It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New TR3-B Footage. May 17th... Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hi guys, got this linked from facebook.

I don't know if it is real but I would love some feedback from the ATS crowd.

Edit to add: Why does embedding never work for me?

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

[mod edit: fixed embed code]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
can you please post the link (non embedded)

Thanks

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If thats fake, its pretty good. My initial thoughts are there must be more footage from others, looks like a high density area, surely more than one person with a camera handy looked up at the sky that day, its a bit hard to miss. To me it doesnt look like it moves at all, although it appears to slightly change size, could be the bad quality vid.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Wow, most likely a fake, but a good one!

I like the way it's so stable in the sky, and when it goes behind one of the bridges it is still be clearly seen through the pedestrian fence panelling...

Really don't know what to make of that one, daylight in what looks to be centralish Manchester? That would of been seen by thousands, if not a million people... If the clip has been around for a while we would certainly of seen it before today.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
48 seconds, and the craft never moves. I am not even going to use those three letters. Just say that I don't think it's real.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Not sure what the heck that is.. It does look real But in today's world of film edit add-ons who knows.. Not sure why it is just sitting there.. I doubt it would be anything military, I'm sure they wouldn't be flying something that top secret over a city. If the film was filmed on some desert road in early morning then I could see it being possibly military.

I wish they tried to zoom.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Thats the thing though isnt it, imagine if something as amazing as a giant black triangular ship was seen hovering over a large city like mancs, thousands would see it and it would at least be breaking news on the beeb/itn. Was cool tho.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join