It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rove Rides Again-He's Baaack!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Still waiting for the Bush resume'!
Anytime now!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A bit of a civil war within the Republican Party? You've got my attention.

In all honesty I've been thinking something like this was going to happen for a while now. The current leadership of the GOP is weak and ineffective at best in providing the people with a cohesive message of their vision.

Rove coming back is a bit, unexpected, I'd say though and very interesting. I think the people of the United States still have massive resentments towards members of the former administration, especially Rove and Cheney, so any roles they play would have to be behind the scenes and not in a front-man position.

This is just the kind of actual political conspiracy that America likes to ignore though. My bet is that this will happen without fanfare or even too many threads on ATS while the majority of the conspiracy community continues chasing idiotic birther claims and trying to prove that the world is controlled by Freemasons or the Queen.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Never underestimate the neocons and the PNAC. they are ruthless, well financed, and not about to fade into obscurity with all the work they put into bringing facism to America with the military industrial complex as the big dog.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

This is just the kind of actual political conspiracy that America likes to ignore though. My bet is that this will happen without fanfare or even too many threads on ATS while the majority of the conspiracy community continues chasing idiotic birther claims and trying to prove that the world is controlled by Freemasons or the Queen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great post!
It's exactly the kind of thing ATS likes to ignore.
Sleight of hand. Distraction.
HEY LOOK! ALIENS! While your wallet is stolen.
It worked fine in 2000 and 2004, unfortunatly it will probably work again. Repubs have successfully transfered blame to Bush himself rather than all the Repubs still in power in Congress that wholeheartedly supported the neocon years. The leopard does not change his spots.
While ATS is checking New Zealands position on the map, American will be robbed again!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Obama has been pres 1 year and 4 months and everything Bush did to screw up the country is now being passionately blamed on Obama.

Bush, Cheney and Rove burned this MF down, and Prince Glaucoma and his cohorts want the fire chief crucified.

I will always be there to remind the intellectually challenged who the arson was. We must or they WILL rewrite history.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

Look how Nixon, who had to resign was later trotted out as some wise elder statesman!!
Look how Gingrich has returned from resigning!
Look at who Palin and Rommney's advisors and handlers are.
Cheney can't keep his yap shut after spending most of the time he was in office at undisclosed locations!
These people think they OWN AMERICA! And they will if we let them.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I know who to call...

(for those who don't know, that's Jack Bauer of the AMAZING TV series "24" - he could beat up Chuck Norris!)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Neo Con=Rino=Democrat=Progressive=95% of Repubs

Name me one person in EITHER party that wants to stop the wars.

Name me one person in EITHER party that wants to stop the fed.

Name me one person in EITHER party that has voted against the Patriot ACT.

Name me one person in EITHER party that did not vote to bail out their partners in crime.

Name me one person that wants to remove the corporate status on humans.

Maybe if you ASSHATS actually cared about your country, you would be able to name some of these people.

ANY FRELLING CLUE?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Gee thanks!

You're allways so charming!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to [

Double post

[edit on 18-5-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Hey, I have never been accused of being a nice guy. Nice guys are usually the ones trying to screw you over.

You know, kinda like a car salesman, Rove, Obama, and the 100's of other used politicians. Hey, have you heard, the government is working on a law to tell you what you can and cannot eat. Hmmmm, I wonder if that has to do with that LOVELY health care tax bill they passed. Do not want the Insurance companies to pay for your sorry ass when you get too fat. Hmmmm, how is that financial reform bill coming. No audit the fed, no real control just more regulation to keep anyone from competing with the government's partners in crime.

People that tell you the way it is, that life is not easy, that not everything can be given to everyone, these type of people you should listen to.

Otherwise you keep listening to the ASSHATS that promise you everything, while giving you nothing, while they destroy the country and implement a one world government.

So cry me a frelling river and grow up.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Actually, you sound a lot like Rove in attitude. I knew there was a reason you were on ignore!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Name me one person in EITHER party that wants to stop the wars........... rep John Murtha

Name me one person in EITHER party that wants to stop the fed. .... Ron Paul

Name me one person in EITHER party that has voted against the Patriot ACT.....Russ Feingold..www.archipelago.org...

