It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sovereign Americans United Website...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just a quick mention of becoming a sovereign.

It means you are liable for your debt and portion.

And if a time comes when you have to pay, you are the response-able person. You are the payor.

Just make sure you know what you are getting yourself into.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Just a quick mention of becoming a sovereign.

It means you are liable for your debt and portion.

And if a time comes when you have to pay, you are the response-able person. You are the payor.

Just make sure you know what you are getting yourself into.

This is a great point, and also strangely worded. Why anyone would think that being responsible for their own actions is something they are getting their selves into, as opposed to being the simple reality of life, is beyond me. As to the debt you speak of, perhaps Shakespeare said it best:

Neither a borrower nor a lender be; For loan oft loses both itself and friend, And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

~Hamlet--William Shakespeare

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Yes, but then there is accepting debt that may or may not belong to you.

Most people accept without question.

The national debt is the best example. Do you see any of the money? Do you spend any of the money? Do you get to decide who gets money?

Then why take the obligation of a debt that you have no response-ability for and no control over?

People are blind and accept anyways. Then there is personal debt that you yourself have collected. So a person gets two forms of debt, how double-minded can you get?! It is pretty insane if you think about it.

So it is good to know when to accept and reject debt's that you have power over.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Yes, but then there is accepting debt that may or may not belong to you.

If the debt does not belong to you, then it is not your debt.

Most people accept without question.

I agree. Most people have no intentions of becoming sovereign, and those who do are less likely to accept without question.

The national debt is the best example. Do you see any of the money? Do you spend any of the money? Do you get to decide who gets money?

A sovereign, by definition, is not ruled by external forces, so the national debt is moot to a sovereign.

Then why take the obligation of a debt that you have no response-ability for and no control over?

Precisely why a sovereignty movement exists and keeps growing.

People are blind and accept anyways. Then there is personal debt that you yourself have collected. So a person gets two forms of debt, how double-minded can you get?! It is pretty insane if you think about it.

You are not talking about sovereigns, you are talking about everyone else. How insane is it to warn those looking into sovereignty that they are responsible for their own actions and then come back and support such an argument by pretending sovereigns aren't sovereign?

So it is good to know when to accept and reject debt's that you have power over.

This last statement seems to contradict your original post, and perhaps I am just not understanding you. That last statement I agree with wholeheartedly, but it also appears as if you are suggesting that becoming a sovereign is a bad idea. Maybe what you are suggesting, and I am just now figuring this out, is that part of becoming sovereign means identifying any debts you truly have, and distinguishing those debts from the bogus claims of debt others will attempt to impose upon you as a sovereign. Is that what you are saying?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Yes your last statement is what is about. The government imposes tax liens and fake debts to trick you into paying them. It happens all the time and I have a personal experience.

I just want people to be aware that being a sovereign is tricky and takes a-lot of reading. Most people just aren't up too all of the reading. Although I encourage everyone to try and stick it out.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
The government imposes tax liens and fake debts to trick you into paying them. It happens all the time and I have a personal experience.

Can you give some examples of these fake debts or tax liens?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
In reading the Wiki page on "Redemption Movement" I notice certain words being constantly repeated throughout. Every paragraph contains the word "myth". Myth, myth, myth. And also words like "scheme" and "theory". It is also called "extremist movement".

There seems to be an allusion to the origins being from the far right. And some very strange sentences such as "Some members embraced the Posse Commitatus anti-semitic, white supremacist beliefs of Christian Identity."

It just seems to be overkill with the strong wording and negative association. I thinkest thou protesteth too much. The information in the Wiki article is very biased on this subject and that sends up red flags. Also I think I see some bits of misinformation sandwiched in there as well.

I get the impression these unpalatable concepts of racism and xtianity are intended to make people back away from the subject rather than explore further. "Don't look at that man behind the curtain!"

The information, or perhaps even mis-information found in a site that allows anyone to alter it, is not a well rounded view.

One of the best compositions I have found on this subject is The Global Sovereign's Handbook by Johnny Liberty. It is an ebook, easily found on the web. It is a long, detailed read. I wish more people would seriously read it so that these points being brought out could be discussed.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here's an article I wrote ithp.org...

Black people are the only true minority; because black people are the only minority that did not choose to be here. Everybody else knew what they were getting into. Let's break down the decision of every non-white person that decided to move to America. You are travelling to a land that was once inhabited by a native people. None of these people exist anymore, because they were dominated by asshole white people. These same asshole white people, were so lazy, that they brought people from across the ocean in chains to do their work for them. Now these same asshole white people run the entire country, and you have decided to come here. Do you think they give a # about your culture, your traditions, your language, and your equal rights?

What'd you expect? A red carpet to opportunity. And it's not just America. If I moved to Mexico with 5 kids and 7 dollars, I don't think they'd bust out the mariachi band and throw me a parade.

In addition: Asian people aren't a minority, because they have too much money. You hit a certain tax bracket and sorry, but you're not a minority anymore. If we went to war with Japan again, there would be no round-up of the Japanese; we need them out here making money. The only people going to internment camps are the NRA, because we don't need those jackoff idiots firing off rounds at the Japanese when they're trying to work. Mexicans are 5 years #ing away from not being a minority.

And back to the Native Americans. I do feel bad for them, but they had it coming. If you're living on land with as much natural resources as America, you have to at least be aware that somebody is going to come and try to take that #. You've got wood, coal, iron, copper, oil, but you haven't advanced beyond the bow and arrow?

Yes, I know, I'm an asshole for even thinking about this

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dpgardne

Black people are the only true minority; because black people are the only minority that did not choose to be here. Everybody else knew what they were getting into. Let's break down the decision of every non-white person that decided to move to America. You are travelling to a land that was once inhabited by a native people. None of these people exist anymore, because they were dominated by asshole white people. These same asshole white people, were so lazy, that they brought people from across the ocean in chains to do their work for them.

If you bothered to study any history, you would know that Africans captured and sold their own people into slavery to the white traders. So much for greed.

Your post is inflammatory and has nothing to do with the subject matter at hand.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
News Flash! This just out....

"Sovereign Citizen Extremist Movement Surfaces in US"
August 19, 2010

"The FBI website carries a warning of the Sovereign Citizen Movement as the third threat in domestic terrorism."

world.globaltimes.cn...

The article sounds like they got all their information from Wiki.

I think some PTB are getting shook up. What says you all?

Granted, there are some extremists that are wanting to claim sovereignty for the wrong reasons and I think this may be part of the problem.

It seems that this movement started in the UK, spread to Canada, and is an upstart in both Australia and the us of A right now. Correct me if I am wrong. Maybe someone is more familiar with it's origins. I do not believe the true movement of aspiring to Sovereignty is rooted in far right politics as it is being touted to be.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am inclined to think there is more substance to this than meets the eye. Just the fact that many of these websites discussing this subject have been closed makes me scratch my head. Freeman on the land website is locked but remained for reading only. Lately it cannot even be found for reading anymore. The website in the original post is now 404.

Information on this subject seems to quickly disappear.

Is this how the internet gets shut down.....selective sweeping?

And by whom?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join