It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sovereign Americans United Website...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I found this website searching around the internet. What do you guys think? It has step by step instructions on how to become sovereign. I am not sure what to think. I added a few things i found interesting from some of the reading. Is this legit or what? I also added in a few other searches i have done as well about statutory law(which is included in on this website).

Sovereign Americans

You know, i could have sworn i read this somewhere about sovereign citizens being considered terrorists, but i am not sure, i can see why it would be considered a threat to people in charge.

Did you know the Anglo-American system (Our system) of jurisprudence is the only one which developed out of what is called the Common Law, that is, the general law of private property known in the British Isles? It is true - Common Law was designed through the centuries to secure the rights of individuals (you and me) to property and to make it difficult for property to be taken away from us by a government or governmental structure (bureaucracy) without due process of law.

and....

It is commonplace to see a gold-fringed United States flag standing in present-day courtrooms. Is the gold fringe there for decoration only, or does it signify a certain jurisdiction? When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom. You are stepping into a foreign embassy (actually onto a ship when you pass through the bar gate) and you will be under the jurisdiction of that foreign vessel's flag. The war flag with the gold or yellow fringe has no constitution, no laws, and no rules of court, and is not recognized by any nation on the earth, and is foreign to you and the United States of America.

Wow, is that true?

Most American's aren't aware of this, so they continue to claim Constitutional rights. In the Admiralty setting the constitution does not apply and the judge, if pushed, will inform you of this by placing you under contempt for continuing to bring it up. If the judge is pressed, his name for this hidden law is statuary law. Where are the rules and regulations for statutory law kept? They don't exist. If statuary law existed, there would be rules and regulations governing it's procedures and court rules. They do not exist!!!

Interesting....

Statutory Legislation

There's not much to say about Statutory Legislation except it is an made up jurisdiction that doens't even exist and has no rules for defense, yet it is the vary claim judges use when pressed to state their jurisdiction in place of admitting they are operating under Admiralty/Maritime Jurisidction which is an act of treason!

Statutory Legislation goes back to Roman Canon Civili Law. Remember the Scribes and the pharases? There is also mention of lawyers a lot when talking about these wicked men.

Humans are not designed to operate under any system of law.

Laws hamper freedom and creativity! They quench the spirit of a man. Is this to say you don't need some basic rules to live by? Of course you do, but the rules are very well understood and built into you as a Christed or spiritual man. No crimes are committed by the spiritual man because his ways are not the ways of an evil man.

This is shown throughout the whole theme of the Bible. Redemption, and Freedom from the law are true spiritual principals.

Statuatory Law - Wiki

From wiki...

Sources of law
In the United States, the law is derived from four sources. These four sources are constitutional law, statutory law, administrative regulations, and the common law (which includes case law).[8] The most important source of law is the United States Constitution. All other law falls under and is subordinate to that document. No law may contradict the Constitution.
[edit]

4 sources of law? What the hell... How many sources of law did we have upon the creation of the united states? Why do we need so many sources of law? If it isn't constitutional law then what else can it be, non constitutional?

Statutory Law

More on statutory law...

Chapter Ten defined common law and indicated that common law is "the law of the land." In contrast, legislated or statutory law - like the laws of Congress - are written mostly by attorneys to further their own self-interest or to favor special-interest groups with big bucks.

Wake Up America! ...

Wiki info on legislators...

Wiki - Legislators

So if i understand correctly... these laws are voted in by congress without the approval of the people? I mean, mybe my perceptions are off, but doesn't that kind of go against everything we stand for? Why are we voting in these legislators to create laws for us, when we should be voting on the issue itself?

P.S. - Please forgive me, i am trying to understand this website and the information provided. I figured some people here could help me understand more thoroughly.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Getting a little late and wanted to S&F.

Reading and absorbing, absorbing and reading.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
My Firefox add-on is giving me relatively bad ratings for this site as far as security,privacy and safety.

Dunno though, I'll read through the site any way.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

My source for a lot of information like this is what i am trying to discover. If this is accurate information. The person who showed this to me (this is a link from a website i have been checking into) has come into my life in an odd manner. I question their motives.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The concept is appealing but only in theory , i don't believe it could be materialized

Even if spirituality , for many , is more important than finances we could never live without that... It's the biggest impediment , it's what helps other control us

And look at the guy who owns the website , he choose a free host for his website : netau.net... , that belongs to 000webhost.com

One may say that this is done mostly when someone tries really hard to covers his identity , but it's not his case , on a simple search we find out he uses his real name Dennis Halsey , and he also reveals information about himself .

So choosing a free host was not because of privacy concerns , but because of finances and that should tell us something about the way of living he preaches for .

