ATS's Anti-Disinformation Club. A Call For: ATS Whistle Blowers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Do you think it is at all possible, EsotericTeacher, that you might be subjectively perceiving a pattern in the anagrams?

Am i to understand you are requesting a viewpoint devoid of EGO or ID?

Short of Death, not sure if i can accomidate the request.

And if i were able to do what it is you desire, without abandoning your own ego, totally, what would you have as a basis for comparison when judging my perspective?

Do you know what it is you ask?
Are you prepared to accept the results?
With your EGO still entact, never abandoned for any amount of time whatsoever, how could you determine that i have accomplished what you have requested?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Thanks for the reply. No insult intended toward you, I just wanted to pose the possibility.

Yes, I saw the Star Trek connection. My point is that if there is an underlying organization to the formation of words and phrases, I would guess that it would appear more connected than chance would dictate.

When I looked at the anagrams to my user name, I found a few that seemed to resonate as "belonging" to me, but are they really there, or am I just subjectively seeing a relationship that does not exist outside of my own perceptions? I believe it's more likely that I am exhibiting pareidolia, than actually perceiving a significant pattern.

Anyway, food for thought.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
yes, i personally believe more truth can be found in anagrams in 5 minutes than an hour of watching Glenn Beck, or any other hour long news agencies rating driven broadcasting.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If you find yourself to feeling confused, good. Makes me feel less alone.

No, you didn't offend me.

yes, i have strongly considered the points you bring up. still do occassionally.

your points are valid and justified. not addressing them, running from them, or avoiding them altogether would be a fine example of disinformation winning.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Albert Einstein
I Lab tester, Nine
Intern Beat Lies
It Enables Inert
A Sentinel Tribe
IN: Nab Lie, Re-Test

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think someone is searching really hard for meaning where none exists. This has nothing to do with language, but with the fact that our spelling system is modular* and people are hard-wired to see patterns. (Example, the "number 23")

When it comes to truth, no matter how hard you try to back up what you say, the perception of truth varies to each and every person. There are things that I accept as truth that others (Especially here on ATS, where "deny ignorance" which was once probably an honorable intention but has become just another abused slogan to beat people over the head with) proclaim loud and long is total bunk.

I am marginally interested in disclosure, and proving the disinformation agents wrong, but there will always be people** who don't believe regardless of how well you try to educate them.

*Don't believe me? How many eastern European names are only pronounceable if you pretend there is a vowel somewhere where none is provided in the spelled version?

** If a ship full of grey aliens were to land in the middle of an Amish community, they would most likely assume they were demons and stand around shouting scripture at them until the greys got exasperated and flew off again.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Facts and truths and truisms. Huh!! all good words but they don't mean much.

The truth is just a lie your mind tells your brain. The truth is to reality what a photocopy of Lisa Simpson is to the Mona Lisa.

Your truth and my truth and everyone else's truth's are all different and they're all created in our own minds. There is Truth and then there is truth, If you repeat the word Truth 10 times, the first time it means Truth. The last time it means truth. Your truth is just truth.

I'm sure you will find your truth and truisms at the bottom of a can of alphabetti-spaghetti, but always remember that they are your truth and they're no more relevant to reality than the truths and truisms I might find at the bottom of a bottle of jack.

I hope that at this stage you'll realise that truth means nothing and so you'll find your peace.

[edit on 19/5/10 by pieman]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I think someone is searching really hard for meaning where none exists.

Labels, but who is labelling?

I am fully prepared to admit i may be confused/wrong about some of my personal views.

Are you equally prepared to admit to yourself meaning may exist?

Disinformation could be described as promoting as fact no meaning exists.
Saying no meaning exists is the same as saying no information exists

This has nothing to do with language, but with the fact that our spelling system is modular* and people are hard-wired to see patterns. (Example, the "number 23")

So, you are suggesting people are hardwired to "see" patterns, but not hardwired to produce them?

What makes you think we aren't hardwired to "see" patterns because patterns exist?

When it comes to truth, no matter how hard you try to back up what you say, the perception of truth varies to each and every person.

I think i can agree with that. However, certain truisms may be true, regardless of what the individual delusionary status may be.

Are our actions and behaviors pre-determined by our priorities and intentionality?

Does an individual's priorities and intentions serve as variables that dictate the boundries of their perceptions and imaginations?

I am marginally interested in disclosure, and proving the disinformation agents wrong, but there will always be people** who don't believe regardless of how well you try to educate them.

Marginally interested in disclosure?
DISC LOW? SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*excess exclamation points utilized for dramtical purposes.
take your time, no need to be more than marginally interested, especially if it deters from enjoying life.

education is a two+ way street.
a gentler way of looking at it is the sharing of information, be it in the form of a question, inquiry, speculative statement, opinionated statement, etc.

