It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder

The OP is trying to help people with information and alternatives to a Medical System that has become as disfunctional as a Byzantine Court with just as many intricacies, intrigues, and corruptions.

It is high time that people began taking medicine back into their own hands.

Yep, it's certainly dysfunctional.

Tota l Cancer 5-yr Survival Steadily Rising

[edit on 5/18/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

My wife lost her hair. I still love her and I do not see her as gross. cancer is ugly.. not my wife..

[edit on 18-5-2010 by brianman]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by brianman

Then you would be one of the better men, loyal to more than just your wife's appearance. I was being critical of War's statement earlier, not of cancer patient's appearance. I meant that it was gross that he was calling me "honey" and implying that my appearance was the most important thing I would lose in cancer therapy.

I wish you and your wife the best, hopefully with a quick recovery.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I understand. She is a new to cancer and what I have learned from it. cancer = $ a lot of money. My wife is receiving treatment here in Houston at MD Anderson. This is the way it works. And remember it is a state funded hospital. If you do not have insurance they require $20,000 to walk in the door! Just to walk in the door. With insurance (thank god we have) they require a $5,000 deposit before any treatment begins. I have seen a lot of what I call walking dead people. People you can see it in their eyes they do not want to go on but the heart keeps beating. There is a rumor floating around that if you have a lot of money aka RICH then they can cure you right on up. I do not know if that is true it is just what they say. When a doctor tells you meaning my wife that you have a 60% chance of this metastasizing to your lungs and that will take your life. What does she do? She locked herself in the bedroom wishing it away… wishing that the kids and myself do not have to go through this. Cancer is a ugly business. Everything about cancer is ugly.

Brian

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Wow, MD Anderson must have a horrible administration, even for a state hospital. I went into public health to avoid situations just like that. I see mostly Medicare/Medicaid and uninsured patients, though very few of them are cancer-related, as I'm not an oncologist.

Just try to help your wife keep a positive attitude. It does wonders for recovery, believe me.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is one of several known cures for canser. Thanks OP for bringing it forward. The real problem is not that cures are known, its the fact that they are natural. A natural cure can not be patinted thus the gov, FDA and AMA can not make outragous fees for the treatment and cure. Besides that there simply is no money in curing a person. They want repeat customers until you die.

The true enemy of americas health is the gov, FDA, AMA and big Pharma. Monsanto wants to starve you to death with GM foods and the rest want to poison you until you die. The word needs to be spread, there are cures and there is hope, spread the word!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I've never heard of it before but after reading the OP's post I think everybody should know about this cure.

I don't know about cancer or other terminal illnesses but the ancient practice of Ayurveda is believed to have a cure for many things. I sometimes doubt that its a deliberate thing not to prescribe such easy cures by the doctors otherwise how else will the pharmaceutical companies make profits? Is it another example of shameless corporate greed at the expense of people's health?! One may never know.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the information.

I eat a lot of spicy foods, and will try these additions here as well.

Now for the question, I know that fresh peppers, ginger, garlic, etc are better. But how about the garlic oil capsules, ginger and capsicum tablets in the health food stores? Are these as good, OK or don't bother? I travel so sometime its hard to get fresh.

Also I take about 4 times the recommended amount of Omega-3 in capsule form. This has helped me as well.

Best of luck to all of you who are battling this.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Wow, MD Anderson must have a horrible administration, even for a state hospital. I went into public health to avoid situations just like that. I see mostly Medicare/Medicaid and uninsured patients, though very few of them are cancer-related, as I'm not an oncologist.

Just try to help your wife keep a positive attitude. It does wonders for recovery, believe me.

Yep, it's certainly dysfunctional.

Even....Byzantine.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

Exceptions don't disprove the rule. Come now, that's basic level logic.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by warequalsmurder

Exceptions don't disprove the rule. Come now, that's basic level logic.

The timing of that report was right on and synchronous. Come now, that's basic justice for ya.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Please try to avoid meats and ask him to meditate as well. Maybe even Kundalini Yoga, after his full recovery. He could restore all of that lost tissue through these means. However it would also be a good idea to just forget about the disease altogether or change his perspective to that of a more positive ordeal. We are not carnivores we are vegan by nature which undoubtedly means that meat can potentially stall his healing or agitate it.