The possibility that the preacher of something isn't doing that well in what he believes in should put some concerns into possible followers

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Sadly what you have cited is accurate information ( I cannot validate anything on the website though as I am not familiar with it's contents ). I could do hundreds of pages on this subject .
You may also want to look into Admiralty Law and the Unified Commercial Code as well and how your Birth Certificate Number relates to this matter and the International Exchange , Wall St stock and bonds , Federal Reserve , the International Monatery Fund and the U.N .
You are not a natural person and are born in bondage .Please research these three phrases and the how and why they are used . Capitus Diminuto Minima , Capitus Diminuto Media and Capitus Dominuto Maxima . The latin phrase on the American dollar bill has nothing on these three phrases .These three phrases are extremely important to any one who values freedom .If you understand how these will be applied with the complimenting Patriot Act and the removal of Habeus Corpus , then You will now understand just how far humanity has fallen and what is in the near future for all that refuse to conform to the New World they are creating for themselves ( You are not invited and won't be coming ).You will understand current events and the past decade of insanity and how they are interwoven for this end . I wish I could take the time to word myself better and proof read this so forgive me any gramma or spelling errors . I have documents given to myself by politicans ( four that want no part of this ) and a Supreme Court Judge that will anger all decent people when they realize just how far the deciept has gone and what the price is going to be for entrusting them with their lives. The Price is high friends , more than many will afford . Very soon friends it will be time to GET OFF YOUR KNEE'S .

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I myself am interested in following the path that they have laid out in the website because what they say resonates strongly with me. I have checked his references and they check out. So it would seem that we are "property" to be bought sold and traded to the bankers/corpratists in control. What I do want to know is how these methods have worked out for anybody who's tried this path. I know many will lose their fight against the giant evil that our goverrnment has become but still it has to work for some? I also know still more of our citizens will scoff and that the propagandists liken the sovereigns to terrorists but they are right and free men in my eyes. So who has tried? What's been the results? Do tell..

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just please do some research on the origins of this group.

This "sovereign citizen" concept originated in the Posse Comitatus movement as a teaching of Christian Identity minister William P. Gale. The concept has influenced the tax protester movement, the Christian Patriot movement, and other movements[10] by claiming that the U.S. government has enslaved its citizens by using them as collateral against foreign debt. Supporters sell instructions explaining how to "free" oneself by filing particular government forms in a particular order using particular wording. en.wikipedia.org...

More importantly:

Minister William P. Gale

Sigh ...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thanks for the information. Does your sigh indicate that you disagree with the ideas? They seem to make sense to me however I am always open to a contending view?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz

Thanks for the information. Does your sigh indicate that you disagree with the ideas

Indeed, white supremacist, Christian fundamentalist, Jew hating dogma like Mr. Gale's makes me "sigh" ... I know I'm weird that way.

The Sovereign/Redemption movement itself I honestly have no opinion on, I know that those who have tried to test its legal beliefs/concepts in court have repeatedly ended up incarcerated for their efforts.

I just thought, as I usually do, that it's important to get a full historical picture of any organization in order to have an informed opinion, hence why I included the above references.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Also I did just take a cursory glance at the link you supplied for William P. Gale. It would seem to be a religious history from his perspective? Other than to say that the man who created the idea of sovereign citizens is also very religious I'm not sure what the connection or importance is of that link. I may be missing something? I am not particularly religious nor am I a Christian but as I stated earlier the person who is responsible for the information on the website has referenced some information and after checking some of the information he referenced it seems that the point of view that the government treats us like property may have some truth to it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I wrote my last response before I saw yours. Well indeed you answered my question as to why the link on Mr. Gates. It did seem like he was a religious extremist and also a Jew hater from a quick glance but very bad men can even have a few good ideas from time to time.

As for the actual movement I kind of figured that it wouldn't hold too much water in a court of law. I would be interested to hear some the arguments that have occured in a courtroom by both the "sovereign" and the court though. As I said from what I've read it seems that they could very well be treating us as property at the very least. Thanks for taking the time to respond. I always have time for civil discourse that is either my view or dissenting!

Edits as always for S&G

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz

... the point of view that the government treats us like property may have some truth to it.

Indeed ... I actually believe it's worse than that.

Property is actually in my opinion more important to a government than even its citizens. We are disposable to them whereas property isn't.

I wasn't really debating this fundamental issue because I actually agree with the premise. Like I said, I was only sourcing provenance and noting the fact that for better or worse, many have tried and failed to make any headway by embracing said premise.

[edit on 18 May 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You are probably right about the citizens being worth less property. And it is too bad that the sovereign movement hasn't helped make much headway but it must at least bother TPTB a bit since they have bothered to speak out against it and has even called them terrorists. Man they are so flippin evil! I just feel like I have to do something to help try to save our republic. This is just another step in my civil disobedience plan. We can't just sit back and do nothing. So while we're at it what if anything are you doing/wanting to do to make things better? Not a challenge in any way just very curious if you have any good ideas. We must do something or we are gonna end up being more enslaved (or maybe even dead) if we do nothing.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Thank you for the link. This is exactly what i was hoping for.

