It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quickie Implant detection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Check out this Youtube video. I have feedback right in the center of my chest, at my sternum. I had one very realistic "abduction" dream when I was 16 years old. Maybe I was implanted? Or maybe it was just a very bad nightmare, either way something is causing the cordless phone to have feedback. I'm not sure, but my cordless phone whistles at this spot, every time. Can any of you fellow ATS members give this a try, just scan it in the dial tone over your whole body, very slowly. You will have to hang up when the dial tone stops and the annoying beep begins. I tried this on my wife and nothing. This is weird
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-5-2010 by jymmyjaymes]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is silly, I think if aliens had such amazing technology to travel to us then one of their 'implants' wouldn't interfere with our measly technology.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

That's really weird! I just tried it and got nothing. Maybe you have some freakish metal going on in your chest. Are you Tony Stark, by chance?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
lmao

hoax

the cell has a bluetooth mic underneath
where you cannot see. He moves his thumb
underneath the cell and moves the bluetooth
mic over the earpiece and gets what most people
call "Audio Feedback". Except most people are use
to hearing it when they talk into a mic when too close
to an audio speaker. He just modified the scenario.
Very clever actually but still a hoax

But thanks for the laugh

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

Yes that would work, since that is microwave technology. You can also feel them. And if you have on there, then in you front lobal, behind your eye, jaw, ears, is common too. But I wouldn't put a cordless phone there.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Just read the description underneath his video clip.He says he is trying to bring attention to the possibility that alien implantation could be real in a humourous way.

It's just audio feedback as he explains.....a hoax.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I am not sure that is picking up any kind of implants, more likely it static electricity or some type of grounding issue. I’ll have to look into it more.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes that would work, since that is microwave technology.

And you know this, how?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
OP, I think your trying to pull one over on us. If what you show on the video it true you would have no problem getting it confirmed through professionals all day long and be famous for going on talk-shows and such, lol.

You should be banned for perpetrating a deliberate hoax.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

No, im not, lol. I have never had any surgery in that area, no scarring etc. I have no idea why the phone emits a sound when placed over that area. ???

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
lmao

hoax

the cell has a bluetooth mic underneath
where you cannot see. He moves his thumb
underneath the cell and moves the bluetooth
mic over the earpiece and gets what most people
call "Audio Feedback". Except most people are use
to hearing it when they talk into a mic when too close
to an audio speaker. He just modified the scenario.
Very clever actually but still a hoax

But thanks for the laugh

Just to make it clear, that Youtube video is not mine, I just happened upon it and tried the method. I can't explain why but my chest causes our cordless phone to whistle. It works every time, just there in that same spot. I didn't mean to imply that I believe 100 percent that I have an implant, maybe, maybe not. I just wanted to hear from the forum, if maybe anyone out there has tried it and found anything, or knows why it is caused. I have no explanation as to why the cordless phone reacts this way, like I stated, weird.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by jymmyjaymes]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I dont know about implants from abductions but this thread reminded me of something strange my mobile phone does,

When I sit my phone on my chest, just above my heart, the signal goes way down, noticed this whilst laying watching tv one night, when I take the phone away the signal goes back up again. It happens with my new phone aswel.

Can other people try this with their phones to see if it happens, and if anyone knows why this happens could they let me know?

btw I doubt ive ever been abducted by aliens, well to my knowledge.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hoax anyone.

I can what you mean about the blue tooth, fairly easy to pull off.

To another point, who says that they would have to be "so beyond our technology"? They could have just made advancements travelwise in order to reach places outside there galaxy (although, they most likely would have to have extremely advanced technology).

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wireless technology=space alien technology

Think about it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

....Maybe....

That might make sense.... But they honestly should be far beyond that. Telepathical communication and such. Knowing instantly whats going through someones mind, being able to hide whats on your mind, projecting thought and having it be know, without words.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I read that cell phones emit radiation, at all times, when they are on and in signal, that is. It could be that your body is absorbing the signal somewhat. Its really not good for you, there are valid claims to cell phone usage and brain tumors. I had a manager who developed excruciating pain in his right hip, exactly the area right next to where he had his cell phone holstered. Coincidence? Maybe, who knows?

top topics

join