It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS's Anti-Disinformation Club. A Call For: ATS Whistle Blowers.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Let me attempt to be less "obtuse".

your feedback is VERY APPRECIATED, by the way. stars all the way, but don't start being too nice, i appreciate the conversation.

Here is another way of pointing the finger towards something i'm trying to bring to light.

BASED UPON WHAT I KNOW OF MYSELF, as it is my most reliable basis for comparison, if i am to try and formulate a personal opinion of you, or at least your actions and behaviors, your views and opinions, priorities and intentionality are your private affair with reality. I consider myself priviledged to get to know how someone notices aspects of, and decyphers their environment.

Whether Reality is a shared thing or not is up to the individual to decide.

I AM 100% convinced that there is some mechanism(s) in all of us that has the intentions of being honest with ourselves.

do you believe that their may be subconscious mechanisms that are efforting remain honest with you? (rhetorical question, i don't require an answer)

do our minds defrag when we sleep, like a computer?
what other internal mechanisms are at work when we are sleeping?

again, rhetorical questions.

Our communications are a reflection of internal communications.
I propose if we do not know absolutley all internal communication systems being utilized by our body, then we do not know absolutley the boundries or confines of communications.

How can i take seriously anyone who believes unconditionally they know all variables involved in communications of intelligent sentient self aware beings when they can not provide unconditionally proof of where their intelligence, sentients(sp?), self-awareness originates from?

Disinformation Agents =

Don't know where i came from.
Don't know where i am going.
I know all variables comprising communication.

i see a flaw in logic where people refuse to admit to themselves what internal processes contribute to the development of linguistics and etymological studies.

Good thinking on your part, though.

got me thinking too!

I'm taking a break to take my dog Fido for a walk.
nice dog, Boston/French Terrier mix.

Be Back soon.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I think looking for truth in anagrams is looking the wrong direction. .

only if it becomes our only direction!
Good Points.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I think looking for truth in anagrams is looking the wrong direction. .

only if it becomes our only direction!
Good Points.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

"bye bye good luck convincing everybody that anagrams and whistleblowers go hand in hand" (
)

i don't really need luck, but thanks.

whistle blower
be with Roswell

Ya, no correlation there?
Roswell, what conspiracy theorists ever heard of Roswell being associated with whistle blowers?
(sarcasm)

Your Still on my Friend list.
I Like people who challenge me to think, most of the time.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Fact... I have no Idea why I looked this up...

Deny Ignorance....

Anyone reign dc

Angry done nice

Generic nay nod

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
America's Seperation of Church and State?

The Following terms are comprised of the same identical letters.
If any possible connection between the two exists, it is up to the individual to accept it.

Limit Entirely Angelic
Military Intelligence

me know stuff.
me share.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
Fact... I have no Idea why I looked this up...

Deny Ignorance....

Angry done nice

angry done nice?

i like that one, but some ATSers (myself included) need more nice and less angry.

although our frustration may be legitimate....

thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama

Arkansas Bohemia Cub

Democrat Following in Clinton's footsteps to the Grove?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by reeferman]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

What the heck is this thread really for?

Addressing (acknowleding and reckognizing) obstacles that deter us from acceptance of what REAL tools we have at our disposal when determining what avenues and paths exist which lead us to viable, sustainable truisms, that remain truisms regardless of ridicule, criticism, and personal delusionary choices.

provide truisms capable of being truisms after your opinion is done with it's judgments, or isolate a statement or phrase that is not true and demonstrate the flawed logic you can identify, and share it with this thread and it's contributors

does this provide any clarification as to the intent of this thread?

was i unclear in the OP?

anagrams provide truisms, to include intimate knowledge of future events.

truisms that become true later in time existed prior to their full understanding. Or, at least your military top brass are convinced of this.

Things that are true can't become untrue just because they're ridiculed, ghandi said that I think.
Anagrams provide nothing but fun little word play, the fact that you have to reach so far to make them fit as to have them not make any grammatical sense only furthurs my point.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I respect you KK. You and I might be on opposite sides of some issues, but you always seem to speak from your true convictions, and that is also respect-worthy.

I continue to not find a true correlation between the anagrams. It feels to me like looking at Mars rocks -- some seek rocks, and rocks alone, while others see signs of ancient civilizations. In regard to the Mars rocks, who can really say, without landing on the surface of Mars and studying the artifacts?

Same goes here. I, personally, cannot vet the correlations without being there, in the OP's head. I can't say with any conviction that it is balderdash, but I'm having a hard time feeling it anymore than I feel any pattern recognition that doesn't replicate itself.

And yeah....... I've felt I had a penchant for pattern recognition -- at least the gub'mint thought so. Ancient history.

To the OP....... these correlations...... perhaps they don't speak so loudly when a person is not looking for them? Just a thought. I'm open to learning more though. Always open to more information that is conclusive.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
IS GLENN BECK CRYING?

IS GLENN BECK SOBBING?

glenn, chill out!

As Beck Sobs, Marihuana
Barack Hussein Obama

Is Beck Sobbing because of Obama?

YOU BE THE JUDGE!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by kinda kurious

..... while others see signs of ancient civilizations.

Ha Ha Ha, let us venture into an anagram of:
SIGNS OF ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS
same letters as:
I IN, NOTICE VACANT FOSSILIZING?
same letters as:
ATLANTIS VOICES INFO ?????????

