It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I used the recipe back from page one or two. It was GratedFresh Ginger, Grated Fresh Horseradish Root, Crushed Fresh Garlic, Diced White Onion, and Hot Peppers (I used habanero and jalapeno). All in equal parts filled 3/4 full in glass jar. Topped off with raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar. Marinate 14 days in dark closet, then strain off. Solids can be pureed for a paste, take a shot of liquid every day, gargle and swallow.

I also made a fresh paste and I have been using it on toast, eggs, etc.

BTW,my skin on my hands burned for 2 days and 4 showers after making this stuff! Worse than mace! Oil, milk, lotion, soap, no help. Good flavor though!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Hi thanks for the response you are right but I suppose I was concerned about someone with bowel cancer taking hot chillies etc wouldn't want to put him through unnecessary discomfort if there was little hope..
Cheers bb

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A quick question to anyone who may know the answer.

Regarding the Kelly Eidem recipe - does anyone know what is the specific reason for putting the various ingredients on bread. He is unspecific and the only thing I can think of is to make the heat of the peppers, garlic and ginger more palatable.

Of all the ingredients, it is the only one that seems to radically contradict most naturopathic cleansing modalities.

Butter, as an animal product, is demonized by some and touted as miracle product by others, but I don't find any similar types of applause for bread. either the view of bread is quite negative, or it is fairly neutral, but nowhere can I find it as a welcome part of detox/cleanse.

[edit on 27/5/10 by RogerT]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I'm not sure but yes that would make it more palatable for some. I've used it on a sandwich and my favorite on a baked potato.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

BTW,my skin on my hands burned for 2 days and 4 showers after making this stuff! Worse than mace! Oil, milk, lotion, soap, no help. Good flavor though!

LOL...I thought I should add a disclaimer to wear gloves to the picture but that wasn't in the original document I read
sorry for your discomfort and happy for your health

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I currently have a good friend aged 27 that is battling Cancer. He went through 40 weeks of Chemo and 5 weeks of Radiation and was assured that although the treatment was extreme, that it had a 95% cure rate.

Your friend should seek legal counsel. Anyone who tells you toxic chemo and radiation have a 95% cure rate is an outright liar and fraud. The cancer industry's definition of a "survivor" is anyone who is still alive after 5 years from their initial treatment. If the person happens to die anytime after the 5th year, guess what?... as far as their record-keeping goes they are still considered a survivor. Talk about cooking the books! No wonder they can come up with such seemingly positive cure and survivor rates.

Chemotherapy is a fraud, plain and simple. It's as ludicrous as poisoning patients with mercury and calling it medicine (which is something doctors did a hundred years ago, by the way).

Sure, there's evidence that chemotherapy shrinks tumors. Too bad, however, that tumor size is irrelevant. Artificially reducing the size of a tumor does nothing to reverse the physiology of cancer in a patient's body. It doesn't initiate the healing that needs to take place to reverse cancer and stay cancer free. What it does is destroy the immune system so the patient often ends up dying from a related cause, which of course makes the cancer industry's stats look more rosier than they actually are. It's pure evil.

Chemotherapy Causes Brain Shrinkage
www.naturalnews.com...

Chemotherapy Found to Cause Permanent Brain Damage
www.naturalnews.com...

The Susan G. Komen campaign murders thousands of women by duping them into undergoing regular mammoscams to INDUCE cancer by using regular radiation to damage DNA.

That's why they teamed up with KFC because it is some of the most carcinogenic "food" out there. Hydrogenated oils, rancid fats, birds that are bloated with hormones, steroids, antibiotics and disease.

Watch: KFC Cures Cancer (The Comedy)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
A quick question to anyone who may know the answer.

Regarding the Kelly Eidem recipe - does anyone know what is the specific reason for putting the various ingredients on bread. He is unspecific and the only thing I can think of is to make the heat of the peppers, garlic and ginger more palatable.

Of all the ingredients, it is the only one that seems to radically contradict most naturopathic cleansing modalities.

Butter, as an animal product, is demonized by some and touted as miracle product by others, but I don't find any similar types of applause for bread. either the view of bread is quite negative, or it is fairly neutral, but nowhere can I find it as a welcome part of detox/cleanse.

The recipe recommends using organic sprouted bread (Ezekiel) which is totally different than conventional breads made with flour. The sprouts maintain the nutrient content of the grain, unlike the grain in a typical loaf of bread grain which has been highly processed and refined and adulterated with a multitude of additives.

I would guess as you did that the bread is added to make the other ingredients palatable and likely more assimilable. It would also increase the fiber content which is always a good thing.

Butter, as well as other saturated fats like coconut and palm oil, were demonized by those with a vested interest in marketing their cheap, plastic fats (a.k.a. margarine) back in the 50's. The Heart & Stroke Foundation even promotes the sticky, industrial oil used in Becel margarine as a healthy alternative to natural butter.