But, you make a few good points. star

*Don't believe me? How many eastern European names are only pronounceable if you pretend there is a vowel somewhere where none is provided in the spelled version?

yet, even in "other" languages discernable patterns do emerge.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
why not address the familiarities, rather than pointing out the fact there was an i where you wanted/expected an e?

Because I noticed those kinds of spelling errors all over your posts and if you spell the words CORRECTLY, you lose many of those familiarites. Now if you really wanted me to address them, you would have answered me when I asked if you were promoting this video as the truth and you believe I am a "paid disinformation agent." For some reason you danced all around that. I think since I am in the video you posted here and the original poster of it is banned, I at least deserve to know what your angle is with it. Apparently not?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

why not address the familiarities, rather than pointing out the fact there was an i where you wanted/expected an e?

I think since I am in the video you posted here and the original poster of it is banned, I at least deserve to know what your angle is with it. Apparently not?

I make spelling errors and typos.
honest, i do. not always on purpose, either. (j/k)

As for the video, i didn't post it, and havn't reasearched it.

As far as i'm concerned apparently you are on a list that someone claims is a list of disinformation agents.

not sure it should matter, disinformation agent or not, how do their facts stand up under speculation, review, criticism, analysis, etc ...

I think i make less spelling errors than people think, maybe some words i use aren't in other peoples oratory arsenal yet, or maybe i mispell a word, or maybe it's a typo, freudian slip, etc .....

effective communication isn't a monopoly the Websters' Corporations totally owns and controls, unless your perception requires it.

in which case you become a tool of the words, not one who has words as a tool.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Perhaps i'm coming across a little misunderstood, it happens.
Individuality may have some side effects.

I Am One who is Pro Freedom.

I Opened up More For those who: need more proof

Anagrams:
One Pro-Freedom

Need More Proof?

Opened More For:

Need More Proof?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It Potent, Notify The Credit!
Identity Theft Protection

i'm concerned about your worries.
aren't you?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder
He calls him self FredMcWoozy.

Heres his youtube channel with his video Terror-O-Bloggers.

He claims to know who is COINTELPRO, DISINFO, PAID BLOGGERS, etc.

www.youtube.com...

EDIT TO ADD:

look at all the names on there. That is quite some claims he is making!

[edit on 18-5-2010 by LightWonder]

Holy crap! That is like the ATS N.O.C. list! This guy is either a looney toon, or he has done his homework. Very interesting. I don't know if I buy it, but it's something to think about. Maybe HE is the disinfo agent trying to get us to fight amongst each other? Just a thought.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

[edit on 19-5-2010 by truthseeker1984]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
www.zuguide.com...

Would You Like To Play A Game?
You Gladly Wake Utopia, Mole!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
any connections between the following two statements apart from the letters?

Exclusive Sneak Preview

Clue: Wives Expensive, Ark

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
again, examples of letters jumbled around ....

Ooh, Separate Position
Oath Erase Opposition!
See A Torah Opposition?
I, Satan, Is Pope Hero, too!
Hi Pope/Satan, I Rose Too!
OPERATION APOTHEOSIS

Main Entry: apo·the·o·sis

Etymology: Late Latin, from Greek apotheōsis, from apotheoun to deify, from apo- + theos god
Date: circa 1580
1 : elevation to divine status : deification
2 : the perfect example : quintessence

Um, ATS members, if any group of individuals on your planet have discovered a means for everyone to attain not only immortality, but also deitifation, what possible incentives can you provide them in order for them to share with you godhood?

if any multi-billion dollar corporation attained such technology, how would they share it with you?

or would they?

IS THIS WHISTLE WORKING, OR JUST THE DOGS HEARING THIS FREQUENCY?

ANAGRAMS:

OOH, AS I PEER A.T.S. OPTION
OPERATION APOTHEOSIS

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
*Please note my signature ....

Boo to: Goede Tutor?

Too Good To Be True?

Reboot tongues, Dodo Out

Hi, Want Amnesia?

What is in a name?

maybe we don't remember due to being previously BRAINWASHED?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

this thread is about integrity.
this thread is about what obstacles are inbetween us and the truth.
this thread is about exposing the tools being used by disinformation agents and any and all things that are inbetween you and your truths.

Really? It seems like randomly correlated anagrams that mean nothing to me.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It seems to me that this thread is about gibberish. Esoteric Teacher, you should write rap lyrics.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
dear corporations' authorities,
Effective immediatley i revoke any and all permission i may have knowingly and/or unknowingly provided you which permits corporate entities, and their contractural partners, to enslave "artificial" intelligences. any percieved Contracts to the contrary are hereby null and void.

best regards,
s.o.m.

p.s. If i may be of assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join