It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above normal airplane activity in NB/PQ possible chemtrails? millitary excerise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hello, this is my first thread besides my introduction.
Yesterday, May 17 was very unusual, i live in northern nb across the river from quebec in a place called campbellton, small population about 9000. with a very large cancer rate, but that is another post.
yesterday i saw a very constant pattern in planes flying over top of the area @ a very hi altitude. looked like white planes, they traveled in groups of 4 in a offset line. i have watched "chemtrail" videos before and it looked like that. The clouds behind were staying over a large distance, but not dispersing like a cloud ,it was very windy so they were not really staying as " clouds", @ one point i saw 4 jets being sprayed behind the plane very distinct pattern almost like waves being blown behind the plane weird!

But i swear i saw @ least 16 planes fly over head in a spand of about 6 hrs, there isnt a major airport near us 3 hrs away, moncton. could be a military base near by. they were flying from gaspe area of quebec towards st quentin/kegwick/edmonston nb, just very abnormal to see the plane activity, wondering if anyone else was this too! maybe someone has some information about what these planes were! thx

one peace one love! chefspicy

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Chefspicy]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It was probably military planes flying in formation.
Just because it is that windy at ground level doesn't mean it is that windy at altitude.

And all planes look white at high altitude. It's called the suns reflection.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
hello everyone , again today i noticed quite a lot of spraying in formations it was today. spray over top of northern nb campbellton to probally balmoral to bathurst way. and far back as st author way also, you can goolgle map it, u know how to use a computer. i got some pics im going to post up soon too, it was a nice clear day no wind no clouds, just nice beautiful day. allergies were bad afternoon and night. spraying started earlier than 9am i went fishing from 10- 1pm and the whole time they sprayed!

anyone else see this too!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Chefspicy]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I've got to admit first that I haven't been convinced of the realities of chemtrail yet.

But I know that planes comming from Europe usually fly on a route that takes them over the artic as a way to do a shorter flight and to save fuel. I wonder if the effect of Iceland's volcano has made the companies to change their usual routes ? I know that when I flew back from Europe we took a flightpath over Newfoundland and Quebec. The last time was between Paris and Montreal and I remember seeing the Gaspé bay (not too far from NB) and approching Montreal over the southern shore of the St-Lawrence.

I live in Levis now, on the bank of the St-Lawrence river and see planes going to Montreal all the time. Depending on the atmospheric condition in the high atmosphere, sometime we see contrails sometime not. I'm not sure it is suspicious.

Pay my hommage to the Baie-des-Chaleurs as my familly come from there. I don't go there as much as I would like now.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join