It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden emo agenda?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Hey man, did you read all of my post? Did you check the youtube, the first one is a very important example of what Emo was/should be/could be.

The examples of pageantry you talk about, you think, maybe the band was making an ironic statement about vanity and beauty contests?

Scott Weiland is really, very far removed from punk. Your comment "those who don't get it flame away" is quite a cop out. You're not being flamed (at least not by me) and the part "those that don't get it..." is really you putting your hands over your ears and shouting "I'm right" repeatedly as loud as you can - I came here to learn, to be open to other ideas - in this very thread. I'm pointing out things I have quite a lot of knowledge about, you seem determined not to listen to other viewpoints because your idea has to be correct.

hmm...

"That may have been some snip of dialogue which was a part of the secret filming, and I will never forget that." umm - there's a flaw there, you state you will "never forget that" but prefix it with "That may have been" - which is an uncertainty.

I'd really appreciate it if you could address my points.

Edit to add:

Here's an example of something a little Satanic... believe it or not Impaled Nazarene have really chilled out a lot since I first heard them - wusses!

[edit on 19/5/1010 by jokei]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Hilarity always ensues when I wear my bunny suit and oppress third world children for Free Trade purposes...good times, good times.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This may be weird but I am interested to know if you were ever a fan of Nirvana or Kurt Cobain?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join