More William Gale

check out that link... some ideas on that site heh.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Of course doing ones due diligence and researching thoroughly is extremely important. That is why when relying upon sources such as Wikipedia it is prudent to understand the source itself. As the article I just linked suggests, I myself, being a freelance writer, have been approached to edit Wikipedia articles myself. It is always some business man or officer of a company that wants a better spin put on their organization than they were able to get from what was written in Wikipedia. If it weren't for the fact that such offers inevitably came with a woefully low price for the gig, I might have considered taking on one of those jobs. I certainly don't have a problem in getting paid for writing website copy, but there is something odious about getting paid to write a Wikipedia article when that site has made a name for itself by supposedly relying upon volunteer academic types.

I do not come here to praise, nor bury Wikipedia, merely to offer some perspective, especially when someone else has deigned to suggest that the sovereign movement is questionable and relies heavily upon what Wikipedia has to say about the matter. If I as a freelance writer have been approached, and certainly at least once a month, if not more, sites such as Craigslist will also show a poster looking for a writer to edit or write a Wikipedia article, then it is not such a giant leap of faith to wonder if others aren't being paid to write Wikipedia, with a non favorable spin on the topic.

Beyond Wikipedia, the other source provided, which is actually a source "straight from the horses mouth" so to speak, and the essay "Racial and National Identity?" By Rev. William P. Gale, is a disturbing one indeed. However, one does not have to read essays such as that in order to understand there is all ready many dubious aspects of the links provided by the O.P. and the most damning is the tedious use of pseudo legalese. Legalese in itself is tedious, but when non lawyer types, who have clearly worked hard in understanding the law, and legislation, attempts to adopt the language of which they hope to distinguish themselves from, there is a strange irony to that that should raise red flags.

Further, the sovereign movement is undeniably a threat to any government that hopes to subjugate people through legislation. Because just one sovereign being can become the monkey wrench that jams up an entire system, it is again not a stretch of wild imagination to consider that there are agent provocateurs actively working towards destroying the sovereignty movement, and as we have seen with the Tea Party Movement, those provocateurs will have no problem in co-opting the organization they wish to destroy. It is a common tactic to lead the opposition, and when one is considering such freedom as sovereignty, it should be clear from the start that consideration makes one a clear and identifiable member of the opposition.

Due diligence is the best one can do when attempting to find the necessary information to free themselves from the chains of oppressors. Ignorance of the law has never been an excuse, and this is a long held common law principle. However, forgoing ignorance of the law does not mean that one has to learn to speak in a pseudo legalese fashion that comes off as fractured French, as in; "Me French speak pretty, sounding French". Understanding the law is not complex, which is why legalese exists, to convince the layman that law is complex, but it is not. It is not difficult to understand what Inalienable Rights are, and it is not difficult to understand that if it causes no harm then it is done by Right.

If some one is telling you that in order to be free you are required to fill out a whole bunch of legal documents that sound much like me French speak pretty, then such a suggestion should be questioned rigorously. Conversely, when someone supplies online encyclopedia's as data offered as warnings against sovereignty, and even damning papers that do more damage the reputation of a person than they do to damage the reputation of sovereignty, that should be questioned rigorously as well. If sovereignty was such a dubious notion, history would not be so rife with Kings and Queens who claimed, and indeed, when sovereignty is used in that manner, encyclopedias seem to have little concern in refuting it. It is only when sovereignty is suggested as being a universal right of every individual that the questions, and usually vehemently so, seem to arise.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
For those so moved to call, you may be falling victim to a government data mining machine.

You'll be on their list.

FYI

The Re-structuring of Sovereign Americans United
16-05-2010
May 16, 2010

Dear Friends,

I have a new phone number for you to call with questions regarding Your Sovereignty.

The new phone number is: 423-289-5409.

And of course, many have and will call... Of course exposure on sites like ATS and others will attract exactly the kind of people they are looking for.

Ask the right questions, offer extremist info and comments, and you will go right to the top of the list, perhaps even be scheduled for a complete investigation and audit.

But, of course it is just a theory.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

For the record, the only reason for the wiki citation is to reference the historical connection to Mr. Gale which to the best of my knowledge is factually established, and not as a sound foundation for holistic research into the Sovereign/Redemption movement towards which, as I have also stated, I am largely agnostic.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I had to admit, the more I read on the link, the more I was wondering about all the forms.

Pre made forms from someone that is an unknown that some here have shown are a questionable person, does raise questions.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Good point about the forms! And of course you are at an istant disadvantage if you are a known sovereign citizen when dealing with the Man because this will cause immediate contempt for you in their eyes. So maybe just take what you will from the site and the movement and leave the rest? Then again I have nohing but contempt for TPTB and in the end the best you could hope they want is the total enslavement of our kind. And at worse it's death for us and slavery for the rest so maybe we should do anything and everything we can. I know going forward things will get worse and more difficult in my life before they can get better but the worst thing you can do is just sit on the fences and not try to put a stop to their tyranny because in the end, you still won't be safe!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join