There are many videos that conclude that a meat diet is more destructive to your body than helpful so it would be a good idea to drop the meat diet until this treatment runs its course.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
My uncle had a fast serious sort of leukemia - this was 20? years ago. They gave him only a few months to live and only offered pallitive treatment. He went and found this old, old witch doctor that had a reputation for healing cancer. The guy gave him various herbs (I don't know what) and had him drinking a lot of carrot juice. He went into remission. He lived about 8 years and the cancer came back, and he tried to find the guy again, but couldn't, and died.

For what that's worth....

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

(4) Smother the grated garlic and habaneros peppers with real butter and eat it. No margarines of any type.

While I love this thread and think it's some great info, I think this little bit is a bad idea. Dairy products, even from healthy free range cows treated with no hormone therapy, are conclusively linked to increasing the rates of cancer and all manner of long-term health ailments in general. The China Study is my source on this, the largest epidemiological study ever done on the long-term health effects of diet.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Son of Will]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I wish I could have known about this a year ago. My mother is dying of lung cancer right now. But for her this info is too late.

But It is an outrage to think that the pharmaceutical companies and all the others who have spent millions upon millions of dollars of research for a cure for cancer can sit back and allow people to just die, all in the name of GREED.

And that even includes their own families...Where in the H*LL is human compassion anymore..?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Im not sure if anyone posted this yet, but i saw that some were looking for a link on Rene Caisse's Essiac Tea. I've linked a video of Rene Caisse below. Enjoy! There is also an outfit in Ontario that has the rights to her recipe and sells it online. u can buy it in bulk, or by the pill, and they have lots of other goodies. Expensive to go this route tho i think. I would probably go buy the herbs at the local herb/natural store instead.

opposingdigits.com...

edited for spelling

[edit on 19-5-2010 by eArth33lr]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Just thought I'd add not to forget to wash your hands after chopping up one of those Habanero peppers, I had one about thirty minuets ago with some rice and just rubbed a tired eye with my finger. Burned pretty good for about 5 minuets even with the cold wash cloth on it. Oh well, live and learn:@

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this OP. I truly deeply believe plant medicines trump most othe things out in the market, and there are soo much yet to try. The amazon has like 1500 fruits and vege that the natives eat. Lets Get Studying on that Stuff!! bet you you'll find a cure for almost anything.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I was recommended by a friend and instantly fell in love with the ATS philosophy and consequently have been subscribing to ATS's newsletter for some time now...but this is my 1st post.

I've copied the fantastic information on this post to which I'm replying and also other responses that may at some time in the future help me to help others. To all the “good hearts” out there I salute you.

I believe another critical complementary alternative catalyst to healing this pernicious affliction is 'Vibrational Medicine' of which pioneer and author of the book of the same title is Dr Richard Gerber. As part of my web site to help people better understand the power of "sound" I've recently published a section devoted to this subject.

I've edited and put together from a compilation of videos 4 introductions t o 4 pioneers in this rapidly advancing frontier of science. One of two really worth noting is Dr Mitchell Gaynor, world leading oncologist , who heals terminal patients by means of Tibetan bowls (and of course dietary enhancements such as posted here).

The second wonderful pioneer featured is Dr Konstantine Korotov whose elctrophotonic invention analyzes the human biofield ( a Mercedes compared to the push-bike of Kirlian photography) and can diagnose life-threatening diseases such as cancer before they actually manifest.

Of course (similar to Royal Rife and his challenges) since such alternatives run contrary to expanding the coffers of the Big Pharma or the medical industry, progress in these fields need word-of-mouth support and recognition.

Anyway, if any one cares to view the video introductions I've produced on these 4 pathfinders, all in their own way related to this topic, they can go to:
[url=http://biosonicresonance.eu/#/vibratory-pathfinders/4540469522]
Cheers

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
For anyone interested in another good book on cancer cures, I really suggest this one:

www.amazon.com...

Titled: "Politics in Healing: The Suppression & Manipulation of American Medicine"

Its a very interesting read and goes into suppressed cancer cures starting from back in the late 1800s. After you read it you'll want to go hunt down and hurt the AMA however.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join