Name me one person in EITHER party that did not vote to bail out their partners in crime....there were plenty...Don Young for one....www.seektress.com...

Name me one person that wants to remove the corporate status on humans. ......Ralph Nader....en.wikipedia.org...

Keep up e!!! Even with my fading memory I remembered those guys.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by whaaa]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Name me one person in EITHER party that wants to stop the wars.

(Bit of a trick question, there hasn't been any votes to "stop the wars") but......

RE: Resolution on Iraq war:

21 (42%) of 50 Democratic Senators voted against the resolution: Sens. Akaka (D-HI), Bingaman (D-NM), Boxer (D-CA), Byrd (D-WV), Conrad (D-ND), Corzine (D-NJ), Dayton (D-MN), Durbin (D-IL), Feingold (D-WI), Graham (D-FL), Inouye (D-HI), Kennedy (D-MA), Leahy (D-VT), Levin (D-MI), Mikulski (D-MD), Murray (D-WA), Reed (D-RI), Sarbanes (D-MD), Stabenow (D-MI), Wellstone (D-MN), Wyden (D-OR).

en.wikipedia.org...

Voted FOR THE IRAQ WAR:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8516f21ec683.jpg[/atsimg]

Name me one person in EITHER party that wants to stop the fed.

(Again, another trick question, since Bernie Sanders is Independent)

Senate Approves Fed Audit: Sanders Amendment to End Fed Secrecy Passes

The amendment, approved by a vote of 96 to 0, was a combined effort by conservative and progressive senators

blog.buzzflash.com...

Name me one person in EITHER party that has voted against the Patriot ACT.

Russ Feingold (D)

www.archipelago.org...

educate-yourself.org...

Honestly dude, you can really come off as pompous but your superiority complex is not without chinks in it's armor. You remind me of subject of the OP, which I almost forgot........On topic.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am what I am.

I keep track of the things that I believe in.

Everyone that had voted for or against the things that I mention, depending on their vote, I would either back or go against.

As wuk and kk mentions, there are not many that actually care about the country as a whole. Only their cronies.

Back on topic, Rove is an klingon, I usually use TP on klingons, either that or Captain Kirk.

edit to add-

Notice THE ONLY SENATOR voting against the Patriot Act both TIMES was from WHERE? The Republic of Wisconsin!

[edit on 5/18/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great post!
It's exactly the kind of thing ATS likes to ignore.
Sleight of hand. Distraction.
HEY LOOK! ALIENS! While your wallet is stolen.
It worked fine in 2000 and 2004, unfortunatly it will probably work again. Repubs have successfully transfered blame to Bush himself rather than all the Repubs still in power in Congress that wholeheartedly supported the neocon years. The leopard does not change his spots.
While ATS is checking New Zealands position on the map, American will be robbed again!

Take a look at the stickies in this sub-forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And ask yourself why ATS is the way it is.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Typical arrogance in full form. Make grandiose demands for proof and when not one, but two posters refute your claims you clamor away with a whimper and attempt to redirect.

Pure unadulterated puffery. Russ Feingold is a Democrat btw.

What a weak-sauce reply to getting double trounced. Back pedal much?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

NOOOOO, Feingold is a DEMOCRAT! Nooooooo!

I have said it before and I will say it again. I will vote for people that have the best interest of the country, not some agenda.

Feingold's vote on the stimulus?

Feingold's vote on the TARP?

Sorry, just because he voted for our privacy rights does not mean him selling his soul for other bullcrap, is alright.

As I also said, everything they vote for is logged.

Sorry, I do not fall for the party crap.

Still waiting for a response from someone that has voted my way on everything I mentioned.

Anyone have the answer yet?

I will give it a little time, maybe someone will actually have the BALLS to answer.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

endisnighe: Knock knock.

kinda kurious: Who's there?

endisnighe: CONTROL FREAK, Now you say CONTROL FREAK who?

Sorry, I ain't playing pal.

On Topic:

Porky's revenge: (Best of Karl Rove's misdeeds)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I'll play "Control Freak" who?

oh, I know. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[edit on 18-5-2010 by whaaa]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join