It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewer sees Nuke...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I thought this might be worth sombodies time. Major Ed Dames says he sees North Korea attacking with a nuke right after we go to war with Iraq.

LINK HERE

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
"I have the most horrible message that I have ever put out in my 7 years on the show," said Major Ed Dames, who was George's guest on Thursday night. Dames, one of the world's foremost remote viewers, is predicting a nuclear attack by the North Koreans which he said will come from a hidden tunnel. It will occur on the border between North and South Korea shortly after the US attacks Iraq, and its purpose will be to damage the American military that is stationed there. "The whole world will be horrified," said Dames who added that the Chinese will negotiate a deal in the aftermath.

I'm unsure how reliable remote-viewing is, I know that paranormal abilities appear to be a genuine fact. I would not be at all surprised if N. Korea has something like this planned. Their recent aggressiveness doesn't seem like a bluff or for show. I've been wondering if they wouldn't take advantage of the Iraq conflict to launch some kind of attack.

I can't understand what Kim's after with all this aggressive posturing. Both N. Korea and China must realise that an attck by N. Korea could well set off a war in that region.

I doubt that the recent deployment of B-52's has put Kim off his plans to do whatever he's planning to do.

I've been worried that too many of America's opponents would begin hostilities in different parts of the world and possibly stretch America beyond her capabilities. I'd sure hate to see nukes start flying around the planet.

Food for thought,
Deep

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That's why I think we should toss out all our nukes, bio, and chem weapons. Do we need them if we go to war? No, we could win a war with out them very easily. I think all countries should just destroy them.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ummm...
I think someone, somewhere along the line is confusing the definition of "Remote Viewing"...It's actually describing the ability to see other places, but it's restricted to the *present time*.

Postcognition concerns the ability to view pasttimes.

What they're talking about there is actually "Precognition"...The ability to see into the future (or a probable future, whatever).

If they're going to write an article about paranormal abilities, the *least* they can do is get the terminology right...

[Edited on 7-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Rremote viewing would mean seeing somthing, but the target or event is not in viewing distance. Couldn't precog be remotly viewing over time? You are not there to see it, so the viewing would still be considered remote.

I dunno, just a thought, your probably right though.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
most of the things mentioned fall into place nicely. many people theorize that north korea is acting as a chinese puppet. once any north korean attack happens, the us or japanese would try to retaliate, it is easy to see the chinese moving in to protect and negotiate saying get the hell outta here or we'll use a wonton nuke bomb on yall.

as for terminology, those not versed in the ways of psionics would easily get things confused. post, precognition, remote viewing, it would all sound familiar to a person who doesn't pay attention to the details. as for remote viewing in this case, he may be viewing the events setting in motion a nuclear attack.

if the attack is near the border, it could possibly be Camp Jackson, which is close to the border and near Seoul. but i don't know their strategies, nor do i know if this is what will happen. i do know it'll be about two more weeks before war begins.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
"Remote Viewer sees Nuke...

I thought this might be worth sombodies time. Major Ed Dames says he sees North Korea attacking with a nuke right after we go to war with Iraq. "

Major Ed Dames has been wrong before, but I feel he may be right this time. We should remove our troops from South Korea.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't really know enough about either precognition or remote viewing to know how accurate either are. However, logically speaking, if North Korea really wanted to start some $h@t with the US, that would be the ideal time to pull something, right after we got involved with Iraq.... No military commander in his right mind wants to wage a 2 front war if he can avoid it.

I believe US commanders are considering this, and that is probably why they are making so much noise about subduing Iraq very quickly with massive air power (I doubt it will be as easy or effective as they hope though....)

If US commanders are to take this seriously and wish to finish things with a minimum of causualties, I believe it would be best to hit both Iraq and N Korea as hard, as fast, and as unexpectedly.... Notice that we are all but sending Saddam an engraved notice of when to expect an attack? We aren't doing that with N Korea... that could mean we aren't planning anything with them just yet... or it may mean that we are taking them a bit more serious than Iraq and planning on striking them with no warning...

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How many people have had remote viewing experiences? I have had several, verifiable, and many that felt the same but I was unable to verify. Most of the time it had to do with objects or people (living objects I suppose) but always in the present. Its not something I have control over, and it seems to me that it should be something I should research, (controlling) as it seems to be a natural ability of mine. There have been too many instances to be chance, and sometimes so odd that it would be something I had never even thought of.

For example, I was at an amusement park over the summer, and I saw a garbage pail, I had this strange sensation, and in my minds eye I saw a crumpled paper bag behind the can, it was totally invisible to me, and I had not been anywhere near this particular part of the park yet, but the sensation was there, and it made me go look. And sure enough, the brown paper bag was there crumpled just the way I had envisioned it.

I dont know why it happened, there was nothing special about the bag that I could tell. This was unusual as it seemed to be something random, not something I was trying to do. I once thought about a particular item I would like to have, immedietely pictured it lying in a park about 6 or 7 miles from where I was, and I was so sure I would find it I went there and it was exactly where I pictured it.

Has anyone else had experiences like this? If so, do you know of any good sources that teach how to develope the ability? I doubt Langley has released their results, and if I wasnt so paranoid about them I would contact them about learning how to do it.

But I have never seen the future, or a place or event in the future, I would agree while there is a similarity, the precognition seems more likely the realm of Nostradamus and such, rather than true remote viewing as I have experienced it.

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Practice it...try it, then tell us what you believe. The military will use any method in order to get somebody else's secrets. They will take anything and try to weaponize it. They used it in gulf war 1 to look for chemical sites.

Either it's real, or everybody is lying about everything just to get on the radio. I don't think they are lying because there are easier ways to make money without being exposed to ridicule by the normals.

I don't particularly trust ed dames because he's wrong all the time. Maybe the real reason he said the army shut down the program is because they kicked him out for being a lousy viewer...him and his crew.

There's another guy, Morton...who actually has documented events in the past which came to pass as he saw them.

These are things that everybody can do, but since people are told since they are born that these things are impossible, very few even bother to try.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The Columbia Shuttle disaster was triggered by a severed conduit cable that caused their computer to shut down, he said, adding that it was an accident rather than sabotage. This August, Dames said he will be participating in a "close encounter of the 3rd kind," where a professional film crew will document the alien meeting. When asked about Planet X, he couldn't verify a May 2003 date, but did say when you see very violent storms, powerful weather fronts, "in other words�a pole shift," it would be time to head for the hills.

The space shuttle, the planet X, a terrorist attack on a nuclear submarine,a pole s.h.i.f.t, a North-Korean nuclear attack and a close encounter of the 3rd kind.

Is that all or do he has some other " good news " that we should have to know ?

Who's this guy ??????

P.S : Why do I have to write s.h.i.f.t ? The message don't like this word ?

[Edited on 1-4-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

new topics

top topics

join