It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP’s suggestion box is spilling over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
"Oil giant, Coast Guard get gusher of cleanup ideas from public"

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Now this might sound like some serious wishful thinking, but upon reading the article my first reaction was "WHAT?!? You have GOT to be kidding me! This mega-corporation with supposedly BILLIONS of dollars in funds at their disposal and THEY are now out of freaking ideas and are now asking the public at large?!?"

BUT THEN....

I had a funny thought come over me as I read how large the response was, and how many ideas immediately were brought forth by the general public and some of which may very well be under consideration by TPTB...and well I saw what I felt could/might be a glimmer of possible hope, and granted it might have been very much ignorant wishful thinking on my part..but WHAT IF, say what if should one of the ideas that had been submitted ACTUALLY WORKED and would show to the world that WE DON'T NEED ANY GOVERNMENTS to think for us, to speak for us, to continue to drive us down a path that the majority of the world does not want to go, THAT WE THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH WITH OUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS are quite capable of...I dunno...having input into many of the many global problems/issues???

Hmmm...I mean in my opinion (and please bare with me as I am still trying to wrap my head around what I am trying to say here lol), but WHY CAN'T WE THE PEOPLE COLLECTIVELY SOLVE OR HAVE INPUT ON THE WORLDS PROBLEMS WHICH IS FREE FROM SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS AND CORRUPTION?!?

Greece having MAJOR economic crisis? What do the people of the world recommend...NOT THE U.N. here, I am talking THE PEOPLE OF THE ENTIRE WORLD that could be done through some form of medium...much like this was done through youtube? As a CONSENSUS what does the many nations of the world collectively propose to not only fix the problem, but to do so with risk management safeguards in place so that the solution could be least invasive to that country's social and cultural values. Like it could be PEOPLE assisting other PEOPLE of the world. Like take teenagers today right? I know that when I used to try to get through to my stepson when he was an unruly 15 year old, that I could preach and talk until I was blue in the face and would be lucky if I gotten through to him one iota.

BUT....

When say he was presented with very much the same concerns that I had, but this time by one of his fellow peers/age group...it would have a much larger impact. I simply used that as a reference to try and draw a parallel as to what I am trying to wrap my head around lol. But does anyone else feel the same after reading that article that....something revolutionary could happen, like that could be the primer (granted it would need to be embraced by the masses and gain momentum like fast if it were to have a chance in hell)....but do you see it as a way to EMPOWER THE PEOPLE at a time when we have all basically surrendered our power/rights through deception.

I dunno...I guess I can always keep dreaming. But I will say that should an idea like that ever take the world by storm, that it sure would throw one hell of a monkey wrench into the plans of those that wish us ill/disposed of.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Newbomb Turk]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Newbomb Turk]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Yeah, Ive got a suggestion for them. I believe posting it would be a TOS violation tho...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I wanted to email them;;

Since the BP executives have proven themselves to be excellent in sticking their heads into the sand, would they also be able to stick their head into this oil leak and plug it?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XigXag
Yeah, Ive got a suggestion for them. I believe posting it would be a TOS violation tho...

lol, same here. Anglo american empire corporation, i would suggest go on just use..........

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
its a GREAT idae the problem is how do you implmate it?
it only took one man to change scoities viwes on equilty he strated a movement to a peacfull one and every one could see it right in frount of them i gess the real thing is can you be that man as well ?
if so ill be happy to join you as much as i would have joined king

new topics

top topics

join