, bad

I disagree. In a modern society, with all the medical advances and development, the power of evolution is seriously diminished. In fact, a species evolves through death and suffering. Works well in nature, but now humanity could finaly be capable of guiding its own evolution. It is not against nature, because nature made us to use our natural abilities, and intelligence leading to genetic engineering is one of them. The possibilities are endless...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

by the way I am male and i wouldn't want another person to go through what I have all because of instincts its not worth it

Could I ask what it is that lead you to wishing humans to be sexless?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Maybe evolution evolved engineers to engineer evolution? I myself welcome our new sexless overlords.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

I disagree. In a modern society, with all the medical advances and development, the power of evolution is seriously diminished. In fact, a species evolves through death and suffering. Works well in nature, but now humanity could finaly be capable of guiding its own evolution. It is not against nature, because nature made us to use our natural abilities, and intelligence leading to genetic engineering is one of them. The possibilities are endless...

Very good point. I give you that. But right now, its dreamin of the new "Uebermensch", until we really understand how to not misuse it, we should refrain from using it (experimenting to understand it is ok though)

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AABacon

Just love humor like that ^^

Star awarded

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Reminds me of a movie with Sandra Bullock and Sylvester Stallone...

Where they have sex with virtual technology...

Was it Judge Dredd? been a while....

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AABacon

Maybe evolution evolved engineers to engineer evolution? I myself welcome our new sexless overlords.

Exactly what my thoughts are too.

Though i doubt mankind is ready yet, one day there will be only 1 gender and i think it would be a good move.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
He will have "no regard for the desire of women": He will either be asexual or homosexual
[Dan 11:37]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
He will have "no regard for the desire of women": He will either be asexual or homosexual
[Dan 11:37]

Did you know that verse, or did you look it up?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Informyounow

That was Demolition Man that you were thinking of.

Honestly sexless human beings would be such a drastic step forward for the species that its beyond most people's comprehension. Sex is so closely tied to the relationships formed between mated pairs that to remove it would shake up the very foundations of society, but if people could look past that initial shock they would realize that removing it from the equation would remove all the problems that comes with it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Judge Dredd.. When Arnold is President

top topics

<<   2 >>

join