It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radar Anomalies Question-4 Photos of Multiple Hole Punched Rings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
These definitely aren't the sunrise. I am also curious about these.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2329071ae647.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d493f4f8cad.gif[/atsimg]

Could these be mil craft in this radar? Or beams of some sort?

A site I found : www.letxa.com... had an analysis of a mil craft. It also mentioned breaks in the spike showing a crafts movement at high speeds that no civilian aircraft could perform:
This is the reason I ask about these last photos.

Thanks for the 101 here , and helping me to not be so ignorant.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Well if you know Snoop Dogg then you'll know where my name comes from?

"Have you seen em'?

"Seen who?

Deeznutz

A long blank strip from the center of a radar image out to the edge can also be an obstruction in the way of the antenna therefore no energy is being sent out on that radar arc.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Lost my post ... having to repost ..grrr lol

Gotta love ya, Deez! & Thanks for the laugh. I just love a "cut up nut" (when appropriate of course)..It's wonderful to have a sense of humor: Some have nada!!!....& yep I know of Snoop Dogg!

Thanks again for your replies and helping me with my eduMAcation. The last post of yours has thrown me for another loop though-something else to chew on here.. thanks!

IMO, the ringed OP photos could very well be anything and not 'just' radar based stations, right? There are so many hi-tech projects out there that we are not being told of.... Really...who knows what is being done? Am sure if there is anything to the conspiracies... the truth will eventually come out.

correcting DAWG

[edit on 31-5-2010 by SeekerLou]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
grrr again!.. the last edit is not showing my text!! but it is showing the edit. Was trying to add:

OBSERVE...
Learn ...in life...
People would just soon kill you with a knife-
Stab you in the back-
Rape your mind... your wife..
Use and abuse you,
Set up and accuse you.

BEWARE …
The evil that surrounds you....
It is a snare.
It bites and tears.
Destroys... annoys...
Steals your happiness – your joy..

The IMPOSTER...
Poses...
To fool and deceive,
Act cool and web weave...
The SCHEME...
the false dream...----

Things are not,,, what they seem....

Rap that one for me, Deez.
I wrote that in March of 2001. Think Dogg would hire me -lol?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Not too bad.

Found this

Yeah radar has many factors that affect its performance and depending on what type of radar(Land/Sea) different things. It's basically measuring the amount of time it takes a signal sent(speed of light) to bounce back to the antenna and applying some maths to work out distance.

Ground Radars can have shadows due to some of the transmitted energy being block physically by somthing.

Some good laughs in this thread. Maybe I'll add that YouTube to my sig.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ

Not too bad.

thx ..at least better than "Pants on the ground"

Yeah radar has many factors that affect its performance and depending on what type of radar(Land/Sea) different things.

Wow...so much to learn still. Thank you again, Deeznuts! I'm still not so sure about a LOT of things: That's why I'm here !

I 've read a lot of conspiracies about Nikola Tesla, among other things but this was 10 years ago. And my conclusion is: HAARP tech, TESLA tech.. chems...manipulation of ENERGY , etc. can be and are used against us. I didn't want to deal with this reality at the time but I'm awake now.

The ringed photos could be what you say, but possibly, what IF there was a covert operation and this IS what they want us to think? Where's Teslaandlyne? lol

Could all of this tesla tech be working together , forming a bigger picture? From MC to weather control! ? UFO technology too .. making people think there are aliens! Regardless, you know how they are nearly all in cahoots ..

Some good laughs in this thread. Maybe I'll add that YouTube to my sig.
Yeah, thanks for the laugh! oh and the chronic!
Hammer Time O & O... o i mean 4.2.0 Out.

Only got mad cause I choked

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.spc.noaa.gov...

Here is a radar image of a supercell thunderstorm with such strong inflow that it sucks in a swarm of bats! The radar picks it up.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Hi Drew.
Thanks for sharing that! Wild stuff huh?!
I'll take a look at that. I can only imagine for now.

From my experience, am sure there would be different explanations for this ... Seems no two , even meteorologists, agree on these type radar anamolies. They all have their opinions ... Don't we all?

My appologies for the delay in responding but I just noticed your post.

Appreciate your sharing !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join