Canola oil (a.k.a. rapeseed) used to make french fries, etc. is the same crud that comprises bio-diesel fuel. You might as well pour motor oil on your salad if you consume this greasy sludge. It doesn't melt at body temperature like butter so it ends up clogging tiny capillaries and arteries which eventually leads to baldness, blindness and heart disease/stroke.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by brianman

I am a long time lurker and 1st time poster. My wife has been diagnosed with a unclassified sarcoma cancer in her abdomen area. She has a 60% chance of it spreading to her lungs within 5 years. She is on treatment chemo-radiation. She just read the OP’s post and she said let’s try it. So how about we do this here online and give you real updates on the progress!

well will you actually do it or just talk about doing it?

and will you actually report back?

will you take notes?

most people are incredibly lazy and set in their ways.

it requires a mental paradigm shift to get away from the tv and x-factor for 15 minutes to save own skin.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianman
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I understand. She is a new to cancer and what I have learned from it. cancer = $ a lot of money. My wife is receiving treatment here in Houston at MD Anderson. This is the way it works. And remember it is a state funded hospital. If you do not have insurance they require $20,000 to walk in the door! Just to walk in the door. With insurance (thank god we have) they require a $5,000 deposit before any treatment begins. I have seen a lot of what I call walking dead people. People you can see it in their eyes they do not want to go on but the heart keeps beating. There is a rumor floating around that if you have a lot of money aka RICH then they can cure you right on up. I do not know if that is true it is just what they say. When a doctor tells you meaning my wife that you have a 60% chance of this metastasizing to your lungs and that will take your life. What does she do? She locked herself in the bedroom wishing it away… wishing that the kids and myself do not have to go through this. Cancer is a ugly business. Everything about cancer is ugly.

Brian

For what it's worth, I recommend reading this free book, How and When to Be Your Own Doctor by Dr Isabelle A. Moser.

If you're inspired to dig further, check out these websites:
drbass.com...
goldberg.getwebspace.com...
www.johnfielder.com.au...
tech.groups.yahoo.com...

Best of luck to you all.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I often take half a lemon and squeeze it into a 8 ounce cup. Then put in a teaspoon of average heat ground Cayenne pepper. If you have a hotter variety of cayenne, use less. Fill the rest of the cup with distilled or other clean water. Drink it down.

Some of the benefits. Cleanses the blood. Alkalizes the body. Rebuilds the venous structure of the body. Rebuilds stomach tissue and eliminates ulcers.

Habanero peppers are one of the hottest peppers so I don't recommend them to a beginner. My cayenne pepper is about 3 times hotter than normal so I only use a little more than 1/4 teaspoon.

To compare Heat units of peppers.

www.cayennepepper.info...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
CBD a cannabinoiid found in cannabis has been found to kill a protein that feeds tumors.

guy named rick simpson has a recipe for some hemp oil that will cure most cancers.

Here

Indeed.
and it is one of,
if not thee best ' cure in existence.
If only more people knew...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Needless to say, my friend will be starting his regime in the next day or two...I will keep you updated as to the results.

Hi discl0sur3,
I was wondering how your friend is doing using now and if they are still using this regime?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
there are some pepole who have beaten cancer,but a good cure is needed beacause cancer is still so strong.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It has been a good long time from the time I posted here about my wife's cancer just a quick update, she is going in for surgery in the morning to get the cancer removed. it is a high grade sarcoma cancer that is now over 22 cm this is a unclassified sarcoma they do not yet have a name for it. they seem to think it is a new form of this type of cancer. as soon as she recovers, I would like to tell you what all I tried and what all worked and the rest of the story that has been played out for 6 months.

Brian

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hello, it's been awhile since the OP of this thread has given any updates, I was womdering how things are going because I am trying to help my friend's cousin and want to see if it's working for the op's friend. I already told her to tell her cousin to try it out, but I would like to know if there's any encouragement that I can pass on. Certainly if she hears it's working for the OP's friend, this will also give her some hope.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
OK, hold it. This is a very informative thread but it's on overload. I cannot start a new thread yet but I would like help on a everyday doable recipe. Start with a cup of Shin ramyum soup (buy at Walmart), I want to add some garlic, two drops of eatable Hydrogen Peroxide, high dose of liquid vit. c -------please add other ingredients that will fight cancer. Thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You need to cure cancer. Run ,all you can. What does cancer turn into? malignant cancer,that cannot move. Running moves everything around in your body. Second,practice math all you can,use number pyramiding. Your mind produces electricity,this will shock the cancer.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I heard CBD is a cancer curing agent. CBD cures cancer google

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I find it quite disturbing that people on here actually believe that doctors would completely dismiss a potential cure for probably the most hideous disease humans can contract. Seriously, they wouldn't and those who cite big pharma as being behind this suppression seem to be overlooking one very important point; "big" pharma would be all over this in a flash. If it worked that is. All it would take is for one medium or even small pharma company to run with this and they would grow like the tumours would whilst on this diet. Given the fact that capsaicin is naturally occurring and easily obtained means they wouldn't have to synthesise it thus increasing their profits.
Seriously people, think rationally about this.
From my research on this "cure" it seems that the doctor's methods in the book that's being promoted WERE independently reviewed and guess what? None, yes that's right, NONE of the patients survived. The doctor also had his medical licence revoked after it was discovered he was keeping incomplete records.
If you understand even a small amount of human bio-physiology you would then understand that the whole premise about acid/alkaline bodies is complete nonsense.
Another thing to take into account is although capsaicin has been found to delay prostate tumours in mice it has also been found to cause intestinal adenosarcomas in them too....
But don't let scientific facts which have been proved time and time and time again get in the way.

Food can help prevent cancer but it can't cure it.

edit on 2/8/12 by Pardon? because: typo

edit on 2/8/12 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
The habanero would not only make the cancer cells commit suicide but the person eating it! LOL!

It sounds like an awesome thing to try. Maybe even every few months go through a whole cleansing routine using this as the only food maybe.

I've heard a lot about peppers but I've also heard that peppers can cause gastric cancers. Can anyone clarify?

My Grandpa was a big pepper eater. Used to say he had a "cast iron" stomach and could eat anything. He died of stomach cancer fifty years ago.

This is the first I have ever heard of the pepper/gastric cancer connection. Thank you for sharing.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join