It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

credit limits that go up&down daily, VERY ODD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have a next account and everyday I check it just in case no-one has ever hacked it or changed etc.
Everyday my credit limit goes up and down it was £300 now £180 now £60 now £400
I rang them and asked them what was going on as it looks worryingly strange they keep doing this, their response was "We check your experian reports for failures and payments monthly" if so monthly why are they doing this everyday, also they said "if I am late paying my other bills this can affect you immediately",

my bills are paid before they are due permanently also I am even in front.
I didn't even want to open a credit account and they opened one for me just because I wanted to pay cash for an item and sign in to order it, and now I have a stupid account.

Does anyone think this is disgusting behavior to up peoples credits and then lower them how can anyone want an account that messes around so much, and why are they checking your credit report daily instead on annually??

what are they doing with all this info they receive about me?

also what other companies are going to start opening you credit accounts just because you only want to order that one item!? from a seller you would rarely use

VERY FISHY indeed

[edit on 18-5-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
you may have something here. I noticed everything is being plugged into the credit reporting agencies. Insurance Rates for one,
but, I am shocked that our Mr. Rockefeller has such power over you Brit's,
but it appears you guys are playing the same game as we are playing over here.... Its called, lets chip the population and treat them like cattle.
I dont know about you brits but this totally unacceptable here in America. and shortly we will be calling the beast out and excercising our god given right to do away with evil....

www.youtube.com...

oh, I see you guys got Rockefellers left nut.... Rothchild... why dont you give that nut a swift kick for us over here....

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

they cayman islands would be too far away to kick the muppet.

I'm just not understanding why they are allowed to do this everyday,
people can say just take your business else where but more and more companies are just doing the same as this

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Maybe they are reporting your total available credit? If you make purchases with the card frequently, even if the payments are all on time, that would change depending on how much as been charged to the account.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You look and see your limit is 400. You go buy something for 300. But in reality, your limit has already dropped to 200. Do they deny, or approve with a--

Service charge!

Is this a service charge scam?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't think your kinda getting it, when I haven't even touched the account or even ever ordered anything or owe anything,
the limit keeps going up and down by itself everyday

new topics

top topics

join