The question marks mark missing letters.
What could it be?

Any possible correlation between ancient civilizations & Info on Atlantis?

Who Am I Trying To Decieve or Mislead?

Don't the facts be facts?
Dont the truth be truth?

I, personally, cannot vet the correlations without being there, in the OP's head.

You are more than welcome, but there is alot going on in my head, and i don't know if you deserve to know all i know, maybe i like you too much. But I'll share what is important to me:

Integrity.
Service Before Self.
My Oath to God when i enlisted.
My Oaths of Enlistment.
My Oaths.
The Firefighter's Prayer.

.... perhaps they don't speak so loudly when a person is not looking for them? Just a thought.

I agree. My whistle is only effective if someone is listening to it, or can hear it. maybe those damn feds gave me a dog whistle to blow.

I'm open to learning more though. Always open to more information that is conclusive.

SIGNS OF ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS
same letters as:
I IN, NOTICE VACANT FOSSILIZING?
same letters as:
ATLANTIS VOICES INFO ?????????

closer to conclusive or further away?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

STOP LYING YOU DISINFORMATION AGENT!!!!
If you produce lies, you fit the description of a Disinformation agent.
STOP LYING YOU DISINFORMATION AGENT!!!!

LOL. Calm yourself. My mistake. I forgot who actually posted it after reading pages and pages and pages and pages of NONSENSE. I am so very sorry. So you can move on to my other questions then.

and skipping the repetition...

As for grammical inconsistancies in the anagrams ....

Sorry, i don't recall anywhere in my life where i became convinced that those who taught me grammar had a strangle hold monopoly on the truth.

why should i trust your version of grammar?
who taught you what you know about grammar?
your teachers never lied to you, or withheld known information?

So if I just make up a way to spell words and put them together and come up with something that makes no sense at all, you will come to my thread and tell me how awesome it is I finally found your truth?

Anyway, now that I have corrected myself, do you take it back that I am a disinfo agent?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Just a nice friendly notice..

Any further attacks on any member, will result in warnings and most likely a Post Ban..

Fair enough?

Now back to the topic.

Semper

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

yep, i take it back.

Truth is, i never even watched that video, yet.
I'm not too much into perpetual name calling, finger pointing, and list making.

people are well intentioned, yet misinformed, sorta.

Grammar is a subjective construct of human imagination, as is all we create, in my views.
all the languages i know have multiple dialects and unique nuances in their grammar.

a 5 yr old child from the deep rural south, a 6 year old from bronx, and a 5 year old london all speak the same language, yet aspects of their grammar are noticible even at a young age.

Not to mention, imagine all their parents meeting for the first time and being forced to talk to eachother for 3 hours.

Which group understands eachother best?
The group of children, or the group of their parents?

sometimes, not always, the grammatical errors may be intentional.

If i did discover a theory of everything, i don't think i would want to. Then what would be left for anyone else to accomplish?
- Steven Hawking

I sincerely apoligize for my earlier post. I knew i didn't post any video, only because when i try to do it, i'm messing it up.

i'm not too successful at posting videos.
not something i'm happy with confessing, considedring previous responsibilities and obligations i have had that were computer based duties.

I totally failed to see your first two posts asking about the video.
I've been up for a few days now, problems sleeping. But this is certainly no excuse for being rude.

you made a little mistake.
i don't have to admit to all of my own little mistakes, but suffice it to say, i may make small mistakes from time to time. *some even grammatical

something i often say to people as both a compliment and a putdown is this:
You are good people. If anyone tells you any different, they are better liar than me!

Feel free to use that whenever you want. It raises eyebrows, and can be taken many ways.

peace,
john

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I do not understand you at all. What is this thread about then? The title would lead us to believe you have something to say about disinfo agents on ATS. What do you have to say about them? Who are they? What does it have to do with anagrams?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Fair enough.
sorry for going OVERBOARD.
thanks for the lifesaver, i'm not the best swimmer.

star for the apoligy, deserved.

what, no face icon thing with a white flag?
ooh, there is good suggestion. waiving white flag face?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

I do not understand you at all. What is this thread about then? The title would lead us to believe you have something to say about disinfo agents on ATS. What do you have to say about them? Who are they? What does it have to do with anagrams?

I believe the "powers that be" use anagrams for a multitude of purposes.
i believe corporation contracts, the secret ones, are partially responsible for the existance of the phenomenon of truisms being encrypted and encoded into languages.

i believe these things, because if i did not believe these things, i would have to admit to myself that i can not trust my own senses and my own previous life experiences.

codes that exist in our languages thatARE NOT acknowledged or reckognized consciously, are being "interpretted" by the subconscious subliminal realms of minds, the same minds responsible for the codes existing in the first place, devoid of intelligent intervention by someones/somethings.

if extractible true information can be decyphered from natural phenomenon we are participating in ....
then true information is being extracted by someone.

yes, codes in words and phrases have an effect of the unsuspecting youths still in development.

yes, authorities on this planet converse without ever meeting via codes in tv broadcasts, radio, ... all means of communication.

If you want a monopoly on power, you need a monopoly on information. If you want a monopoly on information, you need a monopoly on communications.

anagrams (codes in general) are a great deal of what your governments are utilizing to communicate, brainwash, social engineering ...

the list goes on, but the words to describe that list of uses isn't public knowledge, yet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join